Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest iluvugudbye

[old pics] Japan fan meet in 2004

source: Lovebaeyongjoon, JOB

posted by: Tomato99 (much thanks for sharing.) blush.gif

pics from BYJ’s first fan meeting in Japan, 4 April 2004.

JobGal01-01.jpg

JobGal01-02.jpg

JobGal01-03.jpg

JobGal01-04.jpg

JobGal01-05.jpg

JobGal01-06.jpg

JobGal01-07.jpg

JobGal01-08.jpg

JobGal01-09.jpg

JobGal01-10.jpg

Guest iluvugudbye

some not so recent articles that mentions wuri Yong Joon (a little). blush.gif

Korea Grand Sale 2012, the ultimate shopping experience 2012

[skipped]

The Love Kiss charity bazaar being held in central  Seoul is a charity auction, selling personal items donated by top  celebrities. It opened last Friday and all the proceeds from the bazaar  will be donated to multicultural families. This is an event where people  can meet their favorite stars and support a good cause.  

- There are so many items donated  by Korean celebrities, but my favorite is that purse donated by Supreme  Team. I really want it. It’s unlike anything else. Since they really  used it themselves, it seems to still have their fragrance. The cause is  good, because it’s for multicultural families. I think the stars have  big hearts.

- I like Choi Ji-woo, Bae Yong-joon, Kim Beom, and 2AM. I wish I could  get even one little thing. I really want to get something of Bae Yong-joon.

[skipped]

view the whole article here:

http://world.kbs.co...._page=&No=36066

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TV drama Winter Sonata reborn as a musical

http://world.kbs.co....page=2&No=33347

Guest iluvugudbye

Untold Scandal (***)                                                                                                                                                                                        

source: Publish or Perish

by: ScotM

600full-untold-scandal-screenshot.jpg

Untold Scandal (currently available on Netflix) is the fifth filmed version of the French novel and play Les Liaisons Dangereuses.  North American audiences are probably already familiar with one of the  other versions: the John Malkovich costume drama, the Sarah Michelle  Gellar high school version, or perhaps the Colin Firth period piece.  This version was made in Korea in 2003, and while it is generally very  faithful to the plot, it also offers some new wrinkles; most notably a  tension between Confucianism and Catholicism, casting the innocent  virgin character as the latter. I have not seen many Korean films apart  from their most high-profile releases, so I do not know the actors very  well, but I was impressed with the cast, especially Bae Yong-Joon as the  seducer Jo-Won and Lee So-Yeon (damsu: it's Jeon Do Yeon not lee so-yeon) in the Cecile role. I was also very  impressed with the gorgeous art direction, costume design, and  cinematography; it is really quite a beautiful film, and enjoyable to  watch despite the familiarity of the story.

Speaking of, Wikipedia informs me that China and Korea are  collaborating on yet another version, this time entitled Dangerous  Liaisons again, with HK stars Ziyi Zhang and Cecilia Cheung. I am  looking forward to it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Gifs] BYJ mobile 2012 - Birthday Message

source: MY BYJ

by: shinara (much thanks for sharing.) blush.gif

byjshmobile3.gif

byjshmobile1.gif

byjshmobile2.gif

Guest alcy1985

[screencaps] BYJ in Kyoto (4)

source: Sayaka's blog (much much thanks.) blush.gif

oooohhhhhh....... so many BYJ photos!!!!!!!!!w00t.gif Keep them coming!!! w00t.gif

Thanks for these wonderful pix. sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif I just lurve him in casual wear and especially when he's doing things ordinary folks like us do. Even when selecting items from a supermart, he looks so intensely at the items. Soooo.... cute!!!!! Thanks again . . . these pix made my night :D

Loving the Kyoto videos!  I really enjoy seeing BYJ do ordinary things like putting on his shoes and he looks insanely hot in those tight gray jeans!  He is clearly ALL MAN!  sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

I am so obsessed with this guy it's not even funny!  tongue.gif

Guest iluvugudbye

Thanks for these wonderful pix.  sweatingbullets.gif  sweatingbullets.gif  sweatingbullets.gif I just lurve him in casual wear and especially when he's doing things ordinary folks like us do. Even when selecting items from a supermart, he looks so intensely at the items. Soooo.... cute!!!!! Thanks again . . . these pix made my night  :D

hello hello alcy. w00t.gif im so glad to see you post here again. it's been a while. how are you? hope everything is well with you. anyway, you made me laugh with your comment on him "looking intensely on some items". :lol: ha ha ha. it must have been his first time seeing those items and must be very curious about them. ha ha ha. but it's fun watching our Man do his shopping that way. he looks really cute. hay....  he's a feast for the eyes.  i do hope we could see many many more of his gorgeous photos and videos. :wub: much better if he will come back with another acting project. im sooooo.....  missing him. tears.gif

Loving the Kyoto videos!  I really enjoy seeing BYJ do ordinary things like putting on his shoes and he looks insanely hot in those tight gray jeans!  He is clearly ALL MAN! 

I am so obsessed with this guy it's not even funny!

hey carling. blush.gif im glad you love the kyoto videos of wuri Yong Joon. he he he. indeed, it's enjoying watching our Man do just anything. be it ordinary or extraordinary.  he's just so pleasant to watch, isn't he?  every move he makes is just so wonderful to watch. i do hope more gorgeous photos and videos of him will come for us to feast our eyes on. i really really love seeing him move.  :wub:

Guest iluvugudbye

[Photo] BYJ-KGC mobile photo

source: Baidu

posted by: YJ影之国A (much thanks for sharing.) blush.gif

usmmyja2.jpg

usmmyja3.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posting these again here.... blush.gif

http://worldtv.main.jp/kstar_en.html

http://e-vote999.com...cgi?event=vote3

http://www.ttpaihang....php?voteid=824

Guest alcy1985

hello hello alcy. w00t.gif im so glad to see you post here again. it's been a while. how are you? hope everything is well with you. anyway, you made me laugh with your comment on him "looking intensely on some items". :lol: ha ha ha. it must have been his first time seeing those items and must be very curious about them. ha ha ha. but it's fun watching our Man do his shopping that way. he looks really cute. hay....  he's a feast for the eyes.  i do hope we could see many many more of his gorgeous photos and videos. :wub: much better if he will come back with another acting project. im sooooo.....  missing him. tears.gif

Hi dam-su, all's good on my end, just that our Man has been keeping a low profile and I've been busy with work and stuff. But I do come here once in a while, hoping for the 'Big Bang' news. Thanks for tirelessly keeping this thread alive. Really miss him so much.

Guest iluvugudbye

Hi dam-su, all's good on my end, just that our Man has been keeping a low profile and I've been busy with work and stuff. But I do come here once in a while, hoping for the 'Big Bang' news. Thanks for tirelessly keeping this thread alive. Really miss him so much.

hey alcy. im glad you're good. blush.gif i do hope you could visit us here more often. at your own free time. he he he. :D as for our Man. hayyyy...... -_- i don't know when will he be ready to come back on the limelight again. he seems to be enjoying staying in the background and mentoring his hobaes and making their star shine so bright rather than making his own star shine. what's more is that, he doesn't update us anymore unlike before that he would once in a while send us greetings or write to us and tell us his thoughts and feelings, his plans about something. but now, we got nothing. even his agency don't give much updates on him anymore. i just hope he or his agency could at least update us of his future plans. even just one tiniest, little, tinzy winzy, microscopically little update on him will do. tears.gif haayyyy....... i guess we really have to be more patient with our Man, huh? -_- maybe he's brewing something big for us and just waiting for the right moment to reveal it. you know our Man, he just love to surprise us. ^_^ but i really really wish we could see him onscreen this year. missing him so much...... tears.gif

Guest iluvugudbye

some not so recent news.

coming201204191828270.jpg

'호텔리어' 배용준 멋있어 법대 갔죠

"처음에는 드라마 '호텔리어' 속 배용준 선배님을 보고 멋있다는 생각이 들었어요. 그런데 M&A 전문가가 되려면 법을 전공해야 한다더군요. 드라마 속 검사를 보면서도 꼭 저런 검사가 돼보겠다는 생각을 했죠. 그래서 법학과를 선택했어요."

the guys above is a new rising star, Kim Jo Yong. aside from being an actor, he is also currently attending law school and is on his 4th year. during one of his interviews, he was ask why he is attending law school despite being an actor. he said that he went/ or he was inspired to take law after seeing how amazing wuri Yong Joon (playing the M&A lawyer) in the drama Hotelier. so he thought of attending law specializing in M&A.

Guest iluvugudbye

behold wuri Yong Joon flipping his hair! :w00t: ohhh..... so sexy! :wub:

[Gifs] BYJ - Flip his Hair

source: MyBYJ

made by shinara (much thanks for sharing.) blush.gif

byjfliphair.gif

Guest iluvugudbye

“Rose d’Or” global television festival in Switzerland

April 25, 2012

By tomato99 ♥ (much thanks for sharing.) blush.gif

source: Lovebaeyongjoon , youtube

As  i have posted an article from The Korean Herald on 1 March 2012, “Dream  High” is nominated in the youth category of Rose d’Or, a global  television festival in Switzerland.

(click HERE to read the article.)

Rose d’Or Festival takes place from 7 to 10 May 2012, and here are nominees for YOUTH category;

Leonardo. Wing and a Prayer

Kindle Entertainment for BBC

United Kingdom

An action-packed mystery and drama series for the whole family, Leonardo  features a teenage Leonardo da Vinci and his friends and is set against  the breath-taking backdrop of 15th century Florence. In Wing and a  Prayer, Leonardo’s latest invention is ready for testing: a flying  machine. It’s not just Leo putting himself in danger; Mac has  double-crossed a shady merchant, Rizzo, who wants revenge. When Leo’s  test flight fails and he crashes to the ground, Rizzo gives him an  ultimatum. Leo’s got two days to deliver a working set of wings, or Mac  will be the one to pay.

You’re Not a Werewolf

tvision GmbH for Westdeutscher Rundfunk (WDR)

Germany

In this episode hosts Christine Henning and Ralph Caspers take a relaxed  approach to the «longest full moon in life» – adolescence – and give  special advice to teens: What to do if you desperately want a tattoo but  your mother won’t allow it? Problem solver Wolfman has some unusual  ideas. Like for 15 year old Anna who should, as a self-experiment, speak  up for poor people and thereby get some crazy ideas of her own.

Dream High Korean Broadcasting System

South Korea

This show is about superstar hopefuls who enter into the fierce  competition of the entertainment industry to get to the top. They all  have flaws but draw on their talent and drive to overcome their  shortcomings. While they receive the cold shoulder in the beginning,  they work hard and turn naysayers into devoted supporters. The growth  and rise of these «losers» will resonate with many young people and  inspire hope. Following her father’s business failure, up-and-coming  classical vocalist heroine ends up entering Kirin Arts High School after  many twists and turns to discover the true world of music and dance.

video:

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wish Dream High the best. i hope they will grab an award. Dream High, fighting! :w00t:

Guest iluvugudbye

Dangerous Liaisons’ heads to Cannes

Apr 26,2012

source: koreanjoongangdaily

25191015.jpg

Korean director Hur Jin-ho’s latest work “Dangerous Liaisons,” which features Hallyu actor Jang Dong-gun, has become the fifth Korean movie invited to the 65th annual Cannes Film Festival.

The film is based on a French novel of the same title authored by Pierre Choderlos de Laclos and stars Chinese actresses Zhang Ziyi and Cecilia Cheung.

The film cost more than 18.5 billion won ($16.2 million) to make.

In total, “Dangerous Liaisons” has been remade five times to date. The most famous version features Hollywood actors John Malkovich and Michelle Pfeiffer and was made in 1988.

Back in 2003, there was a Korean adaptation set in the Joseon era featuring (Hallyu) actors Bae Yong-joon, Jeon Do-yeon and Lee Mi-sook.

Other Korean films to be shown in Cannes this year include the animation “King of Pigs” by Yeon Sang-ho, “Circle” by Shin Su-won, “In Another Country” by Hong Sang-soo and “Taste of Money” by Im Sang-soo. The festival kicks off on May 16.

By Carla Sunwoo