RENT [the movie]

soomp

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest litoxshortaii

i just watched it like few hrs ago. i thought it was SO FREAKIN LONG.. the singing was really good but i don't know. i didn't enjoy it as much. i thought it was just way too long.. especially when i sat in the first row. my neck is killing me now.

aww i was so excited for this movie.. i guess my expectations were too high, becasue i didn't like it that much. the music was AMAZING but overall, the movie was.. eh. they also left out my fave song from the soundtrack, haha. it was alright i guess..

yea, i was so excited to see this movie, but it got boring after a while and it seemed so long.. maybe it's bc i havent seen the musical so i cant appreciate it as much. but eh.. the music was good though.

Guest k0rean_ssatang_208

i saw this yesterday and seriously at first i didnt want to see it becuase the trailer didnt look too interesting but i went anyways becuase my friend recommended it. wow IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! the beginning wasnt that good but the singing, the music, the acting, and even the ending was SO GREAT! if u hadnt seen this yet, u better see it or else ure missing out~

*edit*

does anyone happen to have the soundtrack of this? i really want to listen to it! thankss!

Guest cyberfruit

I saw the movie yesterday with the my best friend.

LOVED IT.

I recommend this movie to liberal minded people, broadway lovers, really...just anyone who isn't closed minded due to it's takes on love, live, and AIDS.

Who else loved Angel? She was the best, I nearly cried when she died.

i saw the movie today! it was really good! i really want to see it in the actual performing theaters now... i really liked it for the most part although there were some parts that i was kinda like, um, okay.. hahaha.. but yeah..

*Gonie

Guest ooo_it's_mE

I saw the movie with my best friend the day it came out and we LOVED it!!!! I cried so much in that movie. it was alot different than what I expected it to be. I also love the singing.

525,600 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Guest my_love_shy

i saw the trailer and i was hooked on it. i saw the scene where they were sing the song season's of love and my sister said "hey i sung that song in chorus!" i fell in love with that song and know i have to go and see it.

I just saw the musical a few months ago and I'm seeing the movie this sun! I've heard all good things (of course...alot of my friends are drama geeks :lol:)

i didnt think it was as good as everyone said it was.

the songs are great. the kissing = not so great. probably cuz i didnt know this movie was all about aids & lesbos & gays kissing. seroiusly. i was suprised

all in all. good movie. not recommended for 'kids'. LOL.

the COW part was hilarious. OMG i could not stop laughing

Guest Sky's Crying

I saw rent the day it came out, loved it. I actually was coerced into watching it with a buddy, but I'm glad I enjoyed it. Lovin' the soundtrack.

Guest Burberry

AW- I loved this movie!!! I loved everyone- they were too good. And i had no idea that Rosario could sing so well!

But it was sort of long, even though they did cut out some stuff. My body got all numb from sitting lol. But it was well put together and some people might flip out about all the sexuality-and-AIDS issue but i guess you need to be a tad open minded when you see this.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lulybonynsungie

i really liked it, plannin on seein the musical too with my roomates!! my eyes were all teary at the end and i cried too!! heehee its recommended!! go watch it!!

Archived