Christian Music, Anyone?

Guest jinhee

i think you will love Hillsong songs... i would link you with some, but i'm a little bit busy at the moment. your title just attracted my eye - had to click it! a simple youtube search for 'hillsong' will come up with a bunch of their songs. hmm, one that pops in my head suddenly is 'to know your name - hillsong'. have a listen to that :)

i also love 'jesus culture'. look up, 'your love never fails - jesus culture'. :)

EDIT: i recently found this. a korean version of the song 'still' by hillsong. it is beautiful!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toGETherONE

As for me, I have one source, she's my niece, her and her VeggieTales silly songs. blush.gif What of it? :mellow: She's Christian following her dad's beliefs while I am Roman Catholic. ^_^ I totally get smitten when my niece sings wholeheartedly after her VT songs. :wub:

Guest squishypanda

My favorite Christian song right now is "Our God" by Chris Tomlin. The lyrics and melody are great and really emotional.

• 2 months later...
Guest Muzik_gurl

WOW! That is soo cool! Im really proud of you! I actually had to do this once, for a christian band I was obsessive over. I LOVE music! All I listen to is Christian and kpop! And I know pretty much everyone. Here are some groups and a song that you should check out. Im gonna list my favs!

PS German Skin head punk group is Flatfoot 56 ^^

I go for more of the rock, pop and hip hop so here is my list!

Britt Nicole - Headphones

Krystal Meyers - Make Some Noise

And Then There Were None - Thank the Watch Maker

Poema - city boy

Icon for Hire - Make a Move

Toby Mac - No Ordinary Love

Hawk Nelson - Crazy Love

Falling Up - Broken Heart

Search the City - To the Moon for all I care

Flyleaf - again

Anberlin - Godspeed

JAi (dont really know many songs from her, just found her, she is a christian hip hop artist)

HeyHiHello! - Goodnight Moon

Skillet - Monster

The Almost - Say This Sooner

Super Chick - Pure

Beckah Shae - Destiny

Flame ft V.Rose - Surrender

Gamie Grace - hold me

barlow girl - Never alone

Stellar kart - innocent

Stacie orrico - stuck

One star story

I hope this is enough for now! For more christian music you can check out Jesus Freak Hideout.com its pretty extensive and has a list of bands and what genre they are next to the name. :) If you want more help just send me a message!

I love christian music. Hillsong, planetshakers etc

but too bad i backslides...

cant felt god at times and i just grow further and further away. i kind of hate it nw that all my bad habit that i had gotten rid of is nw back. without GOD... :( at times i think if i should go back to church but no church friends contacted me... even though i went to their event. they also wont talked with me.. maybe they think I'm too sinful? LOL :vicx:

Guest papasmurf

have ever heard of DC talk or Kutless? they're pretty good my favorite is definitely haste the day and david crowder

David Crowder - No One Like You

Guest bravo_my_life

Unless those korean songs you deleted have cussing or something disturbing about them I dont think you had to do that. I am a christian myself but I still can enjoy most kpop.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived