[OFFICIAL] The Lee Donghae (이동해) Thread

Guest le_lisa

Guest utopia

DONGHAE is my forever love....he is my fave among all suju...i like SUJU and i love Donghae!!!!!

anything new about him????i heard in suju thread that he has a project and thats the actual reason why he can't join in SUJUTrot...is this true????i yes wats his new project then???????????i would pay to see him back on stage...

Hmm yeah I heard that that was the case as well...but Donghae's been really closed-mouth about it.... I'M SO CURIOUS!!! This is just a RUMOUR, so don't take it too seriously but I heard that SM was going to put him into acting soon!!!!!!! =)

lol oh! tha last pic (perv moment)

wow hot!

something about hot guys underwear showing is oh soo hotnessss :blink:

Lol it wasn't a perv moment at all. It's just moments like these that remind us that we're female and have properly functioning eyes, capable of drinking in the glorious sight of Donghae...aka East Sea on legs X) dancing amazingly in front of our eyes @_@

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luvinkhero

donghea oppa has a project??!!?

oO'' waahts he gonna do?!? act in a korean drama? IF he did that would be awesome ill be O_O crazy ahaha

Guest cutegit

omg donghae is one fine dude!!! <3 i love it when his hair isnt long and when its not covering his eyes!! and i saw a gif of him smoking and omg i gotta admit that he's so hot <3333

Guest atlantis

I was wondering why he wasnt in super junior T!!!!!!!!!! And got really upset.

But if he's got a new project, I'll support him

I love to see this cutie acting!

Guest Mickey_89

oh,he's so cute

so adorable

so handsome

OMG i love my Donghea very much

my heart cant stop beating whenever i see him

cuz i cant stop thinking about u, Donghea ah

Donghea oppa, sarangheayo

he looks so hot here with the guitar

donghaeguitar7ib.jpg

I didn't pay much attention to SuJu (i was and still obsessed with dbsk) but then on love letter i saw choi shi won and then i wanted full house. THEN I SAW DONGHAE.

DUDE! the EXACT same thing happened to me! except i saw kibum and shiwon and i was like, O__O

what a bunch of hotties!!!!

Guest Tifa101

if donghae's going to act.. i will support 100% .. NOOO i'll support 200%!! lol and more! hehe

aww thanks for the pics! i love the ones with kyuhyun and kangin lol CUTE!

ahH! i wanna kiss from dh XD hehe

Guest utopia

^ ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! DONGHAE'S HOTNESS DECLINING?!!! NEEEVVVERRRRRRRR!!! ahahaha lol =D Donghae's too hot to handle ALWAYS. rawr xD

Guest mr.viviano

151fj8.jpg

this is how our donghae recently look like<3

i miss his "U" hair!

i will be your friend donghae. god. i wish =)

Archived