Ha Seok Jin of "The Legendary Witch" Talks About Being Dubbed As One of the Best Kissers in the Industry

On the October 26 episode of MBC's "Section TV," actor Ha Seok Jin of the MBC weekend drama "The Legendary Witch" talked about how he began acting as well as his memorable performances during his almost ten-year career. One of the questions that piqued the interest of the viewers is when reporter Park Seul Gi talked to Ha Seok Jin about being famous for being a good kisser in the projects that he has done in the past. "It seems like you're fated with married women," started reporter Park Seul Gi as she opened the conversation with Ha Seok Jin. The reporter then mentioned married actresses Han Ji Hye and Oh Yoon Ah who worked with the actor in some projects. "Because you have had a lot of experience with older women, you're known to be an actor who kisses well," Park Seul Gi added. Ha Seok Jin humbly replied, "If you receive the kiss well, it'll look like you kiss well (too)," and implied that it's all thanks to his partner actresses. "Actually, I don't know my kissing skills. It's been a while since I did it," Ha Seok Jin added. On whether he anticipated that he would have a kissing scene with actress Han Ji Hye on "The Legendary Witch," the actor replied, "I wondered whether there'll be one," as he licked his lips and made the reporter laugh. Reporter Park Seul Gi also brought up Ha Seok Jin's other kissing scenes, particularly the "photocopy machine kiss" in the movie "Hot for Teacher." "It's with the now popular Hong Jin Young who was a rookie actress then," said Ha Seok Jin. "Right now, I heard she's having pretty intense skinship on 'We Got Married.' She's dating through the guise of the program. If that's the case, then I could shoot for five days too," Ha Seok Jin jokingly said, hinting that he's envious of his previous co-star who is "dating" through the show. Ha Seok Jin [tv] Watch Ha Seok Jin in "The Legendary Witch" on SoompiTV! [/tv]

View the full article

Archived