The Cw's Supernatural

tracycutie

I prefer jared..i like him first,and he was the reason i bought this series.i like his puppy dog look ;) .I never saw jensen in any other series before,but then i remember that there was a cute guy named alec in dark angel,i forget his face,but i guess that was him.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MudBlood:sorry for asking u this..what's MOFO?

Why is jared so different from the time i saw him in house of wax? i think he lose much weight in supernatural,i prefer his chubby face in house of wax.

oh,ok.. i get it now..(^^,)

btw,i'm glad cos now i got the chance to see supernatural on tv,on a malaysian channel,since i watched it from pirated dvd(rip from tv) before,which is so dark that sometimes i see nothing there..

Guest .alyak_

Who watched this week's episode?

OMO. Its so good.

I actually believed that the devil's plan for Sam started.

I mean i WAS thinking "isn't it too early?

The scariest or most intense part in the episode was when

Dean and that one guy (forgot his name), was doing the excersist thing on Sam

and it didn't work.

Only because the

demon inside him, trapped himself inside Sam's body with a marking that he burnt on Sam's skin

You all know that circle thing that once a devil gets inside, can never leave that circle?

Well

Sam was in there, and that's where Dean and that guy tried to get the demon out, but then he chanted something and broke the circle, so he's free.

Sam started beating up

Dean while the other guy was knocked out, pour Dean. I love his expression when he's getting beat up...

The pain in his face is so cute. LOL =). He's so hot!

Anyways, in the episode, Sam got so hot!

The dark eyes effect on him is ubberly hot!

My sister gareenteed me that by watching this week's episode i would fall for Jared....but

NOPE. i can't stop looking at Jenson. I had to rewind and stuffers. He's so gorgeous!!!!

_Kayla.

Guest polabola

^^ once a Jensen girl always a Jensen girl, although Jared is hot, not to mention he seems so nice, based from the encounters and stuff I've read about him

here are things for all fans of the boys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgfWp4WU1fw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6EmYvnWXic...ted&search=

those are gag reels/bloopers...again these videos are a must watch for all fans of the boys ^_^

@bohemian sprite:thanks..well..i hope there'll be season 3,if i'm not mistaken i saw petition made by fans for it.btw,how many episodes of season 2 have been airing til now?

my fave season 1 are:phantom traveller,faith,provenance.jessica alba in SN?haha,i would love to see that too..but who do you think will be perfect for her,dean or sam?

I love Faith and Provenance too because those episodes were really interesting. Faith adored me because of Julie Benz (Darla from Angel) who did so well as the innocent Leila. Another episode that caught my eye is Dead in the Water aside from Amy Acker (Fred from Angel) being there, Jensen did a great job in portraying his emotions when he was talking to Lucas. There scare and the emotional factors were also there when

the ghost ended up being an upset spirit who yearned for justice

Having Jessica on the show would be great, preferably for Dean; however, as much as possible, I don't want any love interest for any of the guys unless that love interest has a significant role in the mythology of the show.

gahhhhhh I love this show! I don't understand why the ratings are not as high as Smallville when IMHO, this show is miles better than the latter when it comes to plot and character development.. Oh and please sign the petition hehehehe..

Haven't seen S2 though...

@polabola:i saw julie benz in roswell too,she was the fbi agent disguised as the teacher.i agree that supernatural is way better than smallville.i got bored watched season 1 of smallville.i guess the rating of smallville is higher because the wellknown superman story plus it is already season 6,it has a lot of fans since years ago.

what i love most about supernatural is the chemistry between the brothers.they're so funny.

Guest .alyak_

Polabola, thank-you for the gag reels youtube links. The ending of the second one where they just stood there with their jackets was pretty funny. And the message where they were trying to greet and wish the WB views a merry christmas (i think that was i). They were acting cold and stuff. HAHA, i had a good laugh with that. Dead in the Water was awesome. I still remember my reaction when they dived into the water at the end. I remember rewinding and watching them run and then jump into the water. It was so hot! ^_^ . I also wonder why this show isn't as popular as Smallville. I mean i still watch it, but now that i've discovered Supernatural, all eyes are on that show. Its different and very intense. I love it! What did you mean by petition? I really hope this series doesn't end anytime soon. Its too soon for it to end. I'll be so sad....

july80L, i love how they both act behind the scenes. i've seen the gag reels and interviews on youtube and they're so cute. they're so fun to watch. Jared is like always cracking a joke. HAHA, so cool. Jensen is down right gorgeous! <333333333333

_Kayla.

Guest JenniFOO

I've just started watching this show. Before I use to be so scared of it; it was too much freaky-deaky stuff for me. But lately I've ran out of things to watch LOL so I started watching it.

Its still some pretty crazy stuff; LOL I can't watch it when I'm home alone. I only watch it when I'm at school during my spare or when my parents are home. haha. I'm such a wimp XD; I still haven't conjured up enough courage to watch the bloody mary episode :( I, for one, enjoy my bath/washroom. So yeah, I'm going to try and resist temptation haha And not watch it.

I can't decide who I like better, Sam or Dean. Both are hot and cute. LOOOOOOOVES THEM! <33 hehe

Guest aircastles

I can't decide who I like better, Sam or Dean. Both are hot and cute. LOOOOOOOVES THEM! <33 hehe

^Here's what I've decided. Sam was hot in the first season...and now? Dean rules all. :P

Anyways, rather random but I was browsing through some forums and this caught my interest....the bashing of the character Jo.

Now what I don't get is that this Jo character has only been in what? - A total of four episodes? So why is there so much hatred for her? I actually liked her character, from what I've watched...

this_kid, YUM. I just love your SPN avatar and banner.

i've seen the 7minutes length gag reel on youtube,it was so funny.

i think jensen is cuter than jared,i recall in one episode of SPN,dean said that he's the handsome one(compared to his brother),;-) he has this 'narcism' thing),..but i still prefer jared though.

Guest polabola

I'm still a Dean girl since I've lusted for Jensen in his Dark Angel days (I'm sure most Dean girls started from mmmAlec lol! :lol: ) because he really needs his due. His acting chops are great especially his emotional scenes or scenes that involve protecting his brother. Though I agree with this_kid that Jared is funny and seemed very personable. He's totally Sam's opposite which makes me love him too. Plus his acting in Supernatural is an improvement from his stint in Gilmore Girls...and I still can't bear to watch House of Wax because of Le Paris. hehehehhe

Yup Hot and gorgeous are the words for both of them...gahhhhhh....no matter how scary the episode is, those two just keep us coming and the gag reels are wayyyy rewatchable. I love it when Jensen shouted "Kelly Clarkson" and when both of them trying to syncronize the way they're shutting the car doors..priceless! hehehhee

july80: you make a great point there. Smallville had superman at its back before it was concieved, so yeah life is unfair! our boys need attention. I agree with the chemistry of Jared and Jensen, they seem like brothers in real life and I love the realness of their relationship. I think it's relatable by anyone out there to see them crack jokes, bicker and always end up caring for each other.

JeniFOO: welcome to the club!. I too can't watch it alone not to long ago, but I've been awed by the hotness of the two leads, so I can't miss them out lol. Both are hot, no question about it heheheh

Guest .alyak_

Its still some pretty crazy stuff; LOL I can't watch it when I'm home alone. I only watch it when I'm at school during my spare or when my parents are home. haha. I'm such a wimp XD; I still haven't conjured up enough courage to watch the bloody mary episode :( I, for one, enjoy my bath/washroom. So yeah, I'm going to try and resist temptation haha And not watch it.

The bloody mary seemed scary at first, but when i started watching it, it wasn't as scare. There were scenes where they showed the reflectiong and stuff, it freaked me out a little! I haven't tried watching it along yet, it's always my sister and I watching it together. That's good. I've got season one, now i can't wait for the whole seasen 2 to come out. Can't wait to re-watch it all over again!

Anyways, rather random but I was browsing through some forums and this caught my interest....the bashing of the character Jo.

Now what I don't get is that this Jo character has only been in what? - A total of four episodes? So why is there so much hatred for her? I actually liked her character, from what I've watched...

this_kid, YUM. I just love your SPN avatar and banner.

I like Jo. I dont see anything wrong with her character. I also wanted her and Dean to hook up. If you've seen last week's episode, they kinda showed her feelings of Dean to Sam. And Sam

(when he was posessed)

told Jo about Dean's feelings about her. I guess this can be a little forshadowing, maybe in the future episodes they will hook up. And thank-you, i'm so obsess with Supernatural. Did some research and saved some amazingly hot pictures of Jensen!

His acting chops are great especially his emotional scenes or scenes that involve protecting his brother. Though I agree with this_kid that Jared is funny and seemed very personable. He's totally Sam's opposite which makes me love him too.

those two just keep us coming and the gag reels are wayyyy rewatchable. I love it when Jensen shouted "Kelly Clarkson" and when both of them trying to syncronize the way they're shutting the car doors..priceless! hehehhee

Dude, the Kellly Clarkson was so funny. I forgot about that. I'm sure he got that from watching 40-yearold Virgin. HAHA. and omg, the scene of the car, HAHAH, the "ONE-"TWO"-"THREE" and then shuts the door. HAHA, gah! They're so cute! I love their personalities. Sam's the funny guy and Dean is the down to earth type.

I love it!

My cousin has the Smallville season with Jensen, it was some time ago and i forgot how he looked like in there. I'll have to borrow it from him.

GUESS WHAT? TODAYS WEDNESDAY....SO SUPERNATURAL IS ON TOMORROW!

_Kayla.

Guest prettycrimson_

I've soooo been behind on Supernatural!! ARGH... I do claim this to be MAH SHOWWW... though hahaha

and like many others....

I'm a Jensen/Dean lover. T_T Always have been... never watched the first season though... i plan to go back... but yeah... Second season caught my attention because of Jared... but when i watched... I went Deannn ALLL THE WAYY.... lol

Guest aircastles

^Have fun watching! I suddenly want to rewatch the beginning of the season as well.

I like Jo. I dont see anything wrong with her character. I also wanted her and Dean to hook up. If you've seen last week's episode, they kinda showed her feelings of Dean to Sam. And Sam

(when he was posessed)

told Jo about Dean's feelings about her. I guess this can be a little forshadowing, maybe in the future episodes they will hook up. And thank-you, i'm so obsess with Supernatural. Did some research and saved some amazingly hot pictures of Jensen!

GUESS WHAT? TODAYS WEDNESDAY....SO SUPERNATURAL IS ON TOMORROW!

_Kayla.

^Haven't watched that episode...however, I think I'm going to watch it on CW site. I agree I don't see anything wrong with her and Dean/Jo would be really cute. However, people are saying that they don't like her because she's a brat and would probably take the focus off of the brothers. What some fans would say...

But yes, your Jensen banner is love. Makes me want to make one now... B)

WOOT, Supernatural is on tomorrow - I definitely have to make sure I record it.

Guest princess kitana

Hi everyone :) ...got hooked with this show about a month ago and searched for this thread here in soompi today. Anyway, did a marathon with season 1 :wacko: ...my bro-in-law lend me his dvd and watched it about moreover a week. Though i've seen the commercial in a cable channel but I didn't pay much attention to it because I thought it's another wannabee series and just want to scare the hell out from the viewers. At first, I was scared :ph34r: to watch it because movies like The Ring, Shutter and Exorcist lingers on my imagination and it really gives me the scare. I can't watch it alone :sweatingbullets: .

I'm currently waiting for Episode 13 of Season 2. Just watched the Episode 12 Nightshifter the other day and I would say eventhough some of the stories were rip-offs from other movies and tv series but it gets better than ever :rolleyes: .

I agree with everyone...Jensen is one hottie hunk :sweatingbullets::w00t:

Till then :blush: .

hi..i just watched up to episode 4 of the second season.sam is more mature,sometimes he's like the big brother..and finally dean shows his feeling and cry for their father..that's good for him.

hi..i just watched up to episode 4 of the second season.sam is more mature,sometimes he's like the big brother..and finally dean shows his feeling and cry for their father..that's good for him.

Archived