Lee Jin Wook is a Firey Casanova of the Future

Actor Lee Jin Wook went under a "homme fatale" transformation for a scandalous pictorial featured in Geek Magazine's July edition.

lee jin wook geek

As the time-traveling news anchor in the drama "Nine: Nine Time Travels," Lee Jin Wook stepped into the role of a future-day casanova.

He featured in Geek Magazine on June 25, wearing a chic, dandy outfit and his sultry charm. His seductive gaze pierced past the camera to into the eyes and hearts of his female viewers. 

lee jin wook geek 3

In each cut, Lee Jin Wook interacts with a different female model, perfecting our perception of his short-lived time travel romances.

lee jin wook geek 2

In an interview, Lee Jin Wook revealed that "Chivalry towards women is really important to me. I think women are made to receive our full attention. But I want to clarify -- once I said off-handedly, 'How can men argue with women? I'm a man, I can tell them off," and the blowback from the female readership was incredible. So I want to be careful in confirming that I think women ought to be protected, and taken care of."

What do you think -- does Lee Jin Wook have what it takes to be a bona fide lady killer?

View the full article

Archived