RENT [the movie]

soomp

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know the director's son and daughter and I've been to their house. They have a friggin' elevator. Geezus.

But yes, I can't wait to see this movie.

Guest blackbird

I got tickets to a special screening on Monday.

The movie was amazing!!!

You all MUST go see it.

Adam Pascal is freaking hot, by the way.

I was reading a movie mag they distribute for free while waiting for Harry Potter to start, and it had an article on Rosario Dawson and Rent so I read it and the story seems interesting. I've never seen the musical either but the movie looks so enticing! I have to see it; I loved all the musicals-to-movies so far so I'm sure I'll love this too. <3

SPOILER ALERT!!! (WELL IT'S MY OPINION ON THIS MOVIE =D)

HIGHLIGHT HERE -->I don't know what the buzz about this movie was. I LOVE musicals, but I was quite disappointed with this one. I don't know, it was really long, there were so many moments when I wanted it to end, and when I thought it would end, BUT IT NEVER ENDED!!! The music was absolutely amazing though, but the ending sucked, with Rosario Dawson and the 'light'. I dunno, this movie was pretty bad IMO. I love Jesse L Martin, he's so cute!! LOL Go Law & Order =)<--

Guest dying1004

omfg i wanna see this sooo bad. i went to my local theater today and their billboard had Rent on it. but did they have it available for showing? nooo! stupid false advertisement! sheesh!

Guest TygrrLilly

I LOVED IT! I even cried a little, which is HUGE because I am not a crier at all.

I freaking adored it, and I'm really upset that I can't see a stage version anytime soon.

But yes, I'm going to go see it again on Fri. And I bought the soundtrack.

Angel is my hero!

Guest spark1ing_diamondz

I just saw it today. It was sooooooooo good. It's definitely my favorite movie now. The singing was awesome. The characters were all so cool. Now I wanna see the musical and I want the soundtrack. The ending was really touching, Angel is awesome.

I just saw it today. It was sooooooooo good. It's definitely my favorite movie now. The singing was awesome. The characters were all so cool. Now I wanna see the musical and I want the soundtrack. The ending was really touching, Angel is awesome.

I thought the ending was real cheese =\ LOL

Guest HANNAHSiM

i just watched it like few hrs ago. i thought it was SO FREAKIN LONG.. the singing was really good but i don't know. i didn't enjoy it as much. i thought it was just way too long.. especially when i sat in the first row. my neck is killing me now.

Guest banana milk =)

aww i was so excited for this movie.. i guess my expectations were too high, becasue i didn't like it that much. the music was AMAZING but overall, the movie was.. eh. they also left out my fave song from the soundtrack, haha. it was alright i guess..

Archived