Guest iluvugudbye

Bae Yong 2013 Calendar Mobile Photos

source: Usamama's blog

much thanks. :)>-

coffee1.jpg

he he he... im imagining him doing this pose while making some coffee. :D

coffee.jpg

Guest Moments1430291949

Hi DamSu, thanks for sharing. Yeah, that enthusiastic and focus look while concentrating on making coffee is soooo attractive. May I have a cup of coffee plsssss....

~O) ~O) hee =P~

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said:

Thank's Damsu for the updated picture of our dear WYJ . ;)  It's nice to see him at least on the picture. I agree with everyone, he looks good holding the baby perhaps he's trying to practice now for the future ???  :))

By the way, don't you think he needs a haircut ? He kind of looks old with his current haircut. I mean he looks good with long hair but not this kind ... No ??? Anyway, no matter what...still love the guy .   :x   :x   :x

Dam-Su said:Hey Jeunn. :) he he he... don't dig his wavey hairstyle sis? :D actually, i also didn't like it at first but somehow i got used to it already. but i agree. he kinda looks old with that kind of hairstyle though he still looks handsome to me. he he he. :D im not sure if he still sporting the same style until now since those photos of him above was from his 2013 calendar photos which i believe was taken months ago. hopefully we can see him with a different hairdo the next time we see a recent pic of him. :)>-            I know right ? His hairstyle and glasses makes him looks like an " ajusshi ". I don't like the " curly wave " either.  Perhaps just cut it a little shorter  Yong Joon sshi ? :> Yeah, those pictures may have taken some months ago since they have posted it some time ago. Anyways, still looks good :-bd . Seeing him makes coffee makes me want a cup too . I suddenly have the urge to get one at starbucks. Too bad there's no " Gorilla in the Kitchen "  here. Then maybe I'll hung around there the entire day hoping he'll show up . :)) :))

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said:
I know right ? His hairstyle and glasses makes him looks like an " ajusshi ". I don't like the " curly wave " either.  Perhaps just cut it a little shorter  Yong Joon sshi ? :> Yeah, those pictures may have taken some months ago since they have posted it some time ago. Anyways, still looks good :-bd . Seeing him makes coffee makes me want a cup too . I suddenly have the urge to get one at starbucks. Too bad there's no " Gorilla in the Kitchen "  here. Then maybe I'll hung around there the entire day hoping he'll show up . :)) :))

Guest iluvugudbye

just read an article that Keyeast will be adding another singer to their growing family. it was reported that trot singer Hong Jin Young is moving to Keyeast. here's a pic of her:

%C3%AD%C2%8A%C2%B8%C3%AB%C2%A1%C2%9C%C3%2012121211272729065_1.jpg

he he he... it seems our Man's agency is slowly but surely entering the music scene, yah? well, wishing Keyeast and HJY the best and much success. :)>-

Guest iluvugudbye

ah! also read news that actor kim so hyun revealed during a press conference in Japan for his drama the moon that embraces the sun that he received acting advices every week from wuri Yong Joon during the drama's airing in korea. and he said he was scared (of our man?). :)>-

*** I still watch this drama on DVD all over again. I just wonder why every event of this series has to take place in Japan, huh? 

:(

class="entry-title"Drama ‘Winter Sonata’ to celebrate 10th anniversary with a concert event in Japan

20121213_wintersonata.jpg

Winter Sonata‘, the legendary drama that opened the gates to Hallyu all over the world, especially in Japan as it created a craze for actor Bae Yong Joon, will be celebrating its 10th anniversary with a premium event in Japan next year.

Scheduled for February 8th at the Tokyo International Forum Hall, KBS Media has teamed up with STARDOOR to provide 5,000 lucky fans the opportunity to meet PD Yoon Suk Ho and cast members Jung Dong Hwan, Song Ok Sook, Ryu Seung Soo, as well as the mother of the late Park Yong Ha.

A special collaborative performance will also be put on by music director Lee Ji Soo, ‘Winter Sonata’ theme song composer Daydream, and a Japanese chamber orchestra.

source : allkpop

Guest iluvugudbye

[Photos] Bae Yong joon Spotted on November 30th!

source: dispatch

dp.jpg

dp1.jpg

dp2.jpg

dp3.jpg

dp4.jpg

dp5.jpg
on the 30th of last month (november 30) , in front of a building in Chongdam-dong, some japanese people gathered in a place despite the rainy and windy weather guarding the entrance of the building and seems to be looking (and waiting) for someone for a long period of time. time passed by then all of a sudden a man appeared. the quiet atmosphere was filled with cheers. then we can see a man under an umbrella. guess who? Hallyu Star Bae Yong Joon. "Yonsama, i love you!"

he was about to come out from an errand that day. he was looking at his cellphone then held his head up to look at the cheering japanese fans. Japanese fans cried out, 'Bae Yong Joon', Yonsama.". fans at the back brought out their digital cameras and mobile phones and took some photos.Competition was fierce just to get a better look at him. Bae Yong Joons manners shines. he made eye contact with the fans one by one. also showed concern over the safety and security of the fans. fans are his priority.
he still has the same fashion sense. wearing yellow colored knitted sweater matched with black jacket and a muffler. headed to his maybach. still showed concern for the fans before getting to his car. gave a final look and smiled then left. that's how the brief encounter ended.

note: not a word per word translation. corrections are welcome. thank you. :)

Guest Moments1430291949

Thanks Willenette and DamSu for the updates. Is so good to hear and see WJY's latest news/pics. Is it me only (??)... his face a bit chubby X_X ... May be well rested and fed hehe B-)

Guest Moments1430291949

Hey hey hey On second look at the latest pics, who is that pretty lady, with her face blurred off, beside WYJ ??!! She went up to the car followed by our man? Hmm Im so curious. Wishing him well to find his nxt half soon to share their happiness together. 8->

Guest iluvugudbye

Moments said:
Thanks Willenette and DamSu for the updates. Is so good to hear and see WJY's latest news/pics. Is it me only (??)... his face a bit chubby X_X ... May be well rested and fed hehe B-)

Guest iluvugudbye

'Winter Sonata' celebrates a decade

http://www.hancinema.net/-winter-sonata-celebrates-a-decade-50755.html

[excerpts]

It is not known whether leads Bae Yong-joon and Choi Ji-woo will make an appearance.

Since 2002, the drama featuring Bae and Choi has come to represent K-dramas worldwide. It was a big hit in Japan, and Japanese tourists still make the pilgrimage to Korea's Nami Island, where it was shot.

In September, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism said the KBS program was among those chosen to help foreigners learn Korean on the ministry Web site.

source: hancinema

Guest iluvugudbye

Dam-Su said:

'Winter Sonata' celebrates a decade

http://www.hancinema.net/-winter-sonata-celebrates-a-decade-50755.html

[excerpts]

It is not known whether leads Bae Yong-joon and Choi Ji-woo will make an appearance.

Since 2002, the drama featuring Bae and Choi has come to represent K-dramas worldwide. It was a big hit in Japan, and Japanese tourists still make the pilgrimage to Korea's Nami Island, where it was shot.

In September, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism said the KBS program was among those chosen to help foreigners learn Korean on the ministry Web site.

source: hancinema

Dam-Su said: [Photos] Bae Yong joon Spotted on November 30th!

source: dispatch

on the 30th of last month (november 30) , in front of a building in Chongdam-dong, some japanese people gathered in a place despite the rainy and windy weather guarding the entrance of the building and seems to be looking (and waiting) for someone for a long period of time. time passed by then all of a sudden a man appeared. the quiet atmosphere was filled with cheers. then we can see a man under an umbrella. guess who? Hallyu Star Bae Yong Joon. "Yonsama, i love you!"

he was about to come out from an errand that day. he was looking at his cellphone then held his head up to look at the cheering japanese fans. Japanese fans cried out, 'Bae Yong Joon', Yonsama.". fans at the back brought out their digital cameras and mobile phones and took some photos.Competition was fierce just to get a better look at him. Bae Yong Joons manners shines. he made eye contact with the fans one by one. also showed concern over the safety and security of the fans. fans are his priority.
he still has the same fashion sense. wearing yellow colored knitted sweater matched with black jacket and a muffler. headed to his maybach. still showed concern for the fans before getting to his car. gave a final look and smiled then left. that's how the brief encounter ended.

note: not a word per word translation. corrections are welcome. thank you. :)

Hello my dear Bae sisters :)  I guess we are all hoping that he may find his love of his life soon. But I just noticed that although we are all wishing him that... we somehow ...sometimes get jealous when he's close to someone =)) ( I know, I know we are only curious right ? and not really jealous ) =)) =)) .  The japanese fans might be a little dissappointed because WYJ won't be able to join some of the other casts of Winter Sonata for the anniversary but he attended the last one right? I'm glad that he's enjoying his time off at the moment. :)

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said: Hello my dear Bae sisters :)  I guess we are all hoping that he may find his love of his life soon. But I just noticed that although we are all wishing him that... we somehow ...sometimes get jealous when he's close to someone =)) ( I know, I know we are only curious right ? and not really jealous ) =)) =)) .  The japanese fans might be a little dissappointed because WYJ won't be able to join some of the other casts of Winter Sonata for the anniversary but he attended the last one right? I'm glad that he's enjoying his time off at the moment. :)