Scandals Among Sm Crew

Guest snoopy

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lynnshim

^why? cuz she is acting like a human towards the celebs not like a fan??-_-

they are human you know.. keep in mind everyone.. they are not like toys that you have interest for a while and then just throw it away after you find another interest.

They need to have lifes.. aka social life. You dont expect them to be single for the rest of their lives.. or unless you get married and lose interest. No, they are not gonna wait until their fans lose interests. True fans, if you are one, would not just throw them way after hearing these facts/scandals...they'd be happy for them if the celeb themselves are happy.

i dont like jessica jung either. but i no its mean and stuff and i think to myself y hate her if u dont even no her?

^BRAVO.

ayumi and jaejoong? chaeyeon and heechul? :wacko: aren't the girls older? lmao. i think ayumi and jaejoong could work out.. i suppose.. but i'd prefer ayumi and hankyung. chaeyeon and heechul? i'm really sorry heechul fans, but that would be a really scary picture :) heechul looks best with his suju guys ;)

--JINHEE(:<3

Guest lost_kim

wow, i was shocked at that kiss btw dong hae and that girl jessica... so many secret relationships uncovered (that if they are true)... the fans that did the whole heechul and chae yeon thing must really have lot's of times and be really attentive to detail... I didn't even catch on about the messages and i visit their hompies whenever i can (from a long time ago even)... :sweatingbullets: but i'm sure most of them are rumors...

Guest niko_niko

The only thing that REALLY makes me wonder about the authenticity of these "stories" is how long some of the couples supposedly went out for. O_o 3 years? 4 years?? That's a really long time!! I just can't see anyone in SM being able to date anyone else for that long, due to scheduling and keeping the public from knowing.

That said, I really wouldn't be surprised if the SM kids just had a lot of inner-company hooking up. It all depends on how segregated the guys and girls are, not to mention how strict the managers are about "fooling around." So hooking up? Yes, most likely. Long-term relationships? Er........ I'm not betting on it.

I think if Ayumi and Jaejoong were going out, they'd be such a pretty couple. XD Why does she have a Japanese name? O_o;

Guest lowdown4155

.........how are these scandals?

its more like......

blah blah is dating blah blah

-_-;;

but its weird how people can take something and blow it up into a bigger proportion xD if that makes sense somehow...

ahaha my english is starting to denigrate

^

haha, my sentiments exactly.

Guest iisenaii

donghae&stella...................................................

dude

they are GOING AT IT. +_+

on the otherhand...

heechul&chaeyeon.....that's so cute. hehe

• 2 weeks later...
Guest StylishAzNx07

I remember on XMAN ... uhh i think in the Hainan Special, Shiwon said something in the couple selection that he's been "deeply" in love before. I wonder if hes referring to Stella?? O_O pooo she is so damn lucky. honestly damn lucky.

Guest thequondam

Super Junior LeeDongHae and SM trainee Jessica in an intense kissing Haduri capture. [dang ]

DANG. The others were pretty cute and innocent till I read about this part. *cries* Donhaeeee arh.. :(

There are so many of these going around, it's kind of hard to tell. I'm hoping they're fake, though. I know that the picture with Hee Chul and Chae Yeon is real, but I don't think they're dating. They're just friends.

I did hear that Eun Hyuk has a girlfriend right now, but.....

Guest bluelily

Scandal means different things in many cultures. What is the korean meaning? Becuase from the many threads that I have thrubed through this topic, it about kissing in public, sititng on a man's lap, etc. Meaningless shows of affection in the eyes of an American, me.

Guest ovaltinejenkins

i just found out my friend was good friends with stella before she became a trainee... OAISDHFIOAJSDFLKNMASDKF I WANNA DATE SHIWON!! LUCKY richard simmons OF COOKIES

Guest YEHJIN.

that kissing haduri pic is INTENSE O.O

hahahha it's cute nevertheless

but on the other hand, if i saw a pic of junsu kissing a girl like that i would just faint hahaha. umm yeah.

dangggg such pretty girls!

these lovebirds ^^

Some of the comments about hating Jessica and Stella I find really annoying <_< Just because they're dating people you're fans of doesn't mean the world is ending. Oh sheesh, they're all at that age where people date each other. Just leave them be people.

Archived