Scandals Among Sm Crew

Guest snoopy

Guest krn_lover

woah..i think some of these are true but most of them aren't. never know..but i'm sure one of jj's rumors are true and i'm probably saying siwon and stella's rumor is true. thanks for sharing.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woa, i really dont think that there're many rumors like that. But rumors are rumors. Im not sure if they're real how could jessica go out with two guys in SJ. it's unbelievable

Guest aircastles

My oh my, why don't they just rename SM Ent. as Rumor Central 101?

Those trainees sure create alot of rumors..or maybe the fans did. Whatever.

Anyways, how the heck did those kissing pictures come about the internet?

I'm not believing any one of them until someone provides 100% solid proof.

Save for the Stella + Shiwon thing since that's been proved, right?

Anyways, just for the fun of it, I'll pretend I believe all of these rumors and say this:

OMG!! Jessica and Jae Joong sure went around alot!!

It'd sure be interesting if Ayumi/Jaejoong and Heechul/Chaeyeon really went out with each other.

Guest sHameLeSs09

that donghae and jessica pic was.... o_O

but i don't think that's Donghae in the first place..

dang, am i just in denial ?!?!

noOOOOOOOOOoooOooo....

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

yeah i thought that jaejoong said HOT's Kangta. maybe he's really fast at making excuses?

- WOW that leedonghae make out session on haduri is very very.. WHOA. i'm surprised this hasn't been posted earlier. but i'm still a little shaky because it doesn't really look like him.

- WOW so that girl jaejoong "likes" H.K. dated junsu's brother. is that why he has some hostility towards junsu? lol since they are both twins.

- the chaeyeon and heechul caught me OFF GUARD. that's really weird. she is pretty old comparing to him, not to mention, his personality makes him even younger. but now that I think about it, he did mention his love for an older woman.

- Jaejoong dated Ayumi?! Yeah, Ayumi is VERY pretty, not to mention, VERY funny. she has a good personality as i can see from the shows she appeared on. I guess i have to wait until hopefully, both of them star in X-MAN together. Then i could see how they react to one another. IF I WAS HARIN, I would NOT have introduced anyone to Jaejoong. hehe. keep him to yourselff.

---> In conclusion, I'm very sad about Jaejoong. So far you mentioned him dating 4 different girls. =( those lucky LUCKY girls.

- i'm sad about Choi Shiwon, I know that's true. She (Stella) visited nyc one time, and i saw her eating at this restaurant. she's pretty and seems nice.

- I'm sad about the Donghae IF ITS TRUE, because.. dangg look at that kiss. plus donghae is very quiet so this is like "the monster is unleashed" kind of thing

HOLY SHMOKES AT DONGHAE AND JESSICA! i've seen those pictures many many times.. and i'm in shock every single time i see them! donghae doesn't seem like that kind of kid making out and taking pictures while doing it. >< it's probably a rumor.. but i read somewhere that she dated a whole bunch of sm guys from dbsk and super junior. there's a topic about that somewhere.. i'm just glad kibum didn't go out with her! :D i don't think yunho did either.. not sure.. lets hope not. :P

what happened to the days where trainees were unmentioned/unknown? seems like lately there are more rumors concerning trainees than with actual artists.

Guest dream3rx0

omg...

THAT'S NOT DONGHAE & JESSICA!

gahh, can't this thread get closed until most of the girls debut? alot of people are starting to judge them even before they get to know them.

Guest YELL;OH

- WOW so that girl jaejoong "likes" H.K. dated junsu's brother. is that why he has some hostility towards junsu? lol since they are both twins.

there is no "hostility" between jaejoong and junsu, if that`s what you were trying to imply.

shouldn`t this thread have closed a thousand years ago, since trainees aren`t technically considered celebrities? i`ve seen other trainee picture threads shut down because of that.

Guest angimun

:tears: NOOOO the donghae one makes me so sad... if its true, JESSICA IS ONE LUCKY GIRL and she should stick with him...

i like ayumi. i think she and hero would make a cute couple lol

wow its hard to imagine that behind heros coolness and quietness that hes actually had that many gfs

heechul and chaeyon would make a cute couple too haha

i thought siwon was going out with bae sul gi? or maybe im just slow on the latest news..

Guest .SMiLE.

after i saw the picture with donghae

and jessica making out, i totally lost

my r e s p e c t for him.

that's not exactly the image you should

be showing to your fans :)

Archived