RENT [the movie]

soomp

Guest steph*funny

rent! i saw it on opening day...i had that day off school. i wasn't sure about what it was about, but my friend dragged me along with her. i cried a lot, too.

i love their answering machine.

"SPEEEEEEEEEEEEAK."

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ooo_it's_mE

rent! i saw it on opening day...i had that day off school. i wasn't sure about what it was about, but my friend dragged me along with her. i cried a lot, too.

i love their answering machine.

"SPEEEEEEEEEEEEAK."

I love the answering machine too!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lemon-accw

I love the soundtrack to this movie. It's so beautiful. It would of course make more sense if I watch the movie. I'll get it after it comes out on DVD/VHS/PSP.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest my_love_shy

my sister was in chorus and she sung the song in rent....i forgot the title, but it starts with five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes...something like that. i got hooked on the song and now i really want to get the dvd for it!

• 1 year later...
Guest yeppmusic7

i JUST watched this today and i LOVED it

i searched through all the pages in this forum for this thread cause I knew there had to be one in existence.

no one has replied to this thread in more than 16 months ROFL...

but, this is definetely a MUST-WATCH for anyone who hasn't seen it

loved every moment of it, just got the OST too <333

Archived