Comedienne Lee Gook Joo's Nickname Used to Be Kim Tae Woo?

Rising star Lee Gook Joo shared a hilarious story of her past during a recent filming of KBS2TV's variety show "I Am a Man." The comedienne and g.o.d member Kim Tae Woo joined the filming as special guests. While both are known for their large frames, it appears Kim Tae Woo was stills surprised to see Lee Gook Joo in real life, as he laughed, "Body-wise, Lee Gook Joo is the first person to nearly reach my level." Hearing this, the comedienne said, "I thought Kim Tae Woo would be huge, just like a bear, but in reality, there is almost no difference between us," causing the audience to burst in laughter. She continued, "During my second year of middle school, I was called Kim Tae Woo," to which Kim Tae Woo added, "If I just shaved my beard, me and Lee Gook Joo would look identical." This episode of "I Am a Man" will air on October 3 at 11:05 p.m.

View the full article

Archived