After School's Nana Has an Awkward First Meeting with EXO's Chanyeol on "Roommate"

In the May 11 episode of SBS's Good Sunday show "Roommate," Nana of After School met EXO's Chanyeol for the first time as members of the same house.

The two met around 5 a.m. in the house after Chanyeol came back from shooting the music video for "Overdose."

Chanyeol was the first to greet Nana, asking where she was going. Nana, who was about to leave for a broadcasting schedule, apologizes to Chanyeol saying, "It's our first time to meet and I'm bare faced. Sorry."

Wanting to lessen the awkwardness of their first meeting, the playful Nana asked Chanyeol to choose a shoe for her to celebrate their first time meeting in the house. Chanyeol innocently started choosing a shoe until she revealed to him that she was just kidding and asked him to go and rest.

"I was half awake and half asleep at that time so I don't really remember our first meeting. I just know that I was covering my bare face and that I was busy," confessed Nana at the interview.

"I don't like or have any [personal] interest in him. EXO is the best!," Nana clarified, probably to diffuse rumors that might build up regarding their brief encounter.

201405111630770293_536f297c806a7_59_2014

View the full article

Archived