Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest Moments1430291949

Hmmm.... kind of feeling a bit sad to hear of their drifted friendship. Wuri YJ  is such a warm hearted person who treasure his friends around him and I believe he will initiate to contact Kwon Oh Joong ssi upon reading this news. Yes, I agree with you Dam-Su, he has succeeded in archieving alot in terms of materials and wealth, but still striving hard to have his own family which he has been longing for.  We really wish to see him settle down soon, living happily with his soul mate and little BYJ running around him.

PS: I couldnt attach images, can you pls enlighten me?

:)

Guest iluvugudbye

Moments said:

Hmmm.... kind of feeling a bit sad to hear of their drifted friendship. Wuri YJ  is such a warm hearted person who treasure his friends around him and I believe he will initiate to contact Kwon Oh Joong ssi upon reading this news. Yes, I agree with you Dam-Su, he has succeeded in archieving alot in terms of materials and wealth, but still striving hard to have his own family which he has been longing for.  We really wish to see him settle down soon, living happily with his soul mate and little BYJ running around him.

PS: I couldnt attach images, can you pls enlighten me?

Dam-Su said:   is that the scene where they are both riding a horse wherein damdeok and someone (sorry, i don't remember his name.) was trying to escape from those ninjas in red suits. and then sujini suddenly appeared out of nowhere and tried to stop those ninjas from getting nearer to damdeok? ahhh... that scene is also great. i remember it clearly how they glance at each other. it's as if Sujini was saying, "im relieved to see you OK." and Damdoek replying, "Im OK, now that you are here." ooohhhh.... im swooning over this couple.  8-> 8-> 8->

Guest Moments1430291949

Hey Dam-Su sis, good to hear you understand a bit of hangul. I'm sure you will master it soon and we always look forward to your posting and sharing with us wuri YJ ssi news.

I saw that little URL link icon but somehow cldnt attached images tt stored in my harddrive.

Yap, our man is no longer young but he looks really young for his age. Has to do with his self management of ensuring he looks good infront of his fans.

Guest iluvugudbye

at last! a much more accurate translation! :D

Kwon O-joong's friendship with Bae Yong-joon, "I was embarrassed at my friend's success"

photo264862.jpg

Actor Kwon O-joong shared his friendship with Bae Yong-joon.

The MBC TV program "Nollowa- Two Men Show" aired the second round of Baek Ji-yeong on the 19th.

Kwon O-joong said, "Bae Yong-joon has been a friend since before our debut and we went to acting school together. We took trips to Busan and even made a promise to succeed and meet again with foreign cars. But like a fool, I couldn't contact him as often when I was younger".

He said, "We debuted with "Love Greetings" together and were about the same but soon he became a top star. I was embarrassed at myself for not being like him and I didn't contact him".

Kwon also sent Bae a video message expressing his apologies.

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English ) / Hancinema

Guest iluvugudbye

Moments said: Hey Dam-Su sis, good to hear you understand a bit of hangul. I'm sure you will master it soon and we always look forward to your posting and sharing with us wuri YJ ssi news.

I saw that little URL link icon but somehow cldnt attached images tt stored in my harddrive.

Yap, our man is no longer young but he looks really young for his age. Has to do with his self management of ensuring he looks good infront of his fans.

Guest iluvugudbye

[Photos] 2013 Keyeast Calendar

posted by Tomato99 @ Lovebaeyongjoon blog

much thanks for sharing... :)>-

bits of information on next year’s keyeast calendar,
sorry my korean is poor and cannot tell if you can purchase calendars to ship outside korea or not.

2013 KEYEAST calendar (with 26 artists)

price: krw 10,000
size: 18cm x 24cm
contents: total 15 pages (incl. cover)

calendar.jpg

calendar1.jpg

calendar2.jpg

calendar3.jpg

calendar4.jpg

Dam-Su said:   he he he Sujini saved damdeok's life many times that i've lost count. yeah, i also love that scene where Sujini innocently showed her skin to Damdeok and Damdeok shyly moving his eyes away then looking at it again. actually, i love watching every Damdeok-Sujini moments in the drama. they are my most favorite scenes to watch. 8-> 8->

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said: Dam-Su said:   he he he Sujini saved damdeok's life many times that i've lost count. yeah, i also love that scene where Sujini innocently showed her skin to Damdeok and Damdeok shyly moving his eyes away then looking at it again. actually, i love watching every Damdeok-Sujini moments in the drama. they are my most favorite scenes to watch. 8-> 8->

Guest Moments1430291949

Hi Jeunn, thanks for posting the peekaboo. So lovely and handsome whichever angle.

Dam-Su, nice clips of wuri man.

Guess we are really missing him terribly. I must rematch TWSSG to quench our thirst. He he he. Cheers! :D

Dam-Su said:   hey Jeunn. :-h he he he. i just finished watching actor Lee Min Ho's drama "Faith". for some reason, his character there somehow reminded me of Damdeok. i don't know but at a quick glance, it's as if lee min ho looked like Damdeok to me in that drama. ahhh... is it a sign that i really really miss wuri Yong Joon and his Damdeok role. i guess you are right, it's time to re-watch TWSSG again and swoon over Damdeok (and Sujini). ;) anyway, thanks for sharing the GIFs. love the peeking Damdeok. love wuri Yong Joon's playfulness there.
:x

here's a video of wuri Yong Joon's History of Bae Yong Joon Season 3 posted by byjtamayon in youtube and reposted by shinara on her blog. much thanks for sharing. :-h

Dam-Su said: hey Jeunn. :-h he he he. i just finished watching actor Lee Min Ho's drama "Faith". for some reason, his character there somehow reminded me of Damdeok. i don't know but at a quick glance, it's as if lee min ho looked like Damdeok to me in that drama. ahhh... is it a sign that i really really miss wuri Yong Joon and his Damdeok role. i guess you are right, it's time to re-watch TWSSG again and swoon over Damdeok (and Sujini). ;) anyway, thanks for sharing the GIFs. love the peeking Damdeok. love wuri Yong Joon's playfulness there.
:x

Guest iluvugudbye

Moments said: Hi Jeunn, thanks for posting the peekaboo. So lovely and handsome whichever angle.

Dam-Su, nice clips of wuri man.

Guess we are really missing him terribly. I must rematch TWSSG to quench our thirst. He he he. Cheers! :D

Guest iluvugudbye

read on truelovebyj about wuri Yong Joon's anipang score. :)

wuri Yong Joon already accumulated 1.69 M points in the anipang mobile game according to star news. he is registered in the English (version?) anipang game and was ranked as "best". and he is the highest among the entertainers who plays the said game.

sorry not really sure if i got it correct. if you want to read more about it, click the link below:

http://truelovebyj.com/viewthread.php?tid=12414&fpage=1