Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest iluvugudbye

Hi dansu!

I very well!

I'm busy for my exam and job in my 4rum.

I very like this pictrue. Oppa will be good PaPa

good you have fun time.

bibi

hey, tanpopo. blush.gif im glad to know you are well. oohhhh.... so you're busy with exams and maintaining your forum. he he he... i wish you the best of luck. please do well in your exam. and best of luck on you're forum. i do visit there at times. anyway, do visit us when you have time, yah? again, the best of luck to you in you're exam and your forum. Fighting! blush.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Gifs] Bae Yong Joon - Dream High Making & NG

source: My BYJ

made by: shinara (much thanks for sharing) blush.gif

wmdhmaking1.gif

byjdhmaking2.gif

wmdhmaking4.gif

wmdhmaking3.gif

wmbyjdhmaking5.gif

Guest iluvugudbye

[photobook] The Image (2004)

source: wiki, kob, byj gallery, byjvn (much thanks for sharing.) blush.gif    

th14.jpg

post-4-1149257325.jpg

post-4-1149257377.jpg

post-4-1149258019.jpg

126-1.jpg

th12.jpg

th13.jpg

post-4-1149258067.jpg

post-4-1149258116.jpg

want to view some more? click

here. :D :D

Guest iluvugudbye

this info was shared by sis kwon oh-kyung in BYJ Gallery originally from someone's blog. much thanks for sharing. blush.gif i haven't included some of the photos since it's not wuri Yong Joon's photos. :D mianhe..... ^_^

just.jpg

오늘 우연히 신사동 로데오거리를 돌아다니는중~ ! 

사람들이 모여있길래 무었인고...보니

연예인들이 마구마구 왔습니다

소이현 장근석 배용준 장동건 등...많은 연예인이왔는데요

아쉽게 건진사진은 소이현과 장근석 뿐이지만...ㅠ

평소 잘못보는 연예인을 봐서 기뻣어요 ^^ㅎ

Linoui, a designer's brand that sells luxury bags and accessories opened a shop ( L'inoui flagship store) at rodeo street in apgujeong, shinsadong, seoul and  held an opening ceremony event on the 4th. it was said that many artists were in attendance including JDG, CN Blue, jang hyuk, HJW, So i-hyun, ss501's kim hyung joon and many others. now, the blogger also mentioned that wuri Yong Joon also attended the said event. i don't know how true this info is since i haven't seen any photos of our Man being posted in the news or even saw his name being mentioned on the related articles i've read regarding this event. it's either the blogger committed a typo error or she/he may have mistaken someone to be wuri Yong Joon.  or maybe he may have arrived very early that reporters did not get the chance of taking pictures of him? :huh:  well, the info says, many artists have attended so i guess there's a possibility.

but if wuri Yong Joon did attend the said event, i sure hope we can get to see some recent photos of him too. tears.gif i really miss the Man so much. tears.gif

Guest iluvugudbye

an oldie article. blush.gif

Korea’s Top 50 Most Handsome Men Of 2011

Y-Star recently aired a television program that unveiled Korea’s Top  50  Most Handsome Men of 2011voted by participants. Shockingly, more  male  actors made the list compared to male idols.

1. Won Bin

2. Kang Dong Won

3. Hyun Bin

4. Jo In Sung

5. Gong Yoo

6. Go Soo

7. So Ji Sub

8. Nichkhun (2PM)

9. Song Joong Ki

10. Jung Woo Sung

11. Jang Dong Gun

12. Lee Seung Gi

13. Yoo Seung Ho

14. Kim Hyun Joong

15. Lee Sun Gyun

16. Song Seung Hun

17. Chun Jung Myung

18. Park Hae Il

19. TOP

20. Yoo Ah In

21. Jung Yong Hwa

22. Cha Seung Won

23. Lee Min Ho

24. Kim Nam Gil

25. Kim Bum

26. Rain

27. Lee Jung Jin

28. Park Yoochun

29. Jang Geun Suk

30. Lee Ki Kwang

31. Choi Si Won

32. Kim Jae Wook

33. Lee Byung Hun

34. Ji Hyun Woo

35. Jang Hyuk

36. Yoon Sang Hyun

37. Minho (SHINee)

38. Eric

39. Kwon Sang Woo

40. Cha Tae Hyun

41. Jo Kwon

42. Oh Ji Ho

43. Shin Ha Gyun

44. Yoo Ji Tae

45. Jung Jun Ho

46. Bae Yong Joon

47. Lee Jun Ki

48. Cha In Pyo

49. Kim Hee Chul

50. Choi Min Soo

Are you satisfied with the list? Who would you have voted for?

Source: iBigBang via dkpopnews, TudimistWorld

an oldie article. blush.gif

Korea’s Top 50 Most Handsome Men Of 2011

Y-Star recently aired a television program that unveiled Korea’s Top  50  Most Handsome Men of 2011voted by participants. Shockingly, more  male  actors made the list compared to male idols.

1. Won Bin

2. Kang Dong Won

3. Hyun Bin

4. Jo In Sung

5. Gong Yoo

6. Go Soo

7. So Ji Sub

8. Nichkhun (2PM)

9. Song Joong Ki

10. Jung Woo Sung

11. Jang Dong Gun

12. Lee Seung Gi

13. Yoo Seung Ho

14. Kim Hyun Joong

15. Lee Sun Gyun

16. Song Seung Hun

17. Chun Jung Myung

18. Park Hae Il

19. TOP

20. Yoo Ah In

21. Jung Yong Hwa

22. Cha Seung Won

23. Lee Min Ho

24. Kim Nam Gil

25. Kim Bum

26. Rain

27. Lee Jung Jin

28. Park Yoochun

29. Jang Geun Suk

30. Lee Ki Kwang

31. Choi Si Won

32. Kim Jae Wook

33. Lee Byung Hun

34. Ji Hyun Woo

35. Jang Hyuk

36. Yoon Sang Hyun

37. Minho (SHINee)

38. Eric

39. Kwon Sang Woo

40. Cha Tae Hyun

41. Jo Kwon

42. Oh Ji Ho

43. Shin Ha Gyun

44. Yoo Ji Tae

45. Jung Jun Ho

46. Bae Yong Joon

47. Lee Jun Ki

48. Cha In Pyo

49. Kim Hee Chul

50. Choi Min Soo

Are you satisfied with the list? Who would you have voted for?

Source: iBigBang via dkpopnews, TudimistWorld

1.  Bae Yong Joon and Bi (Rain)

As for the rest, who cares? biggrin.gif

Guest iluvugudbye

1.  Bae Yong Joon and Bi (Rain)

As for the rest, who cares? *quoted image*

hey carling. :D :D :D :D :D

as for me, 1. Bae Yong Joon and Jang Dong Gun ;):D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Love Rain’ press conference event

source: korean vibe

author: daiko

On March 22, the cast and crew of upcoming romantic melodrama Love Rain met with the press.

It’s a crowded event with hundred of reporters as Love Rain brought its 2 stars Jang Geun Suk and Yoona who have big international fan bases.

There’s tons of rice spotted in the venue as Jang Geun Suk’s fans also donated it to support his drama.

As Love Rain is directed by PD Yun Suk Ho who also directed the super famous drama Winter Sonata  which  sent Bae Yong Joon to be the prominent Hallyu star especially  in  Japan, then the reported couldn’t help but compared  Jang Geun Suk  -who  also popular in Japan – with Bae Yong Joon.

Jang Geun Suk  answered the question carefully as he said ‘I’m not in the  right  position to speak about that. Bae Yong Joon is so amazing, I  think I  could not be compared to him.’

Then Jang Geun Suk continued : ‘Recently I met with Bae Yong Joon and asked his experience while he’s filming Winter Sonata.  He said to me that he followed and believed PD Yun Suk Ho and the good result came.

And because of Bae Yong Joon’s advice, my faith to director grew’.

Guest iluvugudbye

BYJ PHOTO

source: anjela's blog (much thanks for sharing) blush.gif

wah! :w00t:  he looks like a CEO in this photo. if im not aware that wuri Yong Joon  is an actor, i might mistake him for a real CEO or a big time  korean businessman here. ^_^

1333757345.jpg

btw, anjela also shared that wuri Yong Joon went to visit the dermatologist  yesterday and came out at around/past 16 pm (4pm)? not quite sure.

if you understand japanese here's the info from anjela:

いつものツアー会社からのメールを~↓

本日ぺ・ヨンジュンさんは皮膚科にいらっしゃいました。

黒いスウェードのジャンパーにパンツ、帽子、靴というお姿で、

16時過ぎに出ていらっしゃった際には手をふってくださいました。

Guest iluvugudbye

here's the whole body shot of our handsome, smart and super cool CEO. :w00t::wub:

source: baidu

posted by: yj2829

originally from: lovejoon's blog

much thanks for sharing. blush.gif

lovejoon.jpg

Guest iluvugudbye

‘Love Rain’ Brings Back ‘Autumn In My Heart’ and ‘Winter Sonata’       

2012-04-09 16:23  lCJ E&M enewsWorld Ko Hong Ju

Translation Credit : Erika Kim

KBS2’s Love Rain is playing host to fairly low viewership  ratings. What is noticeable in the midst of its suffering, however, is  producer Yoon Suk Ho’s insistence in including hints of his previous  pieces in his more recent characters. He’s now doing so in Love Rain through Girls’ Generation Yoona’s role Kim Yun Hee and Jung Ha Na.

66885340.jpg

The first flashback came during the yellow umbrella scene  between Yun Hee and Seo In Ha (Jang Keun Suk) in front of the library,  which resembled Song Hye Gyo’s yellow umbrella, Song Seung Hun and the  raft of KBS2’s Autumn In My Heart.

Producer Yoon Suk Ho also tried to incorporate a memorable scene from Winter Sonata into Love Rain through Yoona. While Yun Hee of the 70s became Song Hye Gyo, Winter Sonata was taken on by the character Jung Ha Na of 2012.

85683069.jpg

he fifth episode, to be aired on April 9, will show the hot spring date  between photographer Seo Joon (Jang Keun Suk) and the positive girl Jung  Ha Na in beautiful Hokkaido. The two happen to meet there, and when  they end up alone in a hot spring, they start to be drawn toward each  other.

The style Yoona dons for the hot spring scene catch the  eye. The scarf and the way her character knots it remind viewers of how  Bae Yong Jun wore his scarf in Winter Sonata in 2002. The scarf that Bae Yong Jun used in the drama at the time became a big fashion item labeled the ‘Bae Yong Jun scarf’.

The reason Yoona keeps reliving Autumn In My Heart and Winter Sonata  is probably related to producer Yoon Suk Ho’s directing style. Yoon Suk  Ho is a director that aims for aesthetics in his videos. He cares for  every detail in order to capture a piece of art on camera. Of course, he  probably can’t deny that part of it comes from his wish to bring back  the glory he enjoyed in the past.

Photo credit: KBS2