M.I.B's Kangnam Hosts New JTBC Show, "Inside Story Salon"

Kangnam of hip-hop group M.I.B will be joining veteran MCs Yoon Jong Shin, Shin Hae Chul, and others as the youngest host of the new JTBC variety show "Inside Story Salon." "Kangnam will participate as an 'MC on probation' together with senior MCs Yoon Jong Shin, Shin Hae Chul, Jin Joong Kwon, and Jang Dong Min. Since this is the first time that Kangnam will host a studio-type variety show, he actively moves and says that he wants to learn (more)," said the producer of "Inside Story Salon." "Inside Story Salon" is a talk show that focuses on human psychology. The show will find out more about how people think through various psychological tests on daily situations. M.I.B's Kangnam is said to have finished shooting for the poster of the show and is currently preparing to shoot. The show is slated to air by mid-October.

View the full article

Archived