Kim Hee Sun Used to Frequently Run into Yoo Jae Suk at the Club

Kim Hee Sun recently revealed that she saw Yoo Jae Suk very frequently at the clubs.

On March 6, Kim Hee Sun was a guest on KBS' "Happy Together 3" along with her "Wonderful Days" co-stars like Choi Hwa Jung, Kim Kwang Kyu, Ryu Seung Soo and Taecyeon.

During the broadcast, Kim Hee Sun started off with, "I've already known Yoo Jae Suk for a long time." Yoo Jae Suk added to this by saying, "When I used to party a lot in the past, I saw her very often."

Kim Hee Sun continued, "He is the one who opened the doors of the clubbing culture. He is like my clubbing neighbor."

Yoo Jae Suk didn't skip a beat and added, "I went clubbing often and she was always in the room next door. She always came with friends who were very pretty."

Meanwhile, "Wonderful Days" just started a couple weeks ago but has already gone off to a great start by passing the 30% ratings mark.

kim hee sun yoo jae suk happy together 030614

View the full article

Archived