The Cw's Supernatural

tracycutie

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunnyday

no, not that lady. i believe she's talking about the girl that was trying to get Sam to go to Cali with her but he left to go save Dean from being killed by the scarecrow (in the Scarecrow episode).

i read somewhere that the evil girl is like working for the devil and is trying to take Sam's soul??? but im pretty sure she'll be in future episodes.

Yah i was talking about the scarecrow episdoe- :)

Guest Ied_chan

yeah i like this series~~...

jensen was totally cute in it..and jared is ok..(he's not improving much from gilmore series)

and the mary episode was really scary....

Guest ★rainydays★

Today's episode wasn't supernatual at all... it was just about crazy people. =( Still, it's true what Jensen Ackles says... every other being has rules, but people are just crazy. O_o

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xCrAzY4MiNwOox

watched last nights episode. wasnt scary but it was funny with Dean's crazy lines. haha and that crazy devil girl is back... poor guys... they almost died and their dad too! >_<

• 4 weeks later...
Guest punkman

Great show, great hot cast. Going to keep myself updated on at least this show.

i agree

i didn't think this show was that scary when it first aired to t.v but damn the bloody mary one scared the hell outta me!?!? :w00t:

and DEAN is so so so hot

• 1 month later...
Guest THiS ONE LOSER

The shows cool, I don't get the first episode with the girl in white. She's like blurring a bit, and the guy still picks her up..

It's been like forever since I saw that episode. Well, the driver was cheating on his girlfriend, or intended to. I forgot how the woman in white died, but I think her husband was cheating on her. So, she'd kill any man that would cheat in the future which led to Sam.

But yeah. I want to watch Season 2 >.<;;

Guest THiS ONE LOSER

They're showing reruns in order on Thursdays at 9 PM. Well, it comes after Smallville.

Guest s2.BerrY.s2

^ meee tooo!!!

i've watched the season via download, and rewatch it on tv! lol i heart jensen very very much!

i cant wait till season 2!!!! *squeals*

anyone know when they're releasing the dvd in Australia?

cause i know they're doin it in US and UK.... >.<

Guest muffinz

i love dis show.i dink dean is so hot xD.i was kinda sad wen the season ended.cant wait til the next season xD.mayb dis sam gets the gurls instead of dean xD

Guest jetsy

hi guys new here... I'm currently watching this series and it is so good I love the brothers sam and dean they are a great team... :D

• 1 month later...

Archived