Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest judyannlou

Yea, I wanted to share here in our BYJ thread for quite sometime, but I'm afraid that there's no item or photos' that I can share with and upload it here. I just always visited/surfed in his Soompi thread and other websites for any updates on his recent activities which I'm very glad and happy to view it. Only then that I was not able to control my fingers and post/share my inner thoughts upon viewing of his new hair trend that made me imagine him as Jae Hee II.

Guest iluvugudbye

Yea, I wanted to share here in our BYJ thread for quite sometime, but I'm afraid that there's no item or photos' that I can share with and upload it here. I  just always visited/surfed in his Soompi thread and other websites for any updates on his recent activities which I'm very glad and happy to view it. Only then that I was not able to control my fingers and post/share my inner thoughts upon viewing of his new hair trend  that made me imagine him as Jae Hee II.

hey judyblush.gif he he he. :D im glad you're able to post here on your thoughts about wuri Yong Joon's new hairstyle. he sure surprised us all with it, didn't he? it seems everyone can't get enough of that curly hairstyle of his. everyone in baeworld is talking about it. ha ha ha :lol: anyway,you can share anything you wanna share about wuri Yong Joon. it's not really necessary that it's a photo or a video as long as it's about wuri Yong Joon. ^_^ hope to read more of your thoughts on our Man in the future. ;) v

Guest iluvugudbye

Yonsama Encounter!!!!:w00t:

someone had a rare chance to encounter wuri Yong Joon and she shared her experience on her blog. im not sure if she's a fan though. it's in japanese. actually, i saw her post several days ago shared in one of our baesister's japanese blog. i was waiting for it to be translated but unfortunately no english trans yet. but anyway, you can check her blog posts here and here. i do hope someone would translate it for us. but for now, let's refer to our best freinds babel fish and google translate, yah? he he he. blush.gif

Guest kasumi.hime

Hi soul-sisters of the BYJ Family! wub.gif

Just finished watching TWSSG shortly and somehow the final episode just can't let me go,

It ties my mind up.. Haha..

I know it's a bit very late, but due to where I live here in Berlin,

I just couldn't get that many news about the Hallyu (Korean wave) things.

Anyway I adores Yon-sama since Hotelier and I think his role as Dam-Deuk is even better.

Ach, and I would like to know if someone could tell me where I can address a fan mail to Yon-sama?

And does anybody know if he was to visit Europe some day in near future?

Thanks a lot and many greetings from a far~~ laugh.gif

Guest kasumi.hime

Yonsama Encounter!!!!:w00t:

someone had a rare chance to encounter wuri Yong Joon and she shared her experience on her blog. im not sure if she's a fan though. it's in japanese. actually, i saw her post several days ago shared in one of our baesister's  japanese blog. i was waiting for it to be translated but unfortunately no  english trans yet. but anyway, you can check her blog posts here and here. i do hope someone would translate it for us. but for now, let's refer to our best freinds babel fish and google translate, yah? he he he. blush.gif

aaaaawwwww~ how lucky of her.. wub.gif *envy* *envy* *envy*

so far google has translated, i would try my best to summarize:

She knows some "Mr.Lim" who happens to know the area where Yon-sama lives and so they ride there. She took a picture of some white Lexus in the thought it would be him but as they ask the neighbours it was not his car. But she was fortunate that right before they wanted to leave, Yon-sama was coming home and there were even a second where their eyes meet. She also told us that in front of his house you would not find his name written on the gate due to privacy reason. She didn't believe it could be true and think that maybe that was his twin brother or so cause there's no way she would be so lucky she said, but those beautiful face affirms, it was Yon-sama.

So, let's see if anyone can translate it better than Google. :D

Guest iluvugudbye

aaaaawwwww~ how lucky of her.. *quoted image* *envy* *envy* *envy*

so far google has translated, i would try my best to summarize:

She knows some "Mr.Lim" who happens to know the area where Yon-sama lives and so they ride there. She took a picture of some white Lexus in the thought it would be him but as they ask the neighbours it was not his car. But she was fortunate that right before they wanted to leave, Yon-sama was coming home and there were even a second where their eyes meet. She also told us that in front of his house you would not find his name written on the gate due to privacy reason. She didn't believe it could be true and think that maybe that was his twin brother or so cause there's no way she would be so lucky she said, but those beautiful face affirms, it was Yon-sama.

So, let's see if anyone can translate it better than Google. :D

hello hello there kasumi.himeblush.gif  nice meeting you and welcome to soompi byj thread and to the Bae family. ;) much much thanks for giving us a more clear summary of ms reiko's posts (name of the blogger.) anyway, you can visit wuri Yong Joon's official page (KOB) http://www.byj.co.kr/ if you want to leave a message/s to him and communicate with other baesisters there. but i must say, the Man isn't the sort to reply to fan mails but i believe he reads them. he said once that he visits KOB at times and reads each of the messages being posted there. as for his visit to europe, as of now, we don't know if he has plans to visit there in the near future. the Man doesn't reveal much his whereabouts not unless it's an official visit. but who knows, maybe one day, he would make an official visit to Europe. :D

btw, if you wanna know more about this fantastic Man Bae Yong Joon, i recommend that you start reading from page 1 of this thread. you'll discover many wonderful things about him. ;) i hope you'll enjoy your bae journey with us. ;) once again, welcome to the bae family and do visit us here anytime and share anything you wanna share about our Man. ^_^

Guest iluvugudbye

[인터뷰 속의 인터뷰] 이대로는 보낼 수 없다! 김수현의 즉문즉답

IE001430803_STD.jpg

- 인생의 멘토는 누구인가요?

"(정말 오래 생각하다) 배용준 선배! (동석한 소속사 직원을 비롯한 기자가 폭소하자 손을 내저으며) 아니, 진짜에요! 진짜!"

Q: who is your mentor in life?

KSH: (after thinking for a while) Bae Yong Joon sunbae.

everyone gave a hearty laugh including the staff of his agency and reporters. KSH waved his hands.

KSH: No. it's really true! Really!

Guest iluvugudbye

[artwork] KGC CM & Ballantyne Opening Event

source: BYJ Gallery

posted by: Soon-su (much thanks for sharing.) blush.gif

artwork by: Sumassyu (much thanks for sharing.) blush.gif

sumayssu2.jpg

sumayssu.jpg

summassyu111.jpg

sumayssu3.jpg

Guest iluvugudbye

최강희, 키이스트와 재계약 "의리 지켰다'"

20120329_1333017962_86577900_1.jpg

배우 최강희가 지난 5년간 몸담았던 소속사 키이스트와의 재계약을 결정하며 의리를 지켰다.

source: Nate

yipey! Actress Choi Gang Hee renewed her contract with Keyeast! :w00t: she has kept her loyalty to the agency. im glad she decided to stay with the KE family. good decision. two thumbs up to this lady. ;) v

Guest iluvugudbye

Choi Kang Hee Shows Loyalty and Stays with Key East

012-05-03 16:04 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa                                                                                                                                                      

Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong       

Choi Kang Hee has decided to stay with her company, Key East.

According to Key East on May 3, Choi Kang Hee’s contract was to end in June, so they showed interest in having her stay.

68514596.jpg

There  are various cases where actors will stay with one company for a very  long time, and others will go to different companies to find new  perspectives for their careers. Choi Kang Hee, who has stayed with Key  East for the past five years, was attracting attention as she was soon  to become a prized free agent in the entertainment world.

After signing with Key East in 2007, Choi Kang Hee has kept up an active career, starring in dramas (My Sweet Seoul and Protect the Boss), and movies (Good-bye, Mom and Petty Romance),  as well as being a DJ in a radio program. Starting with the selection  of each production and other activities, Key East has provided full  support towards the actress. It’s likely that the gratefulness that Choi  Kang Hee has felt over five years is the reason why she decided to  stay.

Yang Geun Hwan, the CEO of Key East, commented, “For the  past five years, there was a lot of trust and support between Choi Kang  Hee and the company, which is why there were good results. We will  continue to do our best to help her grow into the best actress.”

Meanwhile, Choi Kang Hee is in charge of KBS2FM’s Night Flight, and is currently contemplating her next production.

Photo Credit: Kim Byung Kwan

최강희, 키이스트와 재계약 "의리 지켰다'"

*quoted image*

배우 최강희가 지난 5년간 몸담았던 소속사 키이스트와의 재계약을 결정하며 의리를 지켰다.

source: Nate

yipey! Actress Choi Gang Hee renewed her contract with Keyeast! :w00t: she has kept her loyalty to the agency. im glad she decided to stay with the KE family. good decision. two thumbs up to this lady. ;) v

Hi dam-su, thanks for this info. I feel happy hearing this that she decided to stay with her company, Key East. There are cases where actors will stay with their management company for a very long time, and others will go to different companies to find new perspectives for their own careers. I heard that her contract is supposed to end in June and she stayed with Key East for five years. (2007) I think KE handles her career very well, she has an active one - her drama, "Protect the Boss" was just finished & I was able to watch this & like it. I think Key East has provided full support to her. I admire her for being grateful to her management company & I'm sure she's contented & for sure is the reason why she decided to stay. She trusts KE for doing their best to help her grow. Good luck! :lol:

Guest iluvugudbye

Hi dam-su, thanks for this info. I feel happy hearing this that she decided to stay with her company, Key East. There are cases where actors will stay with their management company for a very long time, and others will go to different companies to find new perspectives for their own careers. I heard that her contract is supposed to end in June and she stayed with Key East for five years. (2007) I think KE handles her career very well, she has an active one - her drama, "Protect the Boss" was just finished & I was able to watch this & like it. I think Key East has provided full support to her. I admire her for being grateful to her management company & I'm sure she's contented & for sure is the reason why she decided to stay. She trusts KE for doing their best to help her grow. Good luck!  :lol:

hey sis. :lol: me too, me too. im really happy she decided to remain with the KE family. she made the right decision to stay. i believe she is one great talented actress. i hope that with KE behind her, she will soar even more higher in her career. good luck to her. blush.gif

Guest iluvugudbye

I absolutely loved Choi Kang Hee  in Protect The Boss.   I didn't know she was with KE.  I'm glad she resigned. *quoted image*

ha ha ha ha. :lol: yes dear. she was with KE for 5 long years and hopefully, she will stay with them for many many many more years.  ;) v

Guest iluvugudbye

[Old article] BYJ in Dream High

source: BYJ Gallery

posted by: Pola (much thanks for sharing.) blush.gif

dh.jpg

I absolutely loved Choi Kang Hee  in Protect The Boss.   I didn't know she was with KE.  I'm glad she resigned. *quoted image*

Hi carling, I like her also in that drama of Ji Sung & Jaejoong. Like you, I didn't know that she's a talent of KE. And she's still renewing her contract with the same management company. :lol:

Guest iluvugudbye

[info] BYJ with Chairman Lee Hi Sang of Woonsan Group at Ballantyne Opening Event

source: Lovebaeyongjoon

posted by: Tomato99 (much thanks for sharing.) blush.gif

1335437455_312549.jpg

BYJ with Woonsan Group Chairman Mr. Lee Hi Sang, owner of  the Moda Leithen which runs Ballantyne shop, also owner of third  largest food importer in Korea, Nara Food.

familiar to BYJ family as owner of DANA ESTATES at Napa Valley, U.S.  

Mr. Lee was one of the interviewees for book, “Wine and People.”

BYJ%2B%2526%2BLee%2BJoon%2BHyuk.jpg

lj.jpg

photo credit: suehan, lovejoon, tv daily

Guest iluvugudbye

hayyyy.... our Man went back hibernating again. it's been a week now since his unexpected public appearance at the Ballantyne opening event. i wonder when will we see him again. :unsure: but anyhow, while we wait for his next appearance, here are some MVs made by baesisters out of his Ballantyne photos shared by tomato99 on lovebaeyongjoon. much thanks to her for sharing. blush.gif Now, indulge yourselves. :lol:

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=u3S_Ri9XRWo

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=-mCdDRvDiiQ

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=rCCF8Y7zSHI