RENT [the movie]

soomp

no day like today!
rent_big.jpg Directed by Chris Columbus Cast: (all original broadway cast except for MIMI and JOANNE) Rosario Dawson .... Mimi Marquez Taye Diggs .... Benjamin "Benny" Coffin III Wilson Jermaine Heredia .... Angel Schunard Jesse L. Martin .... Thomas B. "Tom" Collins Idina Menzel .... Maureen Johnson Adam Pascal .... Roger Davis Anthony Rapp .... Mark Cohen Tracie Thoms .... Joanne Jefferson Official Website anyone else can't wait for this?? i've seen the show 4 times - ny, san diego, la, and oc i'm listening to the movie soundtrack for the first time right now sounds pretty true to the broadway soundtrack :D counting the days.... (comes out this wednesday!)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alluring.honey

samee i wanna see it xD it looks really good..and for my school's holiday concert with choir.. we had to sing seasons of lovee xD which is from the musical :D

Guest getxinfatuated

I adore musical but there's something about Rent that seem to scream out "chessy". Then again, i never saw it before and it got great reviews. Maybe i'll rent it after it comes out at least a few months on VSH & DVD.

i wanna see it cause when i was in chorus we had to sing Seasons of Love and it was one of my more favorite songs we did all year plus i love the the movie musicals

Guest My Sweet September

RENT is like...my favourite musical ever =D I have only seen it once though. but it's SO good i LOVE IT.

The movie looks good too! I wanna see it :) I'll have to restrain myself from singing along :)

Guest kittinexjj

im gonna go see it next wednesday...or is it this wednesday..well whatever, on the 23rd..kekek my roommate saw the show live and spazzes so much about it, so i figured i'd take her out to go see the movie. looks really good and it has great reviews.

Archived