Scandals Among Sm Crew

Guest snoopy

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xCINDERELLA

sldsldkfslkdf.

those pictures of donghae are completely making me sad.

even if its not her?

he at least kissed someone.

i dont think they look photoshopped.

and its so intesnse...!!!

but i think heechul clarified himself that they didnt go out on yashimmanman. i think it was someone else. anyway, the the girl he liked was a actress, because he said "i watched her DRAMAS, variety shows,etc" and chaeyon isnt an actress. i bet tehre are plenty of more people that he is close with; just something we dont. he copied her quote because he liked it... he said on yashimmanman that they didnt go out.

the only one i'm sad about is kangin.

he's mine.

<3.

Guest whitekissx

i heard from a different thread that the pic with donghae and the other girl was a FAKE. i'm not quite sure, so don't quote me on this, but i think i heard that a look alike did it... or it was photoshopped. ehhh... w.e. i don't really care about the 'rumours' cause they're people too. c'mon, they wanna kiss, they gotta kiss, and etc.

Guest stellabella

I don't keep up with these scandals but I seriously doubt the Heechul and Chae Yeon thing. Why would she date someone like him> ewwww!

Guest DBSG_luver

the siwon and stella thing .. RUMOR~!!

siwon's never had a girlfriend ...

^ yea rite! r u kidding me? there r pictures of shiwon and stella kissing on her locker door and ur saying that its fake? anyway, it doesnt matter, i feel bad for them, think how had it wud be for them to date? if we date, its cool and we can do watever but if they date, they hav to hide it EVERYWHERE. its like impossible to go on a date becuz of press, u cant tell anyone besides an elite few and u cant even take pictures together w.o a risk of a "scandal". i feel like we're fighting a battle or something with each other. i <3 gossip but we shud stop. and guys i understand the whole hating/disliking jessica thing but try to give her a break, i mean she already has a million antis b4 her debut, might as well try to give her a chance rite?

Guest thereceivr

^ yea rite! r u kidding me? there r pictures of shiwon and stella kissing on her locker door and ur saying that its fake? anyway, it doesnt matter, i feel bad for them, think how had it wud be for them to date? if we date, its cool and we can do watever but if they date, they hav to hide it EVERYWHERE. its like impossible to go on a date becuz of press, u cant tell anyone besides an elite few and u cant even take pictures together w.o a risk of a "scandal". i feel like we're fighting a battle or something with each other. i <3 gossip but we shud stop. and guys i understand the whole hating/disliking jessica thing but try to give her a break, i mean she already has a million antis b4 her debut, might as well try to give her a chance rite?

i seriously agree. i feel people are overreacting over stuff that hasn't been confirmed besides stella and shiwon. there were pictures of them kissing on her locker door??? wow... anyways they make a really good couple though. i honestly feel bad for the trainees cause everyone is hating them for stuff that might not even be true... and even if it were true, i mean... can they not date or something. hopefully, they can gain more support (:

Guest YELL;OH

that`s the price that comes with fame -- no privacy.

and it`s weird that stella would have such pictures up on her locker door. whether they`re actually dating or not... ehh whatever.

Guest estherHERO

Gosh, unbelievableeee~ Donghae. Lol.

Is that pic real or what? Cos it seemed like someone flimed it infront of them,

or like not hidden camera. Lol.

Ughhh, jessica's like rumoured w everyone. ):

My jaejoong )): * Cries * Lol.

-.-

i think the whole ' Donghae & Jessica ' scandal was cleared up a WHILE ago.

And..

i think the only real couple here would probably be Siwon&Stella.

but the rest i doubt.

They're mostly all from SM, how can they not grow close to each other..

people need to put this into consideration..do you really think SM wouldn't control their artists?

i would hate to be one of those girls .. they're just probably good friends with the boys.

getting anti fans for possibly no reason.

argg..i'm being weird right now haha.

Guest sassydork_.

*sulk in the corner*

THATS NOT DONGHAE..I repeat...THATS NOT DONGHAE ahahahaha! and thats not even jessica! psh~ I dunno why lot of people gets to overact with this *sigh*

I guess SM talents are just close..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ♡ Mrs Jung Ji Hoon ♡

Didn't Jessica also go out with Heechul? And some other guy in Super Junior.. That girl's been going around in SM ><;; But man.. that pic with Donghae O_O

Archived