Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest iluvugudbye

Photo: White day's special from mobile site as of March 14  "White day" is Japanese custom. It is the day that a man who has received a gift from a woman on Valentine's Day gives her a gift in return.
White day's special from mobile site as of March 14

"White day" is Japanese custom. It is the day that a man who has received a gift from a woman on Valentine's Day gives her a gift in return.

source: 우리보스 BYJ FB

Dam-Su said: since im missing the Man, will repost one of my fave video of him. introducing to you, drummer Bae Yong Joon!!!! :D :D :D

wahahahaha! :)) =)) =)) =)) =))   i really love seeing  wuri Yong Joon being playful in this video especially at 1:24. =)) =)) =)) =)) even the lady couldn't hold her laughter at our Man. =)) =)) =)) =)) love love love that funny side of wuri Yong Joon. :x :x :x

thanks Usamama for sharing. :)>- :-* ^:)^

http://video.fc2.com/content/201301122KGkgqM9/

Guest iluvugudbye

source: 우리보스 BYJ FB
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/p320x320/1511099_478923822207249_1518014055_n.jpg
:-< :-< :-< :-< :-< :-< :-< :-< :-< :-< :-< :-<
=======================================
[interview] Kim Soo Hyun Talks about his Big Boss Bae Yong Joon

Translation Credit: Sia3@KSH ThreadThank You for sharing. :)>-
2266C74B532CB4F0283D23

Q: Interactions with BYJ
A: He says that when he has time he will visit BYJ or go to his house. BYJ has many hobbies like he's into coffee or pottery so sometimes he'd join BYJ in doing pottery. He'd become focus on it and feels that he learns a lot. He also says BYJ gives out the impression of a professor so it inspired & helped him when he was interpreting DMJ.

When he choose a script, he'll look at the characters and see if he can digest it and whether or not he thinks he can portray it. Once he knows, he will then choose. After choosing he'll start to interpret and think about this character's personality and then eventually he'll be able to play the character he wanted.

Q: Will his boss with such big fame give him pressure?
A: The pressure is that everyone (both) wants to do better and better... i.e. 1st project is good and next one wants to be better and better... etc.

Q: When BYJ talks to you, will he spin the ring?
A: *LOL*

Mickey apologizes he's joking and explains he's too into the drama but if BYJ does, he tells Soo Hyun better be careful

'Full House' Gan Mi Yeon tells that she used to have a crush on Bae Yong Jun20140321215615_532c36ef7309b_1.jpg
Gan Mi Yeon told that she used to have a crush on Bae Yong Jun.
On March 21st, idol stars from 1990's appeared on KBS 2TV 'Full House', and talked about their careers, and recent conditions.
During the show, A-Pink's Yoon Bo Mi told that she is afraid of meeting with her seniors, and Gan Mi Yeon said, "I used to be like that as well."
She went on, "When Bae Yong Jun got very popular after drama 'Winter Sonata', I got a major crush on him. I seriously loved im."
Gan Mi Yeon also said, "One day, Bae Yong Jun came to the hair salon that I went to, and I just hid myself. I asked one of the staffs for a photo and an autograph, and I put that in my car."
Meanwhile, Kim Yi Ji drew attention by talking about an accident that happened during a performance.
Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com | starnnews

seriously, who did not fall for him in winter sonata? so miss him in dramaland...does anyone know where i can find first love with eng sub?

Guest Ritchie Umali

You deserve to be happy bossly BYJ,,,Not in the arms of someone who keep you waiting,,,But in the arms of someone who will take you now,,,Love you forever and leave you never.:-.)))Godbless you:*.)))

Guest Ritchie Umali

Some people ask me,,,What the best thing you really like to BYJ??As my answer to them,,,There are so many things that i'd liked to Bossly BYJ.I can't estify one by one.But one i do like to bossly is,,,how he treat us not only a fan,,,but as a Family.In everything he wants to do always think what things make his family to be happy.And I'm proud to say that i found the best actor of mine,A friend for everyone.If he is happy the m0re i Am happy,,,

but if he is sad or hurtin' too much pain for me.

As my beloved Bae sisters,,,we all praying for Our Smiling Prince,,,no other than BAE YONG JOON,,for his lifetime happiness.We Love You bossly.,Takecare and Godbless you.

Guest Ritchie Umali

I heard that there is sweet surprises this coming mnth of April??? i'm wondering if my bossly BYJ will get married??? 0h,,my God.,,i can't wait for this lovely life event for bossly.it's so exciting,,,,,,!****

Guest Ritchie Umali

Have a blessed weekend everyone,,,especially to my bossly BYJ,,,pls.take a bunch of care wherever you may go,,,whatever you do.Together with your family members and for all the people who loves you,,people around you,,,for all,,,Godbless:*.))) :):):)

Guest Ritchie Umali

:):):) How can i forget the Longings of my heart,,,it's you i think of night and day,,,

I know I couldn't touch you,,,I know I couldn't hold you,,,Though i wish I really could just Care for you,,,keep smiling bossly and stay simple,,,,sweet as you are,,,We are Family:*.))Bae ssi,,,:*)***

Guest Ritchie Umali

Bae sisters,,,let's go to walk with bossly,,,he wants to say,,,Catch me if you can,,,hahaha,,,, :) X( :)what a gorgeous smile:*.)))takecare bossly,, :)