Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest iluvugudbye

loujaie said: Hey there damsu, yes I'm enjoying and laughing for various blogs/comments its because I know the story of the drama already. I've watched "The Legend with English subtitle and also watched it in our local TV channel that was being dubbed in our national language. Some of the speculations were right and wrong ( I know that the drama was still airing when this thread was created, it was somewhat question and answer portion) and some blogs were negative thus creating havoc to some bloggers.Presently,  right now I'm on page 200 and I've read every blogs per pages and I was wondering if you damsu was liezle at those time. . . Ooopppsss sorryjust my speculation carried by my imagination.

Its because of her blog, for which she was and or still is so rooted with the "Damsu" couple and I presumed it since your aka-soompi name is damsu, so I speculated that your were liezle.  You see I'm still in the middle part of the total pages, its long way to go yet and I've been asking to myself, why oh why I didn't surf this "TWSSG" thread before, I could have seen all the video clips and photos that were posted which some or rather most of them were being removed. My enjoyment and happiness should be greater or greatest in those time but anyways I can't turn back the clock, and neither should I ponder any regrets, for I still enjoy it now.

Guest iluvugudbye

loujaie said: Its because of her blog, for which she was and or still is so rooted with the "Damsu" couple and I presumed it since your aka-soompi name is damsu, so I speculated that your were liezle.  You see I'm still in the middle part of the total pages, its long way to go yet and I've been asking to myself, why oh why I didn't surf this "TWSSG" thread before, I could have seen all the video clips and photos that were posted which some or rather most of them were being removed. My enjoyment and happiness should be greater or greatest in those time but anyways I can't turn back the clock, and neither should I ponder any regrets, for I still enjoy it now.

Guest iluvugudbye

class="entry-title"Yoo Jae Suk picked as the most difficult star to schedule an interview with by jae.lea.jung - Nov 15, 2012 at 2:54 am@ allkpop

[omitted]

When the reporters were asked which star was the most difficult to get a hold of, they unanimously answered Yoo Jae Suk. They mentioned Bae Yong Joon and Kang Ho Dong as well.

One reporter stated, “One time I asked Bae Yong Joon why he doesn’t do interviews. He said if he does an interview with one news company then other companies would hold grudges against him [for not doing an interview with them]. But because he can’t hold interviews with all of them, he just doesn’t do any at all.

This episode will air on November 15 at 11PM KST on the E Channel.

whoah it's very difficult to have news on him if he does not do interview. He does seem to enyoy behind the production's work now compared to filming drama...Too bad I would like to see him in small screen just like JDG did recently

Guest iluvugudbye

mtp1nk said: whoah it's very difficult to have news on him if he does not do interview. He does seem to enyoy behind the production's work now compared to filming drama...Too bad I would like to see him in small screen just like JDG did recently

Dam-Su said:   yeah i agree. wuri Yong Joon almost have everything material wise. the only lacking now is someone whom he can share it with. well, let's keep praying for our Man that he may one day find that person soon. and that he may find happiness in everything that is given to him. :)>-

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said: Dam-Su said:   yeah i agree. wuri Yong Joon almost have everything material wise. the only lacking now is someone whom he can share it with. well, let's keep praying for our Man that he may one day find that person soon. and that he may find happiness in everything that is given to him. :)>-

Dam-Su said: what you said is very true. happiness is something that cannot be bought by money. yes, i also believe he is happy being surrounded by the people who loves him. my only wish is that, he may always be happy no matter what he does, wherever he is, whoever he is with and whatever situation he is in. :) :) :)    

jeunn said: Dam-Su said: what you said is very true. happiness is something that cannot be bought by money. yes, i also believe he is happy being surrounded by the people who loves him. my only wish is that, he may always be happy no matter what he does, wherever he is, whoever he is with and whatever situation he is in. :) :) :)    

Dam-Su said: ahh... this is one of my favorite Dam-Su scene. missing my favorite onscreen couple so much. i guess it's time to dig out my TWSSG DVD and rewatch it again. :):):) geee... i wonder when will PD Kim Jong Hak will fulfill our wishes of having a part two of TWSSG. ooohhhh... please PD Kim, make a part 2. off course, with the original casts. Please..... pretty please........ [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said: Dam-Su said: ahh... this is one of my favorite Dam-Su scene. missing my favorite onscreen couple so much. i guess it's time to dig out my TWSSG DVD and rewatch it again. :):):) geee... i wonder when will PD Kim Jong Hak will fulfill our wishes of having a part two of TWSSG. ooohhhh... please PD Kim, make a part 2. off course, with the original casts. Please..... pretty please........ [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest iluvugudbye

read this news from nate.

권오중 "절친 배용준, 자격지심 때문에 멀어졌다"

201211181520778096_50a87f2191922.jpg

[OSEN=최나영 기자] 배우 권오중이 한류스타 배용준과 절친이었다고 털어놨다.

권오중은 오는 19일 방송되는 MBC '공감토크쇼 놀러와'에서 친구와의 우정에 대해 얘기하던 중 배용준과의 인연을 공개한다.

최근 녹화에서 권오중은"“좋았던 친구가 있었는데 나의 바보 같은 생각으로 멀어졌다. 그 친구 이름이 배용준이다"라고 말해 모두를 놀라게 했다.

장난기가 발동한 MC 김원희는 "배용준이 아니라 배영준 아니냐?"고 물었고, 권오중은 씁쓸한 표정을 지으며 "욘사마 배용준이 맞다. 데뷔전 같은 연기 학원을 다니며 친해졌다. 함께 부산으로 여행도 갔다"고 지난날을 회고했다.

배 용준과 같은 드라마로 함께 데뷔 했지만 이후 배용준은 톱스타로 성장했고 이에 권오중은 스스로 비참한 생각이 들어 결국 배용준을 피하게 됐다고 밝혔다. 하지만 권오중이 결혼 후 반지하에 신혼집을 차리자 배용준이 찾아와 에어컨을 설치해주고 간 미담을 얘기하며 고마움을 전하기도 했다.
nyc@osen.co.kr

----------------------------------------------

Kwon Oh-joong, "I avoided Bae Yong Joon."

it seems that actor Kwon Oh-joong revealed something about his bestfriend Hallyu Star Bae Yong Joon. On the 19th, MBC variety show "come to play" will be featuring actor Kwon Oh-joong wherein he will reveal his thoughts on his friendship with wuri Yong Joon.

during the recording day, actor Kwon Oh-joong revealed, " i became estranged with a friend because of my stupid thinking. that friend's name is Bae Yong Joon. his revelations surprised everyone.

the show's MC jokingly said, it's not 배용준 but 배영준, right? then Kwon Oh-joong's face became bitter. he said, "im referring to Yonsama Bae Yong Joon. we attended the same acting school before our debut and became close together. we also went traveling in Busan." he recalled.

Both of them debut in the 1994 drama "Love's Greetings" and became close together and shared a special friendship since then. however, Kwon Oh-joong added, " when Bae Yong Joon became a top star after our debut in "Love's Greetings", i felt miserable (inferior) and purposely avoided him." . However, despite his busy schedule, Bae Yong Joon did not neglect (abandon/forget) their friendship. Kwon Oh-joong said, " after i got married, Bae Yong Joon came to visit my new home in the basement,  and ( perhaps helped?) installed an air conditioner." expressing his gratitude (to wuri Yong Joon).

note: not a word per word translation. also, corrections are welcome. thanks. :)>-

Guest Moments1430291949

Hi Dam-Su :-h, thank you for sharing the news. You understand Korean language?

Yes, I remember reading from the thread and other BYJ's fans blog of Kwon Oh joong, wuri man's best friend who attended the same acting school before his debut. Here is the link to recap the stories he had written in his early years.

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/76521#Comment_76521

;;)

OH how great to hear that news, BYJ is really a very warm-hearten person. He always help those not so popular actors who were less fortunate. I admire his thoughtfulness, he had a very kind heart. Maybe there were so many celebrities and  friends out there that he had helped which were not made public

Guest iluvugudbye

Moments said: Hi Dam-Su :-h, thank you for sharing the news. You understand Korean language?

Yes, I remember reading from the thread and other BYJ's fans blog of Kwon Oh joong, wuri man's best friend who attended the same acting school before his debut. Here is the link to recap the stories he had written in his early years.

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/76521#Comment_76521
;;)

Guest iluvugudbye

Dam-Su said: read this news from nate.

권오중 "절친 배용준, 자격지심 때문에 멀어졌다"

201211181520778096_50a87f2191922.jpg

[OSEN=최나영 기자] 배우 권오중이 한류스타 배용준과 절친이었다고 털어놨다.

권오중은 오는 19일 방송되는 MBC '공감토크쇼 놀러와'에서 친구와의 우정에 대해 얘기하던 중 배용준과의 인연을 공개한다.

최근 녹화에서 권오중은"“좋았던 친구가 있었는데 나의 바보 같은 생각으로 멀어졌다. 그 친구 이름이 배용준이다"라고 말해 모두를 놀라게 했다.

장난기가 발동한 MC 김원희는 "배용준이 아니라 배영준 아니냐?"고 물었고, 권오중은 씁쓸한 표정을 지으며 "욘사마 배용준이 맞다. 데뷔전 같은 연기 학원을 다니며 친해졌다. 함께 부산으로 여행도 갔다"고 지난날을 회고했다.

배 용준과 같은 드라마로 함께 데뷔 했지만 이후 배용준은 톱스타로 성장했고 이에 권오중은 스스로 비참한 생각이 들어 결국 배용준을 피하게 됐다고 밝혔다. 하지만 권오중이 결혼 후 반지하에 신혼집을 차리자 배용준이 찾아와 에어컨을 설치해주고 간 미담을 얘기하며 고마움을 전하기도 했다.
nyc@osen.co.kr

----------------------------------------------

Kwon Oh-joong, "I avoided Bae Yong Joon."

it seems that actor Kwon Oh-joong revealed something about his bestfriend Hallyu Star Bae Yong Joon. On the 19th, MBC variety show "come to play" will be featuring actor Kwon Oh-joong wherein he will reveal his thoughts on his friendship with wuri Yong Joon.

during the recording day, actor Kwon Oh-joong revealed, " i became estranged with a friend because of my stupid thinking. that friend's name is Bae Yong Joon. his revelations surprised everyone.

the show's MC jokingly said, it's not 배용준 but 배영준, right? then Kwon Oh-joong's face became bitter. he said, "im referring to Yonsama Bae Yong Joon. we attended the same acting school before our debut and became close together. we also went traveling in Busan." he recalled.

Both of them debut in the 1994 drama "Love's Greetings" and became close together and shared a special friendship since then. however, Kwon Oh-joong added, " when Bae Yong Joon became a top star after our debut in "Love's Greetings", i felt miserable (inferior) and purposely avoided him." . However, despite his busy schedule, Bae Yong Joon did not neglect (abandon/forget) their friendship. Kwon Oh-joong said, " after i got married, Bae Yong Joon came to visit my new home in the basement,  and ( perhaps helped?) installed an air conditioner." expressing his gratitude (to wuri Yong Joon).

note: not a word per word translation. also, corrections are welcome. thanks. :)>-

Guest iluvugudbye

ahhh... Kwon Oh-joong ajussi. don't you know that you don't have to feel inferior to wuri Yong Joon. you have something that he does not have yet. he is actually striving hard to have it. yes, he may have a lot in terms of material things and attained much success but you have something more priceless than those that he has. something that money cannot buy and cannot equal. and that's your own family. :):)