Sasaeng Fan Sells EXO Members' Underwear

EXO's sasaeng fans' extreme actions are causing a controversy yet again.

On January 20, a certain post was made on a Korean social media platform called Kakao Story. The post said, "I am selling Do Kyung Soo's (D.O) underwear," and contained a photo of male underwear. The post continued to read, "I went to their dorms myself and got it. It was really hard to get it. I'm thinking of around 10.0. You don't believe me? There's a few hairs on the underwear so you can check the DNA. I also have his socks. Don't criticize or attack me."

This sasaeng fan also posted, "Next week, I'm going to go get Oh Sehun's underwear so I will be taking pre-orders. EXO-M's security is too strong so I can't do it. I barely got a hold of this one. I am also selling hair."

exo kakao underwear

Previously, EXO's extreme fans have caused many controversies due to their extreme actions such as releasing a conversation of the EXO members playing an online game and crashing the wedding of Baekhyun's brother.

In other related news, a teen scammer was caught selling fake EXO concert tickets.

Source (1)

View the full article

Archived