The Cw's Supernatural

tracycutie

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody Mary freaked me out today lol...at the end when they were in the car..who was that girl dressed in white and then suddenly disappeared? Was that Sam's girlfriend?

Its suppose tobe Sma's girlfriend. I think its suppose to be saying that his girlfriend is finally at peace .. because she was wearing a white dress and she was smiling at him. I dont know maybe something like that. This show is so awesome!! I love the cast!!

Guest 1NFATUAT10N

i love this show! jensen ackles is soo hot and i love how they film it in the vancouver area :)

They filmed the fifth episode by my school .. well a scene on school property right by our smoke pit and another in our library and halls or something. =]

ooh lala which school do you go to

Guest alcyone

it gets me addicted! pretty creepy for some episodes. I like Medium too, some episodes where they solved murder cases linked with ghosts. love the mystery ^^ and Jensen Ackles is such a good actor....well, from what i see him in Smallville and Supernatural, just can't see him as the same person (if you know what i mean)

i love this show! jensen ackles is soo hot and i love how they film it in the vancouver area :)

ooh lala which school do you go to

I know!

Makes us Vancouver people so lucky that we get to meet hot stars like Jensen in the building u live cuz ur doing hw there!!

haha yes Jensen is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo gorgeous in real life... and tall!

I've loved him since he was 19 on days...ack!

My friend's friend (we all went to same high school) works on the set of supernatural. UBER cool!

Guest TygrrLilly

They somewhat copied The Ring. Where The Ring girl crawls out of the TV, and Mary crawls out of a mirror.

Well, that's where Bloody Mary is supposed to come out of- the bathroom mirror. But I guess it was the crawling thing that resembles The Ring

I started watching this show just cuz it was after Gilmore Girls, but I turned out to REALLY like it. It's actually creepy sometimes, AND it plays on stories that everyone's heard (like the Bloody Mary one, and next week's episode is going to be about the guy with the hook that attacks people in their cars)- which adds to the eeire factor.

And it doesn't hurt that the brothers are ridiculously good looking. :D

Guest alcyone

seen the latest one? titled Skin. Not as creepy, at some point i didn't expect that Dean would escape from being accused of murder =p

• 3 months later...

Jensen Ackles is very very attractive. :D

Jared Padalecki is a familiar face. But I think he still acts the same as his character in Gilmore Girls. I quite like the horror of it and the whole urban myth thing.

Guest .Blissful` Ecstasy*

I like this show! But i dont find it scary though. Maybe it cos i've only watched 2 eps. YaY cant wait for ep3 to air. Hot cast btw. I can see why aussie's here advertise it every half an hr.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sunnyday

Did anyone watch that episode with the hitchhiker girl that Sam met -who we find out to be evil at the end of the episode? what's up with her anyway? is she suppose to be important to the whole storyline?

Guest liljewelz

Did anyone watch that episode with the hitchhiker girl that Sam met -who we find out to be evil at the end of the episode? what's up with her anyway? is she suppose to be important to the whole storyline?

you mean from the first episode? She was just a ghost that killed men that wanted to take her home. She was just in that one episode.

I'm in love with both of them. I still remember Jensen from Days of Our Lives, he's SO hot! I also like Jared, he's such a cutie and so sweet!

Guest xCrAzY4MiNwOox

you mean from the first episode? She was just a ghost that killed men that wanted to take her home. She was just in that one episode.

I'm in love with both of them. I still remember Jensen from Days of Our Lives, he's SO hot! I also like Jared, he's such a cutie and so sweet!

no, not that lady. i believe she's talking about the girl that was trying to get Sam to go to Cali with her but he left to go save Dean from being killed by the scarecrow (in the Scarecrow episode).

i read somewhere that the evil girl is like working for the devil and is trying to take Sam's soul??? but im pretty sure she'll be in future episodes.

Archived