Teen Top's Niel Snaps Friendly Photo with Actor Lee Jun Ki

Newsie

Teen Top's Niel recently shared a friendly photo with actor Lee Jun Ki from the set of MBC drama "Two Weeks"!

On September 5th, Niel, who recently made a cameo appearance in "Two Weeks," uploaded the picture on his me2day account and commented: "With handsome Jun Ki sunbaenim~~~!"

Lee Jun Ki also shared an autographed Teen Top Class album on his Twitter account, along with, "Even though the filming time was late, Niel did not get tired of waiting. Thank you for acting, and good job acting without outtakes (NGs). You showed me a different charm in "Two Weeks." I like your album too. I hope to see you next time. Peace."

"Two Weeks" is currently airing every Wednesday and Thursday. If you haven't already, be sure to also check out Soompi's exclusive pictures with Lee Jun Ki during "Seoul International Drama Awards 2013"!

teen-top_7389859071220426239

Translation credit: Hayoung

View the full article

Archived