Park Shin Hye Shares Her First Impressions of Filming "Pinocchio"

Newsie

Park Shin Hye, the lead actress of SBS' new drama "Pinocchio," has updated her fans with her thoughts on the drama's first day of filming. On September 30, she left a message on her Twitter, saying, "The first shoot for 'Pinocchio' took place today! Although it was only a short scene, I cannot control my racing heart and excitement. I can't express how happy I was to meet Choi In Ha [her character in the drama]. I'll do my best, so please keep an eye on me." In addition to her sweet words, Park Shin Hye shared a picture of herself behind-the-scenes of the shoot. Dressed in an office-ready look, the actress is expressing her excitement by flashing a V-sign to the camera. "Pinocchio" starring Park Shin Hye and actor Lee Jong Suk as enthusiastic news reporters will premiere in November. park shin hye

View the full article

Archived