Eru 이루 Have You Guys Heard His Songs?

Guest saradah

Omo! Omo! I'm head over heels in love with Eru's Black Glasses. I was curious about the mv, downloaded it and watched it but just fell in love with that song. Then I saw him in Music Core and InkiGayo, like his new look with the longish hairstyle. I think it suits him so well, so much better than his previous style, makes him looks so hot! :w00t:

Just shows that a good hair stylist and a good fashion co-ordinator are such essentials to stars, would be great for me too, only I can't afford it! :D

I see Kayla & Lisa very busy in here!!! Hi! Hi!!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest .alyak_

I must be dumb, but I still haven't quite figured out how they did the whole mirror thing in his performance. I thought it was pretty cool~

When i first saw it i was
:blink:
. Then i figured they might've had him performed twice or something.

And, since the song is Black Glasses, the other side he was dressed black. HAHA...
:)

Glasses, I'd made a poster! If anyone decides to make a fanfic for these two, PM ME! I wanna read it!!! <3<3

Thats a really hot poster. Awesome job!

just had time to watch his comeback's on Music Core, Music Bank, and Inkigayo and they were great!! the only thing that sounded a bit odd to me was when parts of song had extra back-up vocals, which over-shadowed instead of complemented eru's voice.
:unsure:
i like the eru-BSG pairing for this song though.

[LQ & HQ] Star Golden Bell (2006-10-21) [154.7MB / 700.5MB]

I agree with you there, Lisa. I've noticed the extra back up vocal thing. I dont like it too much. You can't really hear his voice. And i want to hear his voice!
:)
. Thanx for the Star Golden Bell link. I'll start it tomorrow!

Omo! Omo! I'm head over heels in love with Eru's Black Glasses. I was curious about the mv, downloaded it and watched it but just fell in love with that song. Then I saw him in Music Core and InkiGayo, like his new look with the longish hairstyle. I think it suits him so well, so much better than his previous style, makes him looks so hot!
:w00t:

Just shows that a good hair stylist and a good fashion co-ordinator are such essentials to stars, would be great for me too, only I can't afford it!
:D

I see Kayla & Lisa very busy in here!!! Hi! Hi!!

Now your here? HEHE, i'm glad that you've taken a liking into Eru. Isn't me amazing? I've liked him since his first album. Now he's back and i can't get enough of him!

Hmmmmmm....

Andrew! I would've never thought of that as his name. I'm really use to Eru so its kinda hard to think that his name is Andrew. Why doesn't he include this in his profile? Sooner or later everyone will know his real name.
:vicx:

Pictures.
I forgot which ones i left off of. Let me check, i'll be back with more pictures!!!

159.jpg

158.jpg

23.jpg

22.jpg

21.jpg

20.jpg

19.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

HEHE, this is the last bunch. I haven't checked his cyworld if he updated on his self pictures...

Crosses fingers.
He's so cute. Keep taking pictures!!!!

I have a few old ones, its been posted in the earlier pages. Um, should i post them? Or should you just look back on the pages? HEHEEH....

Credits:
Eru Cyworld + Soompi + Kayla

Guest thoyting

HAHAH just got done watching Eru on Star Golden Bell.. HHAHA I love when him and BSG sang together so cute.. I can't even understand the show.. but I really like watching that little part of theres.. it's too CUTE!! HAHALOL just wanted to say that!!!

Guest minshoo

he was so cute on Star Golden Bell. he has a really cute smile btw hehehe. and his dimples AHHHH..........its a killer LOL he laugh so much here though. hmm.........is it because he was so happy to sit next to BSG? kakak

Guest mintiful

^^ those are such cute pictures of eru.. <33

thanks for sharing..

it sucks that they edit out the english part with eru in SGB.. <_<

it was cute when he was singing with bsg..

OMG! He looks so cute in those pictures, thank you so much you guys!!!

Gosh I want to watch Star Golden Bell so much~~~~~~~*

I just bought his most recent album when I went down to LA. I couldn't find it in one CD store and I was like, "GRRR!"

So finally after going to a Whole. Different. Mall, I found the friggin' CD. It was worth it though, 'cause he looks sooooooo cool in it~~*

Guest .alyak_

this_kid, Thanks for the pics. I saved them all .. hahahaha :P

All the pictures are worth saving. Eru is adorable...

i..luv..him...lol.....does anyone know where i can DL his albums? thank you

Someone at this clubbox: http://clubbox.co.kr/eruworld uploaded a few songs. Or, like what minshoo posted above. Visit that forum.

LATEST PERFORMANCE

BLACK GLASSES

(2006.10.22 KBS Music Bank)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

PERFORMANCE IS BEING UPLOADED RIGHT NOW.
(clubbox)

Guest tupidger86

Actually I din notice that Black Glasses is sang by Eru till yesterday when I watch Star Golden Bell den I know that it's sang by him..oops..

Its a very very nice song together with BSG..so nice and sweet..really love that song.. :wub:

Hope to hear more of his songs.. :)

He's cute too.. :blush:

Guest astarael

Haha, thanks for answering my question~ !! :] I thought they were performing live or something.

Eru looks so much like his father. I bet his dad was just as handsome back in the day too.

astarael..I agree with you.. Eru looks so much like Tae Jin Ah... heck Tae Jin Ah still makes one cute ahjussi...hehehe.

I FINALLY watched his performances... love them. I'm glad to hear that Black Glasses is doing well in the charts too.

Guest ADORE.you

you know what i love about the performances ? aside from bae seul gi dueting with him .. gahh those two are so CUTE ! if you look towards the end of the song, he smiles at her .. its like an AWWWWWWW moment ! ahaha

Archived