Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest iluvugudbye

ah bwt sis Jane. about the Bason type of woman we were talking about. Bason is actually one of the characters in the drama The Legend. she is the blacksmith (somewhat old) woman who makes shields, armors, swords and arrows for the King. :D :D he he he. our Man likes this type of woman.. :D :D

this is BASON:

index_zps8d4054ad.jpg

Guest mariasarestri

Our prince likes Bason type ....The iron lady ... This conversation made ​​my stomach sick   =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) 

Guest iluvugudbye

ah btw guys, read at Anjela's blog that wuri Yong Joon already returned home yesterday afternoon. he landed on Incheon international airport at 13:30. his hair was tied. he was wearing back hat, brown sunglasses, white short sleeve black vest and black jeans. he seems to be laughing before riding his Maybach. :)

note: used Mr. Google for the trans. :)

Well whenever our wuri Bae\yong Joon had acted on a drama and movie and every time when he was being interviewed after such  drama/movie finished it's filming or during the promotion of his  drama/movie, the questioned of "what is his ideal woman or what type of ideal woman he wants" always popped-out. For sure, the reporter wanted to link him to his respective leading ladies, thus such query  always came out.In "The Legend", he had two leading ladies, so in order not to embarrassed his leading ladies if ever he choose one, then I think he just said he wanted his partner to be like Bason and maybe by choosing Bason not in physical aspect but the character of Bason, as an "iron lady" in fact, a brave, firm and courageous woman who can protect her love one, She can't be swayed with bribery, she was thoughtful and also can be respected as leader despite being a female.

Dam-Su said: ah btw guys, read at Anjela's blog that wuri Yong Joon already returned home yesterday afternoon. he landed on Incheon international airport at 13:30. his hair was tied. he was wearing back hat, brown sunglasses, white short sleeve black vest and black jeans. he seems to be laughing before riding his Maybach. :)

note: used Mr. Google for the trans. :)

Hello, hello my dear Bae sisters !!! :-h :-h :-h . Well, you gals seems to be having a great time discussing our beloved Wuri Yong Joon's ideal woman. :D

" I like a woman who is sincere, wise and make efforts to enlighten herself all the time " and " it doesn't matter how she looks like " . WOW !!! that's exactly what's Bason's type .  :))   :))   :)) . My most favorite scene on those two were the time when she made the arrows and the King was holding it and then she got mad and snatched it from Damdeok's hand and she called them crazy .  =))  =))  =)) . Awww, he's looking for someone who he can connect with and can do ironing for him....  :D . Pick me !!! pick me !!!  :):):))  Whoops !!! the bubble in my dreams popped !!!  =))  =))   =)) . I think I heard Dam-su  telling me to wake up .  \:D/   [-X 

Thank's sis for the news ( that he's back safe and sound ).

Moments, thank you for the videos. That surely put a smile on my face. I like them both especially the old commercial ( he tried to dance again ) and he's funny.

Jane, enjoy watching " TWSSG / The Legend  ". Believe me that is very addictive once you start watching it.

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said:

Hello, hello my dear Bae sisters !!! :-h :-h :-h . Well, you gals seems to be having a great time discussing our beloved Wuri Yong Joon's ideal woman. :D

" I like a woman who is sincere, wise and make efforts to enlighten herself all the time " and " it doesn't matter how she looks like " . WOW !!! that's exactly what's Bason's type .  :))   :))   :)) . My most favorite scene on those two were the time when she made the arrows and the King was holding it and then she got mad and snatched it from Damdeok's hand and she called them crazy .  =))  =))  =)) . Awww, he's looking for someone who he can connect with and can do ironing for him....  :D . Pick me !!! pick me !!!  :):):))  Whoops !!! the bubble in my dreams popped !!!  =))  =))   =)) . I think I heard Dam-su  telling me to wake up .  \:D/   [-X 

Guest iluvugudbye

id="watch-headline-title"[VOD] History@BYJ@season@3-5 2

source: youtube by byjtamayon

much thanks for sharing. :)>- :-* ^:)^

to quench our longing for our Man while we wait for his next project. :)

Dam-Su said:  hello hello sis Jeunn. :-h ha ha ha.... :))  Yes sis, we were having a great time discussing our Man's ideal gurl while you were in dreamland dreaming about him. :D :D :D i was trying to wake you up coz you're talking in your sleep. while we were listening to our King discussing about his ideal gurl, you  surprised us all when we heard you shouted "Pick me!" "Pick me!" ha ha ha... 22_zps65d05217.gif22_zps65d05217.gif22_zps65d05217.gif  

tumblr_mguowmlOgF1qju2iuo1_250_zpsc8af34

Let's meet young Dam Deok and Sujini again :-* :-* :-*

Shared by [sU]@BYJVN (thanks!)

Yes , I'm completely bewitched by King Dam Doek b-( b-( b-(

Thís is the first time I've seen such a handsome King with an addictive personality, which makes me extremely admire him. He's not only so smart, brave, friendly, gracious, caring,  but also obstinate, adventurous, creative (and what else? Help me to make it out please!). I never know what he plans to do. I like his saying "I'll do it my way," and I like when the King is asked: "When will you stop doing things by yourself?" (sorry I really can't remember who says this and even the exact sentence)

I'm watching Ep22 but hearing that the story has a tragic ending discourages me from going on =(( =(( =((

c! r8 D# x0

Jane said:

tumblr_mguowmlOgF1qju2iuo1_250_zpsc8af34

Let's meet young Dam Deok and Sujini again :-* :-* :-*

Shared by [sU]@BYJVN (thanks!)

Yes , I'm completely bewitched by King Dam Doek b-( b-( b-(

Thís is the first time I've seen such a handsome King with an addictive personality, which makes me extremely admire him. He's not only so smart, brave, friendly, gracious, caring,  but also obstinate, adventurous, creative (and what else? Help me to make it out please!). I never know what he plans to do. I like his saying "I'll do it my way," and I like when the King is asked: "When will you stop doing things by yourself?" (sorry I really can't remember who says this and even the exact sentence)

I'm watching Ep22 but hearing that the story has a tragic ending discourages me from going on =(( =(( =((

c! r8 D# x0

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said:

Hahahaha !!!! 22_zps65d05217.gifWas I really loud in screaming that hard ??? Why oh why did you wake me up, he was about to choose me 22_zps65d05217.gif. Whoever dreams like that wouldn't want to be waken up. :)) :)) :))  we need to make the most of it if we are on that situation...might as well ...dream away...oh-oh I think I'm drifting back to Baeland. =)) =)) =))

Dam-Su said: ha ha ha... 22_zps65d05217.gif  sorry for waking you up dear sis but wuri Yong Joon was signaling us to quiet down c671ba1a-85c5-4364-a359-9c699751b50b_zps.
but i agree with you. it's only in dreamland that we can be with our Man so might as well make the most out of it and dream as much as we can. ha ha ha 22_zps65d05217.gif

ha ha ha.... i guess we're just too thirsty for him that one video is not enough, yah? *sigh* :-< i wonder when will he return on the screen again. :-<
yeah... i think it's a good idea to  re-watch his old dramas again to get by this long BYJ drought we are experiencing right now. im currently re-watching Barefooted Youth. *squeals* heeeee.... swoooning over Yuseok! 8-> 8-> as for DWRL, not yet ready to watch it also coz just can't bear seeing our dear Man suffer so much. :-S :-S

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said: You can say that again, we are really " thirsty " for you Yong Joon'sshi ( like the vampire who is so very thirsty for your blood ) 22_zps65d05217.gif so please...please come back soon....

Guest mariasarestri

Sis Dam-Su thaks for sharing this pic. We all miss his appearance on the big screen ...
~O) ~O) ~O) ~O) ~O) ~O) ~O) ~O)