Danny Ahn of g.o.d: "At The Time When I Wanted To Die, I Endured As I Thought of g.o.d's Reunion"

At the encore leg of g.o.d's 15th Anniversary Reunion Concert held last October 25, g.o.d member Danny Ahn talked about how the group's reunion has helped him endure during the difficult parts of his life. "When we took a rest from being g.o.d, I personally had a hard time. It was so hard that I wanted to die," Danny Ahn revealed to his fans. "The reason that I endured and had a reason to live even more was that g.o.d. will reunite once again. I was able to overcome the difficult times just thinking about all of you and performing (in front of you)," Danny Ahn continued, with tears brimming in his eyes. After bearing his story, the rapper then concluded, "In the future, I will try harder to live and I want to have a happy time with all of you and g.o.d until I die." It has been 14 years since g.o.d came back together as a group. The members underwent different difficulties in their lives however, they have all come together as one once again to meet their fans who have long been waiting to see them. At the g.o.d 15th Anniversary Reunion Concert - Encore, g.o.d's Park Joon Hyung, Son Ho Young, Kim Tae Woo, Yoon Kye Sang, and Danny Ahn sang a total of 25 songs for a total of three hours.

View the full article

Archived