Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest iluvugudbye

sis Kwon Oh-kyung posted this at BYJ Gallery from that atom guy's blog. much thanks to her for sharing. :)>-

he he he.  the photo was taken in front of a restaurant in Gangnam. that atom guy went to eat at the Pyong-yang Myeonok restaurant (the one with red Korean characters). no wuri Yong Joon in the pic. but the car on the far left is our Man's ferrari, right? is it? :-? :-? 
so perhaps that atom guy and him went to eat together? :-?

20407E37508F27B50CE572

Dam-Su said:   hey Jeunn. :-h wow! you're lucky you were able to see lots of Hollywood stars. but i guess seeing wuri Yong Joon in the flesh is different. it is a one in a lifetime chance that any Bae fan wouldn't want to miss. honestly, i envy those fans who have seen him in person. i too wish to see him in person. just to see a glimpse of him, i may consider camping outside an airport. he he he. :D  oohhh..... hope my wish will be granted. [-O<  [-O< [-O<   [-O<

Guest Moments1430291949

Hi Dam-Su, thanks for sharing. Yes, it certainly looked like our man's Ferrari. Hmmm.... he seems to be spending alot of time with this atom guy... esp over food and wine.

:D

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said:

Yup, seeing wuri yong Joon would be different from seeing actors here in Hollywood. I may not be able to move upon seeing him in person :)) Hey, nothing is impossible right? Let's still keep our hope's up ....that we may see him somehow.

Guest iluvugudbye

saw this on Yahoo news. will only post the part where wuri Yong Joon was mentioned. :)

Lee Jun Ki is jealous of films that has more than 10 million admissions

By Korea Star Daily | Kpop Fighting

Lee Jun Ki also revealed that the passion of overseas fans leave him feeling stunned. "Overseas fans would go to the airport to receive us. And there were times when I asked a fellow airline passenger whether he/she met with such a situation before. Some say that such scenes would only happen if Korean stars were here. Even if Michael Jackson came here, scenes like this might not happen. The presence of Bae Yong Joon is sufficient to paralyze the whole airport and exemplifies the power of Hallyu stars."

:D:D:D:)>- :)>- :)>- :)>-

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said:

Yup, don't lose hope ( both fingers crossed ) that we may see him in person. ;)

I need a good connection at the airport to find out when wuri Yong Joon is in town  :D I read that he even went out to in & out burger ( but where ???? I'm here in L.A. ) :-S

As I said, I'm trying to have a Bae Yong Joon withdrawal therapy but I can't seem to do it. My day is not complete without taking a peek at his beautiful face and addicting smile. \:D/

Guest iluvugudbye

hello! hello, everyone! :-h sigh....... Baeland is very quiet today. :-< not much news/activities going on. but just wanna share what sis tomato shared about wuri Yong Joon on her LoveBaeYongJoon blog. according to her, November 1, 1994 was the airing date of wuri Yong Joon's debut drama Love's Greeting (Salut d' Amour) which means that last November 1 marked wuri Yong Joon's 18th year in showbiz. wow! that's quite a milestone! :)>- as for now, our Man is concentrating more on being a producer in his production company Content K.

Happy 18th year my dear Bae Yong Joon! Congratulation! :-bd looking forward to see you in the entertainment biz for many many many more years to come. and hoping to see you soon in another drama/movie production. we miss you so much. :x

Guest Moments1430291949

Hi Dam-Su & Loujaie,

Thank you for sharing. Oh I loves the pics which I believe it was taken when he was in Hawaii. :x

Dam-Su said:   he he he. jeunn dear, you are now certified BYJ addicted. well, i must say that once you get addicted to wuri Yong Joon, there's no other choice but to succumb to it. it will be difficult to withdraw from him as withdrawal effects can be very severe. as for now, there's no cure for this kind of addiction. therapies are of no use either so let's just enjoy our BYJ addiction. :D :>

as for the adress of In N out, found this at BYJ Gallery posted by sis Kwon Oh-kyung:

Address: 922 Gayley Avenue Los Angeles
CA 90024
Phone: (800) 786-1000

http://cafe.daum.net/byjgallery/7CKU/56955

Hi there jeunn, but then I"d rather like or prefer him to be with that long hairs of him, just like on the above photo clips. He was and is the most handsome Korean actor I knew, but the very big problem is that he really doesn't know me. Hu . .hu. .hu how sad.

Its been quiet a while that I want to re-upload this photo, but now, with "no holds bar", wishing that the "damsu" couple would be alive again , this time "Shadows of Love -the Re-birth of the guardians of Gods in the 21st Century"..tumblr_lxgumeO2E81r8ggcjo1_500.pngCR. LJAs Tumblers uploaded by westfarthing

tumblr_lxgumeO2E81r8ggcjo1_500.png
It's like the fanfic story that I made, that the re-birth Damdeok will be the president of S.K while the re-birth Sujini is a special elite member of the task force in the Intelligence Agency/Unit (NIS) who has a special assignment to act as special presidential guard  due to the information they receive that there will be an assassination plot from the terrorist to assassinate the President.  For sure,it would be difficult to love a commoner especially she is one of his guards but nightmares and some kind of memories that is unknown to him keeps on bothering in his state of mind that seems he is somewhat familiar to this women when in fact it is the first time he meet this woman. ...... (HOW'S THAT) 

Guest iluvugudbye

just wanna drop by and say hello to Moments, loujaie and jeunn and to all who come and visits here. :)

@ Jeunn: dear, nothing's wrong with you. in Bae Yong Joon fandom, it's normal to feel that way. all baesisters went through the same experience as you do, including me. so no worries. just enjoy the addiction. :)>-

anyway, here's some mobile photos shared by usamama on her blog. :)>-

Bae Yong Joon Mobile Photos

source: Usamama's blog

much thanks for sharing. :)>-

2013.jpg

20131.jpg

loujaie said: Hi there jeunn, but then I"d rather like or prefer him to be with that long hairs of him, just like on the above photo clips. He was and is the most handsome Korean actor I knew, but the very big problem is that he really doesn't know me. Hu . .hu. .hu how sad.