Starring: Shin Ha-Gyoon, Yoon Ji-Hye, Kim Min-Joon

Director: Park Cheol-Hee

Genre: Crime, Comedy

Runtime: 113mins

Production: Tube Pictures

Distribution: Lotte Entertainment

Language: Korean

nomercy4darudekmj.jpg

His name is Killa. Growing up as an orphan, he had been teased so much for being a lisper that he decided not to talk at all until getting a surgery that would make him talk clearly.

Living all by himself, he spends his time doing only two things; watching bullfights on TV and eating seafood. He sometimes writes poetry and spends most of his time daydreaming about becoming a matador to fight face to face with a bull.

In order to earn money for the surgery, he chose to become a killer. However, he has his own rule; kill only those with scary faces or with bad manners. Everything seems fine until his boss shows him a picture. The last prey he has to kill is the one who he has never expected to kill. And there is another secret hidden behind the mysterious client of this whack jo.

SOURCE : 예의없는것들

예의없는것들

예의없는것들

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

OMG!!!. i finally saw this movie last nite!!..I always will have this huge 'attraction' to Shin HaKyun!!.. :rolleyes:

It was hilarious during the first quater of the movie..man...he actually had great bod' to flaunt too.hehehe!.. ;)

And yeah the real hottie is Kim Min Jun...unfortunately not much of him there..aish...

I can only say i cried in the end... another great movie by Shin HaKyun..

• 2 weeks later...

I got my DVD just in time to watch before my vacation, but without enough time to post anything! So, here I am! I actually have watched it TWICE so far. Yes, it starts out with a lot of funny parts, but you can tell my the situation that it will eventually get serious, so the darkness of the last act didn't take me by surprise. Really good film, solid would be the word for it.

And yes, I have to agree with Inez: any movie featuring SHK in his underwear for a dozen or more scenes gets bonus points from me!

:D

• 2 years later...

Archived