ZE:A's Im Siwan Gifts His "Misaeng" Colleagues with Winter Coats

Newsie

ZE:A star Im Siwan, currently starring in tvN's Friday and Saturday drama series "Misaeng," has gifted 100 cast and crew members with warm winter jackets. A member of the production crew said, "Even though Im Siwan is a very busy person, you can see that he cares about every single member of the staff. It was something of a surprise to get this present, but I have been more surprised at how warm he is as a person. I will have to do my utmost to make sure he looks as good as possible in the drama!" Star Empire, the talent agency that represents ZE:A, announced, "Im Siwan wanted to send his thanks to all the actors and staff who have been working hard in the cold weather to make the drama, so we prepared this present. He choose the colors red and green because he thought it would look festive with Christmas on the way." "Misaeng" airs at 8:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday evenings on tvN. [tv]You can watch Misaeng right here on Soompi TV! [/tv]

View the full article

Archived