Jung Woong In Says He’ll Disapprove If His Girls Bring Home a Guy Like Himself to Marry

Newsie

On the most recent episode of “Daddy, Where Are You Going?Jung Woong In took his wife and three daughters to see his mother- and father-in-law. During the meal, Jung Woong In carefully asked about their first impressions of him. His mother-in-law replied, “I don’t remember it at all. I was just so baffled by the situation.” His father-in-law added, “It was just absurd to hear that you were dating my daughter.” His father-in-law continued, “At the time my daughter was a junior in college. So I thought she would meet a salaryman in Daegu and have a normal married life. Later when I heard you two were getting married, I thought, ‘They must be crazy.’” 928 jung woong in stills To this Jung Woong in responded, “I officiated at a wedding yesterday, and all I could see was the bride’s father’s expression. If Se Yoon, So Yoon, and Da Yoon say they’ll get married to a guy like me I’ll really disapprove. Especially if they haven’t graduated college yet, and some old guy says he’ll take one of them away…” Would you want a son-in-law like Jung Woong In?

View the full article

Archived