Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Willennette said
Hi jeunn, ye, I saw how he danced - hehehe - that's why, I could say it's "awkward" :)) But, everything about BYJ is adorable at least in my eyes. :)]

Oh now the more that I can't wait to see videos of him dancing :D Pls. by all means if you happen to stumble upon old vids of him dancing ...feel free to share it with us. I want to see how " awkward " he really is. :)) . And yeah anything about our dear BYJ is adorable.

class="content-title" JYP & Bae Yong Joong Spend Quality Time Drinking 90-Year Old Wine hotshotlover30 December 7, 2012

JYP & Bae Yong Joong Spend Quality Time Drinking 90-Year Old Wine

Singer-actor-producer Park Jin Young was very busy yesterday, having spent some quality time with actor Bae Yong Joon, along with screenwriter Lee Kyung Hee. On December 6, Park Jin Young wrote on his me2day, “Yonsama brought out Château Montrose from his wine cellar…Ahh…it’s delicious,” and attached a photo of the rare Bordeaux wine. He also wrote, “Today, I ate freshly made kimchi and galbijjim at Lee Kyung Hee’s sisters house, and then went to Yong Joon’s house…I can’t focus today…Thank you thank you.”

Netizens who saw the photo commented, “Wow, I didn’t know Park Jin Young was so well connected,” “Drank wine with Yonsama? So lucky,” “Jealous, I wish I could join them,” “How does it taste? I want to try a 90 year old wine,” and more.

Bae Yong Joon pioneered the Korean Wave, Hallyu, with his role in drama “Winter Sonata.” He and Park Jin Young co-starred in 2011 popular series “Dream High.” Screenwriter Lee Kyung Hee is known for her works like “Nice Guy,” “A Love to Kill,” “Let’s Go to School Sang Doo,” and more.

jyp.jpeg

credit : soompi news

Guest Moments1430291949

Hi Willenette, thanks for sharing WYJ's updates here. Is that our man's muscular hand, holding the Chateau Montrose wine? Oh! So fortunate of PJY! I'm happy to hear they are spending quality time together. Cheers! :)

Guest iluvugudbye

just read this news on Nate:

http://news.nate.com/view/20121207n09281

201212071033230910_1.jpg

Bae Yong Joon does not go out of his home,what is he doing? "Yonsama is addicted (indulged into) to coffee."

Bae Yong Joon addicted to coffee.

it was unveiled that wuri Yong Joon doesn't have any official activities (as of now). an official said that our Man is currently immersing himself in learning about coffee. he said that wuri Yong Joon is studying/learning different kinds of coffee and (the process) of coffee making. he makes several attempts (making coffee) and send what he made (end-products) to his aides/assistants for tasting. with regards to his comeback, there's still no specific plans/details about it yet. although according to the said official, he is reviewing several production works but he hasn't decided on it yet.

in particular, wuri Yong Joon has been shrouded by the concept of "Mysticism" ( i guess due to the beliefs that he always stays at home.) but in truth, he actually moves around freely. according to a source, he wears a cap and strolls around. the fans who knows about this usually visit and stay close to the vicinity of our Man's company just to get a glimpse of him.

on the other hand, wuri Yong Joon did not have any official activities since his last guest appearance in Dream High 1. though we can see him at various events occasionally, there is still no news/details about his next work.

note: not a word per word translation. corrections are welcome. thank you. :)>-

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said:

Cool, can't wait to see his dancing abilities and let's see if he is really capable =)) . I'm pretty sure I'm going to like it no matter how terrible (...I mean good ) he is   :D

Study hard at school  ;)

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said:

Bwahaahahahahaha !!!!! =)) =)) =))  Thank you , thank you , thank you >:D< You have no idea how many times I played it over and over and how much I loved it. Now I know why you guys kept telling me how awkward he was when it comes to dancing. What more he was dancing the famous " Macarena " . I really do appreciate it a lot Damsu .

Dam-Su said: hey Jeunn. :D im glad you loved it sis. Now you see how our Man dance. ha ha ha... :)) :))  well, even though he's dancing was not perfect in the video, it's still entertaining and fun watching him dancing the famous "Macarena", right? he looks so adorable.  ke ke ke.... :D:D;);):)) :))  =)) =))

Guest Moments1430291949

Wahaha...! He is really so adorable and awkward with that 'Macarena' dance. I Juz can't stop giggling while watching. Can't imagine if he will do the same dance now... =))

Damsu, thanks for sharing WYJ's latest news. Woo! He found a new 'love'... I mean brewing coffee. His interest and passion in continuous learning and self development is admirable. :x

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said:

Actually it doesn't look bad at all, it's just that you can see how embarrassed and shy he is :)) . Yup he looks incredibly adorable. He must have been on his early 20's then. And even now there are so many things that he does that embarrasses him because he's naturally shy. ;) . Ahhhh, the more that we love him for that. :x :x :x . You definitely made my day , thank you again Damsu .  

Guest iluvugudbye

[Photos] History of Bae Yong Joon Season 3

source: Yasai's blog

much thanks for sharing... :)>-

yass.jpg

yass1.jpg

yass2.jpg

yass3.jpg

yass4.jpg

yass5.jpg

yass6.jpg

yass7.jpg

ohhh... how i love him holding the baby... he looks like an "abba" (daddy in Korean) sweet! :D

yass8.jpg

8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

yass9.jpg

Guest Moments1430291949

Yes, he is definitely more than ready to be 'daddy'. When can we see him carrying his own little BYJ... hmmm... I wish I wish..... <:-P

Guest iluvugudbye

from Tamayon @ BYJ Gallery

much thanks for sharing... :)>-

oohhh.... look at our Man holding the baby... he really looks like a "daddy", don't you think? lucky baby. :D

tamayon-1.jpg

tamayon1-1.jpg

8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

Guest iluvugudbye

[cap pics] BYJ at special party 2011

December 9, 2012By tomato99 ♥

DATV’s program “History of Bae Yong Joon season3″ aired yesterday(8 Dec.) showed BYJ at FamilyMart’s special party held on 13 December 2011. Lucky 100fans spent a precious time with BYJ at Gorilla in Seoul.

BYJ says to fhe fans that he wishes to meet everyone soon with new project. A bit sad that it did not happen in 2012, but let’s pray that BYJ does find a good project soon.

Dear onpu-san has shared captured pics on her blog, i have reposted some of the pictures, please do visit her blog and find more BYJ. thank you very much, onpu-san!!

datv.jpg

datv1.jpg

datv2.jpg

Hello, I am Bae Yong Joon.

datv3.jpg

datv4.jpg

datv5.jpg
I hope to meet everyone soon with new project.

datv6.jpg

datv7.jpg

datv8.jpg

datv9.jpg

8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

datv10.jpg

datv11.jpg

this was last epi. of “History of Bae Yong Joon series3.”
It seems there is no BYJ program scheduled at DATV at moment. ><

Source: LoveBaeYongJoon blog
---------------------------------------------
much thanks to onpu and tomato for sharing this upadates. :)>-

Guest iluvugudbye

he he he... ahhh..... if only the child is aware who is holding him. 8-> 8-> i so envy the baby... now i want to become a baby too... :P:P

Thank's Damsu for the updated picture of our dear WYJ . ;)  It's nice to see him at least on the picture. I agree with everyone, he looks good holding the baby perhaps he's trying to practice now for the future ???  :))

By the way, don't you think he needs a haircut ? He kind of looks old with his current haircut. I mean he looks good with long hair but not this kind ... No ??? Anyway, no matter what...still love the guy .   :x   :x   :x