Hong Jin Ho Recalls Time When A Male Celebrity Made A Move on Lee Gook Joo

A lot of people have started wondering more about Lee Gook Joo's friendships and relationships after she revealed that her former boyfriend was a celebrity so Lee Gook Joo's friend, Hong Jin Ho, revealed more about his friend's dating life. On October 4, the pro gamer turned tv personality talked about his friend Lee Gook Joo on "True Live Show." "Lee Gook Joo is a gag woman so I looked forward to seeing a funny image when I went (to drink with her)," said Hong Jin Ho on his recent drinking night out with Lee Gook Joo. "But when I saw her seated by the drinking table, I thought she looked like a heavenly lady," added Hong Jin Ho. Actress Yeom Jeong Ah who was the MC for the show asked Hong Jin Ho, "Did you feel anything for Gook Joo when you saw her looking like that?," to which Hong Jin Ho replied, "There was that feeling somehow. I thought she's a fun friend but I saw her in a different light." Hong Jin Ho then revealed, "The guy we were with was a celebrity too and actually, at the drinking table, he made a move (but not really?) on Lee Gook Joo. I was surprised that Lee Gook Joo had a very defensive appearance that time." Lee Gook Joo commented, "That person didn't want to get into a deep relationship with me and it seemed like he just had a simple appreciation of my unexpected appearance. I don't like that. If it's not a serious relationship, I feel like it's just playing games." Hong Jin Ho, Lee Gook Joo

View the full article

Archived