Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest Ritchie Umali

Godbless you bossly BYJ,,,we're waiting for you,,,no matter how long time it takes.,,pls.takecare 'coz we really care for you.We Love you now and forever,,,,,*****Polaris**** :):)

Guest Ritchie Umali

That's everyone wishes sis Dam-su,,,to see 0nce again bossly BYJ,,,much more i do mz him alot.Just takecare bossly we're still waiting for you,,:-.))) :):):)

Guest iluvugudbye

me-too1_zps0280e60e.gif

I miss him too. A lot. I hope he can hear us out and fulfill our wishes of seeing him and his gigawatt smile (especially his giggles) again very soon. :)

Guest iluvugudbye

let's hope acting is still a part of his future plans and hopefully also, it is included in his "TO DO" list this year. Im wondering/curious if he is now actively participating in running Keyeast and his other businesses because it's been a while since we last saw him on the screen. if i remembered it right, his last screen work was a CF. was that SK energy or the ginseng tea CF? He hasn't done any screen work after that. Im really curious what has he been doing all those years of absence on the screen (except those trainings and self improvements he underwent). :-?? :-??
Anyway, here's a news related to Yong Joon:
[News]Tencent invests in KeyEast

26793849533A39E43493E5

Chinese internet services giant Tencent has made an investment in KeyEast Entertainment, the celebrity management agency that represents Korean superstar Kim Soo-hyun, reports the website of Guangzhou's 21st Century Business Herald.

Details of the investment have not yet been released, and Tencent has so far refused to comment on the speculation, saying only that an official announcement will be forthcoming.

[Deleted, irrelevant]

Boosted by Kim's soaring popularity, KeyEast stock has risen by 25% over the past week and around 50% since the start of the month. 

The largest individual shareholder of KeyEast is Bae Yong-joon, who enjoyed success similar to Kim in the early 2000s after starring in the TV drama Winter Sonata. Bae acquired a 37.5% (other sources say 31.7%) stake in KeyEast in 2006 for 9 billion won (US$8.47 million).

Tencent has been highly active in 2014 with a series of high profile investments and diversifications. on March 26, the company announced that it had acquired a 28% stake in South Korean video game developer CJ Games for US$500 million to become its third largest shareholder.

The parent company of CJ Games, CJ E&M, last year recorded sales of 9.8 billion yuan (US$1.6 billion), a 233% year-on-year increase, and operating income of 330 million yuan (US$53 million), equating to year-on-year increases of 50%.

Earlier this month, Tencent agreed to take a 15% stake in e-commerce giant Jingdong Mall for US$214 million, also agreeing to subscribe at its IPO price for an additional 5% when the company goes public. It is believed that the move will strengthen Tencent's position in the market against chief rival Alibaba.

In January, Tencent launched an open mobile platform to attract top app developers and also invested about US$195 million in leading logistics firm China South City Holdings.

The company has, however, denied rumors that it had made a recent invested in Youku Tudou, China's biggest video streaming service.

Source: Want China Times

===========================

Rumor say that the said chinese company have acquired 10% of Keyeast stakes. If it's true, they will be the second largest shareholder of Keyeast. (I don't know why I have this strange feeling/suspicions that their real target is Yong Joon's mobile gaming company. Im very suspicious about this company Tencent. /:) /:) ). But I hope that Yong Joon will benefit from it greatly in case the rumor is indeed true. 

Guest iluvugudbye

[sCAN]2014 BYJ DIARY Part 2

These shots aren't really new but they are still swoon worthy. Let's travel down memory lane with these oldies from the 2014 BYJ Diary. 

270D4B38533C09C907F749

2263EF38533C09D21B3BC7

21534C38533C09E023B3C9

216EFE33533C0A4323A365

22477438533C09EC288B2A

221DB24D533C0C1C2EBB97

2434DA3D533C0E651191CB

24481B4D533C0C2B162C81

2245CA46533C0EA80C3D9D

2536694D533C0C3F21DF43

222A834D533C0C45287712

2421CB3D533C0F0E1FECB2

223ACB3D533C0F161352CF

27094C40533C0FAE26A34B

2505D441533C10B4378304

2621B03E533C11583578AE

2562C441533C10C7040B90

2338AF36533C11E0388A72

226E3341533C10DC43E5E0

2552F43C533C129932EE50

242DAF46533C1F9B0831C3

2651E146533C1FA03198B9

Source: Usamama's blog

Thank you for sharing. :)>- :-* ^:)^

Guest Ritchie Umali

When will i see you again bossly,,,hope you hear our wishes.We miss you and love you alot.do takecare and God be with you all the time:*.))) :):)

Excerpt from Kim Hyun Joong interview:  Kim HyunJoong comeback in June
Kim Hyun Joong revealed his future plans during a recent interview. Kim Hyun Joong said that he will be traveling with Bae Yong Joon, “Originally I planned to go alone, but Yong Joon hyung said let’s go together”. Kim Hyun Joong also plans to act again before going to army next year.
In addition, Kim Hyun Joong revealed that he will make a comeback with 4th mini album in Korea this June. However, Kim Hyun Joong said that he will not be as active as a singer after his army service, the album he is releasing this June will probably be the last of him as a dancer-singer. In the future, he will be trying on song writing and making music that can be expressed at a smaller venue.
Source : StarHallyuPhoto Credit : Asiatodayfile.php?id=15315
Where ever they will go, I hope they have a good time together...

Guest Ritchie Umali

0hhh,,,,really,,,hope to see both of you very soon,,especially bossly BYJ,,,Do takecare and Have a safe trip wherever you may go,,,we're still here waiting for you bossly,,Love you and Godbless:*.))*** :):):)

Guest iluvugudbye

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/p320x320/10173781_484926828273615_981141856_n.jpg
source: 우리보스 BYJ FBThank you. :)>- :-* ^:)^=================From BYJ Baidu:Bae Yong Joon and company off to Jeju island. 

Guest iluvugudbye

@czakhareina
The info was taken from KHJ's interview. The trip prepared by Yong Joon for his staff was last year. Their destination was in Hawaii. :)
================
[sUPER RICH] The brains behind K-pop

An introduction to the men who masterminded some of the most popular hallyu content, from ‘Gangnam Style’ to ‘My Love’ From the Star

The local entertainment industry has grown rapidly amid the endless expansion of hallyu in the form of K-pop, Korean dramas, movies and more.

Although the Korean entertainment business may still be in its infancy compared to the breadth of those overseas like Hollywood, it has nonetheless bred some very wealthy performer-turned-producers and entertainment company CEOs, who are now worth billions of won in assets. 

The Korea Herald has dug deeper into the four most famous moneybags in Korean show business.

[Deleted, irrelevant]

20140407001512_0.jpg

Bae Yong-joon, KEYEAST’s largest shareholder

69.5 billion won, KEYEAST’s 2013 sales

197.8 billion won, KEYEAST’s 2013 total market value

65.8 billion won, Value of stocks owned

Representing the first generation of hallyu stars, Bae Yong-joon is the largest stockholder of KEYEAST, an agency mainly comprised of actors, with 21,900,510 shares or 65.8 billion won.

Unlike SM’s Lee Soo-man or YG’s Yang Hyun-suk, Bae does not own any real estate assets besides his 5 billion won home in Seongbuk-dong.

Yet he takes part in various activities revolving around hallyu. Other celebrities that belong to KEYEAST include actors Kim Hyun-joong and Kim Soo-hyun, who are on the rise to becoming the second generation of hallyu stars.

In 2011 and 2012, Bae also produced two series of the drama “Dream High,” which gained tremendous popularity worldwide thanks to a cast of popular idol stars currently at the top of K-pop.

Moreover, he runs several Korean restaurants in Japan and is involved in spreading the Korean culture to the rest of the world.

By The Korea Herald Special Report Team

(Illustrations by Park Gee-young)    

Guest Ritchie Umali

I'm so proud to my bossly BYJ,,,really amazing man,,,keep it up the great work bossly,,,Godbless you forever and ever:*.)))*** :):):)

Guest iluvugudbye

[Article]Kim Hyun Joong: "I want to teach Bae Yong Joon how to scuba dive."
250DD6455343AC4B29948B

[Omitted]

He'll also be leaving on a trip to Jeju Island on his time off. He's planning to go scuba diving, which is his hobby, as well as go bike riding. He will be joined by his agency's CEO and senior actor Bae Yong Joon.

"I was planning to leave for vacation alone, but Bae Yong Joon said he'll be coming with me. I want to take this opportunity to teach him how to scuba dive."

[Omitted]

Source:Kpopstars

===============

Is it ok for his back already? :-?