Eru 이루 Have You Guys Heard His Songs?

Guest saradah

Guest astarael

Yaaaay~ :] He really doesn't look like an Andrew to me, more like an Eru, hahah. But it's a nice name.

I must be dumb, but I still haven't quite figured out how they did the whole mirror thing in his performance. I thought it was pretty cool~

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yaaaay~ :] He really doesn't look like an Andrew to me, more like an Eru, hahah. But it's a nice name.

I must be dumb, but I still haven't quite figured out how they did the whole mirror thing in his performance. I thought it was pretty cool~

Yeh I thought it was freaky and cool. Maybe they could do it because we were watching on tv. Or through holgrams! Is technology that good yet though... o-o They could have projected him up with a projector or soemthing. But then again, we were watching it on a screen not live so they probably did some digital effects or something.

i was watchin/listenin 2 the inkigayo fm when dbsk was on! i didnt know korean but this song came on which i liked right away but i didnt know who sang it!

then i was dl'in this perf of BSG and came across the perf of the song!

I recognised it str8 away.. thats proves i like this song alot!! :D

Black Glasses is a good song!! lovin it!! i didnt even know BSG sang it with him lol! she doesnt sing alot tho..

recommend me any other good songs of his any1?

basically, they just filmed him singing twice at two different places & just overlaps it

Guest thoyting

HAHAH if it wasn't for BSG singing with Eru I would never have heard of him and start to like him.. ahah I like his voice.. Maybe they had BSG partner up with him because she was there at the time ahahLOL who knows...

HAHA see Eru became more familar with a lot of us because he perform with BSG ahahlol.. that funny!!! I'm starting to spam over here too.. I better leave now ahahLOL..

HAHA I think Eru and BSG are okay together... oh so Eru have a thread too ahahLOL too funny!!

Guest VitaDolce*

OMG! An Eru thread.

I just randomly downloaded his perf. "black glasses"

in a forum because I he is cute... hehehe :P

But when I watched it .. I was like taken in a zone.

I'm really liking him. But it's kinda weird that BSG only comes out

for like a minute or less in that song. They were so close in that perf.

I envy BSG.

I'm now a fan.

Another addition to my lists:

Eru

BoA

Dbsk

Lyn

Ftts

Park Hyo Shin

Tim

Super Junior

Se7en

Rain

I hope this thread will grow.

<3 Leilani

Guest minshoo

thoyting, you are too funny!!! hahaha

yea i think thats the reason why they chose her. and since shes is pretty well known among the fans there. i dont know how popular she is in korea. but i would think that shes got decent fans. and eru, is he popular in korea? i guess since both of them is back with their album so they did that to promote themselves also.

Guest thoyting

HAah hey Thao.. my guesses are as good as yours.. anyone in here can translate Korean words.. ahah maybe they can help us answer our questions ahahlol.. we keep making assumptions ahha it's killing me ahahLOL

Guest shrimpzaas

I don't know much about him except his songs

I really like it, the first song that I have listen is "Tashi taeyornado"

and his new album is so cool

Guest VitaDolce*

If anyone wants his 2nd album.

I have uploaded it in MU.

just say it here if you want it.

I'll just pm it to you :)

OMG! I'm addicted to ERU!!!

Guest JULIARGHHH

I'd always liked Eru but I just never really expressed it on soompi so since I'm sooo in love with Black Glasses, I'd made a poster! If anyone decides to make a fanfic for these two, PM ME! I wanna read it!!! <3<3

blackglassesru5.jpg

ERU <3 BAE SUEL GI!!!

I hope Bae Suel Gi will be the permanent singer for the female part in Black Glasses. I don't know the original female singer so I don't give a darn if she'll come back. <_<

Guest minshoo

i hope so too julia :D. they have such a great chemistry dont you think? i hope that they'll perform together again this weekend on music bank.

and btw ur poster looks so GOOD.

Guest mintiful

^^ me too. im addicted to that song!!

i like those eru&bsg icons some of you have.. so pretty!!

i cant wait to see them on golden bell together!! :)

Guest berry45

ooo yea theres a thread on him!!!!! YEA

i absolutely loved his black glasses song

i knew of him before but never really paid that much attention to him

i liked when i saw him on like tv shows and thought he was cute

BUT THEN I SAW HIM PERFORMING WITH BSG!!!! AND I WAS LIKE OMG!!!!!! i luv them together and omgosh their like on stage chemistry is to die for!!!!! anyways im luving the song and YEA!!!!!

hope this thread grows too

^Yeh he was already on it on the 16th of October.

JULIARGHHH Gorgeous poster! I love the colours. I've been toying with the idea of writing a BSG+Eru one shot. He's performing again tonight (Saturday here) and tomorrow night.

JULIARGHHH: that is a beautiful graphic of eru and BSG! :w00t:

so the mystery of his english name has been resolved. :P andrew is a nice name, though i'm so used to eru. heehee...

just had time to watch his comeback's on Music Core, Music Bank, and Inkigayo and they were great!! the only thing that sounded a bit odd to me was when parts of song had extra back-up vocals, which over-shadowed instead of complemented eru's voice. :unsure: i like the eru-BSG pairing for this song though. ^_^

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[LQ & HQ] Star Golden Bell (2006-10-21) [154.7MB / 700.5MB]

Han Kyung, Eru, Bae Seul Gi, Son Ho Young, Crown J, Kim Kyung Rok, Hong Kyung Min, Jang Yoon Jung, Park Hyun Bin, Chun Myung Hoon, Jung Jae Wook, Park Seul Gi, etc.

sgbic5.jpg

Guest VitaDolce*

^ Oh!!!!!!!!!! I wanna see that.

Can someone please tell me if there is an MU link for [HQ] Star Golden Bell (2006-10-21) [700.5MB] ? Could you PM me. :) Thanks.

Archived