Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest iluvugudbye

Nothing much again except for these oldie photos of wuri Taewang golfing in hawaii shared by Yasai on his blog. much thanks for sharing. blush.gif

py5.jpg

py4.jpg

py3.jpg

py2.jpg

py1.jpg

py.jpg

he he he. wuri Taewang looks good and super cool in those white and blue golfing outfit. :wub::lol: hhhmmmm..... wonder why he always plays alone. :unsure: but anyway, speaking of Hawaii...... if im not mistaken, next month would be the opening of his new baby "Gorilla in the cafe Hawaii". can't wait to hear and read news (if there's any) of his activities there. :D

Guest iluvugudbye

KBS’ ‘Dream High’ to be made into a musical in Japan

by leesa86 on Mar 22, 2012 at 8:16 pm

20120322_dreamhigh_1.jpg

hi hi hi.... will add a photo of Kirin's president Jung Ha Myung. :D :D

jhm-1.jpg

KBS2 drama series ‘Dream High‘ will be turned into a musical in Japan.

According to a report released by a Japanese entertainment media  outlet March 21st, KBS ‘Dream High’ season 1, which was first broadcast  in January of last year, will be turned into a musical in Japan.

The first performance is scheduled to take place at Tokyo’s New  National Theatre on July 3rd, and the musical will be based off the hit  drama series.

The drama ‘Dream High’ was co-produced  by actor Bae Yong Jun of ‘Key East‘ and J.Y. Park of ‘JYP Entertainment‘. The first season featured miss A‘s Suzy, 2PM‘s Taecyeon & Wooyoung, T-ara‘s Eunjung, IU, along with Kim Soo Hyun, Uhm Ki Joon, Lee Yoon Ji,  and more. In Kim Soo Hyun’s case, his role in ‘Dream High’ was a  stepping stone towards becoming a top star, seizing a role in ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun‘ which recently came to an end.

In the musical, the role of ‘Song Sam Dong’, which was originally played by Kim Soo Hyun, will be taken on by Matsumini coopera Yuya,  the youngest person to perform at Michael Jackson’s commemoration  stage, and the role of ‘Jin Gook’, originally played by Taecyeon, will  played by Mizuta Kouki.

The musical will be put on from July 3rd to the 20th, and tickets will begin selling May 27th.

Source & Image : HK via Nate/allkpop

DH is a great drama. hopefully, the musical will too. anyway, im surprised to know that jyp was the creative director of DH2. :o  thought it was wuri Taewang... :o

[interview] Kim Soo-hyeon-I, "Bae Yong-joon's idea of Hwon..."

201203260545541115_1.jpg

"Don't you dare sty far from me. This is a king's order".

Women can't deny the order of King Hwon. Those mesmerized by him fell in 'Soo-hyeon ache' and their hearts thumped at the words, "I will untie this coat string for the Queen". Kim Soo-hyeon-I meets with Jeon Ji-hyeon in the movie "The Thieves". This time it's Jeon Ji-hyeon after Suzy and Han Ga-in. It really is Kim Soo-hyeon-I's generation as he's going in and out of all people's hearts all over the country.

- You are getting together with Jeon Ji-hyeon in "The Thieves". Han Ga-in and now Jeon Ji-hyeon. Are you the lucky one or is she?

(Laughs) "Lucky? This is Jeon Ji-hyeon we are talking about. Jeon Ji-hyeon".

(skipped unrelated.....)

- You are in Key East with Bae Yong-joon, did he give you any advice about "The Sun and the Moon"?

"He monitored the drama from the beginning until the end. As much as I was anxious about the drama, I over exaggerated in some parts of the drama such as my eyesight, emotions and using my muscles. He pointed them out to me. He said, 'It's true that the Hwon you are acting out is smart, sharp and appealing. However, you are focusing too much on them'. I thought about what he said and I realized I was leaving out the purity Hwon had. I said I'll fix it right away and after he's been very complimentary and supportive".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

Guest iluvugudbye

here's an article i found that mentions wuri Taewang.saw the link from LMS thread posted by rubie. blush.gif

http://ieastasia.com...-a-hallyu-star/

Why isn't South Korean actress, Lee Mi Sook,51, a Hallyu star?

Usually, South Korean and American media outlets use "hallyu star" to refer to a South Korean entertainer famous throughout East and Southeast Asia, particularly in Japan.

Hallyu star status confers those South Korean entertainers with opportunities to succeed commercially and critically in Japan's movie market, which is the second largest in the world after the United States. Popularity at the Japanese box office can lead to lucrative contracts to endorse cosmetics, electronic, household, and lifestyle products.   

(skipped, unrelated)

bae-yong-joon.jpg?t=1220887278

3. Bae Yong Joon, 39, is the hallyu poster boy.

in 2003, he became extremely popular in Japan and Southeast Asia as a result of his "sensitive" role in Korean television drama Winter Sonata. He also gained fans from the Middle East, the Arab states of the Persian Gulf and other more sexually conservatives in Malaysia.

Though Bae Yong Joon proved he can act with his first and against-type movie role as a Chosun-era playboy in E J-yong's Untold Scandal (2003), in 2005, he returned to his gentle and musculine image in Hur Jin'ho's April Snow.

The movie is a variation of Wang Kar-wai's In the Mood for Love (2000). Yet, according to South Korea movie aficionado-scholar Darcy Paquet, Japanese film distributors are rumored to have paid a record-breaking $ 7 million+ for the Bae Yong Joon vehicle.

photo192422.jpg

photo192424.jpg

photo192423.jpg

As a testament to Bae Yong Joon's continued popularity in Japan, in 2008, approximately 6000 of his Japanese fans gathered at Osaka airport to greet to greet Bae Yong Joon.

Then, in 2011, about 4,500 of Bae Yong Joon's Japanese fans waited at Haneda airport to see Bae Yong Joon.

Below is a video clip of Bae Yong Joon politely bowing to his fans at Haneda airport:

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

(skipped, unrelated)

However, Japanese audiences also seem to look to its ex-colony for entertainment that showcase genteel men and women perceived as in short supply, or extinct in Japan.

The popularity of movies such as April Snow, and John H. Lee's A Moment to Remember with Son Ye Jin, 30, and Jeong Woo Sung, 38, which as of 2005, was the highest grossing Korean movie in Japan, implies Japanese audiences most enjoy melodramatic Korean movies featuring:

1) chaste courtship and minimal sex and/or sexual scenes;

2) pale-skinned, long-haired, and thin women + slightly tan-skinned, long-haired and muscular men falling in love - preferably at first sight;

3) and either the love-struck woman or man discovering he/she suffers from an incurable disease that may be fatal, but if not, will at least result in a temporary separation or misundertsnading(s) that ultimately strengthen their love for each other.

(skipped unrelated)

The most popular hallyu stars then, are relegated to acting out the romantic fantasies of mostly heterosexual women who:

1) admire the genetics and/or plastic surgery + innocence attributed to select South Korean Actresses;

2) lust after those South Korean actors with "pretty" faces, hard bodies, and refined manners.

(skipped, unrelated)    

Guest iluvugudbye

This was shared by pola @ BYJ Gallery. much thanks for sharing. blush.gif

nepal.jpg

this was the school in Nepal which wuri Taewang helped to build by donating money for its construction. aaahhhh.......such a big heart. such a kind soul.... blush.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posting these again here.... blush.gif

http://worldtv.main.jp/kstar_en.html

http://e-vote999.com...cgi?event=vote3

http://www.ttpaihang....php?voteid=824

Guest iluvugudbye

[Photos] BYJ Mobile Photos

original source: USAMAMA44's blog (much thanks for sharing.) blush.gif

source: Baidu

posted by: YJ影之国B (much thanks for sharing) blush.gif

byjmp1.jpg

byjmp.jpg

and here's Shinara17's new BYJ MV shared by Yasai on his blog. much thanks for sharing. blush.gif

byj-"The One and Only You"

OST: The Moon that Embraces the Sun

sung by: Kim Soo Hyun

....Because for me, he (Bae Yong Joon) is the sun, the moon and the star ....

--- Shinara17

Guest iluvugudbye

After 7 years and it is still shining......... blush.gif

574fd81e-s.jpg

recent photo of Bae Yong Joon's first handprint in Chiyodaku Hibiya, Japan (2005 8, 30).

source: Fuyuka's blog (much thanks for sharing.) blush.gif

his neighbors? none other than the famous Jackie Chan and Tom Cruise. :D

hp3.jpghp2.jpg                 ↑the very popular - Jackie Chan                                                  and Superstar Tom Cruise.... 

photo credit: Jaime's blog (much thanks for sharing) blush.gif

why is it still shiny after 7 years? read sis jaime's account i posted on page 1524  of byj soompi thread.  :D                                                   

Guest iluvugudbye

Great pics!  Thanks, Dam-su.  Loved the pics of BYJ golfing too!  Soooo sexy! *quoted image*

hey carling. :lol: he he he.  wuri Taewang looks great and sexy all the time. :lol: i hope we can see more recent photos of him. really missing the man so much. :tears:

anyway, saw these news on Nate.

PS12032800119.JPG

PS12032800120.JPG

im not quite sure what the whole article is about but it seems that wuri Taewang and actress Hyun-Young topped the survey on who amongst the K-stars has great/good financial/wealth management. on March 12-16, eduwill (http://www.eduwill.net/) conducted a survey about k-celebs who is a master or has great financial management (financial managing skills) which was participated by 812 participants.

wuri Taewang got the number 1 spot for male celebrities garnering 37.8% (307 people) of the votes and actress Hyun-young in the female celebs who got 34.1%(277 people) of the votes.

the article further added that wuri Taewang who is reffered to as the "WALKING ENTERPRISE" had gained much success as a businessman in the KOSDAQ market.

***I really miss BYJ so much! :)

Hallyu Stars and Toyota Living Green

by: hotshotlover30 on Mar 29, 2012

ff383ad99d65fcfa95c300a19ab1fe42_large.png

Since 2009, the South Korean government and companies have been pushing to “go green.” According to the New York Times, the country unveiled a national green growth plan, which includes “total government and private sector investment of 107 trillion won, or $97 billion in environment-related industries and 40 trillion won in renewable energy sources,” showing the world just how serious South Korea is in “going green.”

89387c4127524aa4df7ec2f577f83556_large.jpg

Since then, hallyu stars have been endorsing the green campaign. Last year, Key East Entertainment, home to stars like Bae Yong Joon, Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Hyun Joong, and more, released an eco-friendly calendar featuring its stars. The calendar, full of photos of its stars and messages regarding the environment, was a step the agency took to help save the environment. Produced with 100% recycled paper and printed in soybean oil, the calendar was sold in Korea and Japan. All the proceeds were then donated to the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), the National Committee for the Republic of Korea, and the Global Environment Program (GEP).

(skipped unrelated.....)

Did you know that there are four different models within the Toyota Prius family? Known as one of the cleanest, most eco-friendly vehicles, Toyota has come up with four models of Priuses (Prius V, Prius C, Current Generation Prius, and Prius Plug-In) in order to meet the needs of consumers in different demographics. You can join these hallyu stars in taking the next step towards helping our environment by driving a Toyota Prius just like Goo Hye Sun!

Check out more information about the new Prius models here! (http://www.toyota.com/priuskingdom/)

This article is sponsored by Toyota, thank you for supporting Soompi.

Credit : soompi news

Guest tanpopo_byjvn

hello all Bae sis

hoe old are you?

how long no meet

hihi

Ah my sister! Do you have high quaily of this picture.

this is old picture for LG Whisen CF

I want find HQ picture (1024x720) for make my wallpaper.

I verry like this picture

thanks you so much and good you have nice weekend

21a89b6ef8cc8217f91d479f2724a5e6_42754934.19.jpg

@ damsu: how are you? I really miss you.

Guest iluvugudbye

hello all Bae sis

hoe old are you?

how long no meet

hihi

Ah my sister! Do you have high quaily of this picture.

this is old picture for LG Whisen CF

I want find HQ picture (1024x720) for make my wallpaper.

I verry like this picture

thanks you so much and good you have nice weekend

*quoted image*

@ damsu: how are you? I really miss you.

hello hello tanpopo. w00t.gif im so glad you visited. i miss you too. blush.gif it's been a long while since the last time you posted here. how are you? Busy perhaps? as for me, im doing great although busy with some personal responsibilities. anyway, that photo you've posted, i've seen it somewhere but i cannot remember where. i will try and find it (if i can) and post it here. blush.gif

Guest iluvugudbye

this is an old article ( in 1997) from DongA.com that was republished in the year 2009. posted by pola in BYJ Gallery. much thanks for sharing.

[과거 기사] 1997 『첫사랑 이미지, 연예인 배용준-최지우 1위』

『첫사랑 이미지, 연예인 배용준-최지우 1위』

기사입력 1997-09-22 07:44:00 기사수정 2009-09-26 10:08:17

bbb.jpg

배용준

달콤하면서도  쌉싸래한 첫사랑의 이미지와 가장 잘 어울리는 연예인은 누구일까. 설문조사 결과 정답은 최지우와 배용준. KBS 2라디오 「임동진  이지연의 행복만들기」는 여론조사 전문기관인 뉴스컴과 함께 20,30대 직장인 2백명을 대상으로 「첫사랑에 관한 설문조사」를  실시했다. 그 결과 첫사랑의 이미지에 가장 잘 어울리는 여자 연예인으로는 최지우(17%) 심은하(13.5%) 채시라(10.5%)  이승연(8%) 등이 꼽혔다. 남자연예인 가운데서는 배용준(24%)이 가장 많았으며 안재욱(15.5%) 이병헌(11.5%) 등도  첫사랑과 어울리는 연예인으로 조사됐다. 응답자들은 또 첫사랑이 생각날 때 가장 듣고 싶은 노래를 복수응답하게 한 결과 김정민의  「마지막 약속」(12.5%)과 조관우의 「모래성」(11%) 부활의 「사랑할수록」(9.5%) 등을 꼽았다. 이 조사결과는 월요일  오전9시10분에 방영된다.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KBS 2 Radio  program  "Lim Dong-Jin-Lee Ji Yoon's Happiness," conducted a survey on who amongst the K-celebrities best fit the image of a first love that one desires. The survey was conducted via computer (online) voting with 200 participants ages 20-30. amongst the k-actors, wuri Taewang got the highest with 24% of the votes. actor ahn jae wok came in 2nd with 15.5% of the votes and lee byung hun came in 3rd with 11.5%. as for the actresses, cjw was in 1st place with 17%, shim eun ha came 2nd with 13.5% of the votes, 3rd place was taken by chae se ra garnering 10.5% of the votes, 4th was lee seung yun with 8% , on the question on what love song reminded them of their first love when they hear it or what song they want to hear if they remember their first love, Kim Jung Min's 마지막 약속 (last promise) came in first with 12.5% of the votes. in 2nd place is Jo Kwan Woo's 모래성 with 11% of the votes. in 3rd place is 부활's 사랑할수록 (more love) with 9.5%

he he he. not really sure if i got the article correct. corrections or clarifications are welcome. thanks. blush.gif

Guest tanpopo_byjvn

hello hello tanpopo. w00t.gif im so glad you visited. i miss you too. blush.gif it's been a long while since the last time you posted here. how are you? Busy perhaps? as for me, im doing great although busy with some personal responsibilities. anyway, that photo you've posted, i've seen it somewhere but i cannot remember where. i will try and find it (if i can) and post it here. blush.gif

Hi dansu!

I very well!

I'm busy for my exam and job in my 4rum.

I very like this pictrue. Oppa will be good PaPa

good you have fun time.

bibi