• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:w00t:Yoo Yeon Seok appeared as the Forensic Doctor. And :D Jin Woo was so jealous at the attention of the Forensic Doctor towards Do Young. The doctor looked at Do Young and paused, then he asked for an identification card because he said Do Young is very tall. And later when he explained about the results to Jin Woo and Do Young, she understood quite fast and the doctor complimented her not only pretty but smart. He asked for her name card and gave one of his to her. Jin Woo looked on angrily. He snatched the result paper from the doctor. The doctor hold on to the cigarette sample and told them, the result was out. He asked Do Young to follow him but Jin Woo stopped her. Asked her to stay put and he followed the doctor.

Oh yes when Do Young and Jin Woo wanted to leave, he did asked Do Young to go for a drink....

:w00t:Yoo Yeon Seok appeared as the Forensic Doctor. And :D Jin Woo was so jealous at the attention of the Forensic Doctor towards Do Young. The doctor looked at Do Young and paused, then he asked for an identification card because he said Do Young is very tall. And later when he explained about the results to Jin Woo and Do Young, she understood quite fast and the doctor complimented her not only pretty but smart. He asked for her name card and gave one of his to her. Jin Woo looked on angrily. He snatched the result paper from the doctor. The doctor hold on to the cigarette sample and told them, the result was out. He asked Do Young to follow him but Jin Woo stopped her. Asked her to stay put and he followed the doctor.

Oh yes when Do Young and Jin Woo wanted to leave, he did asked Do Young to go for a drink....

oh my my my.:wub::wub:

Nappeunum that chief Yeom, he went to tell the evil chairman that YJ has the file on him which given by the serial killer. Chief Yeom met the chairman by the riverside, after telling him, he said that's the last time they will meet cos he would be leaving for US.

The chairman figured out that only YJ knows about the file and has not told anyone else. So he instructed his evil secretary to kill YJ. Ottoke ottoke ottoke...I think the ending cliff hanger scene would be the paid killer is gonna kill YJ.

Omona..omo omo omo ending scene showed that YJ is being strangled and I wonder how she can escape that.

Gosh now have to wait another 7 days........................

I overslept this morning and couldn't get login to anything I'm mad so will wait for the subs and your comments this morning thanks guy's

Nappeunum that chief Yeom, he went to tell the evil chairman that YJ has the file on him which given by the serial killer. Chief Yeom met the chairman by the riverside, after telling him, he said that's the last time they will meet cos he would be leaving for US.

The chairman figured out that only YJ knows about the file and has not told anyone else. So he instructed his evil secretary to kill YJ. Ottoke ottoke ottoke...I think the ending cliff hanger scene would be the paid killer is gonna kill YJ.

Omona..omo omo omo ending scene showed that YJ is being strangled and I wonder how she can escape that.

Gosh now have to wait another 7 days........................

@alekaonu  So they going to break the evil serial killer out of prison to kill her and he's going to play the cat and mouse game with them how interesting

ani @valsava its not the serial killer that was instructed to kill YJ. Its another guy...earlier the evil secretary passed an envelope to a little boy. Then the little boy ran to a shop which a man was ironing, the envelope was passed to him. the man took out a doc and YJ's pic. In fact, the serial killer said to YJ that he promised to kill the evil chairman....I think I heard that but will wait for tomorrow's English sub to confirm :)

ani @valsava its not the serial killer that was instructed to kill YJ. Its another guy...earlier the evil secretary passed an envelope to a little boy. Then the little boy ran to a shop which a man was ironing, the envelope was passed to him. the man took out a doc and YJ's pic. In fact, the serial killer said to YJ that he promised to kill the evil chairman....I think I heard that but will wait for tomorrow's English sub to confirm :)

@alekaonu   As I remember the serial killer telling YJ that he will see her again this is why I thought it was him that the evil secretary was enlisting.. I still don't think we seen the last of him 

if that guy said that to YG (that he promised to kill the chairman) , then it looks like they will stage her killing; the guy must be on YG 's side - he'll pretend he killed YG.

This drama is so good, I wonder why we only have 17 pages in this thread for the 16 episodes we had. A lot of people are missing out. My observations: (1) If some random doctor in the forensic lab can notice immediately how tall, how pretty and how smart his "wife" is, Sunbae Han better make a move soon. He need to smile a little more in front of her. (2) I wonder why YJ wouldn't let someone else know about that secret file. In the dramas I watched, I often got frustrated because the only lead to something important was not shared with a backup plan. I would imagine YJ should feel confident of Captain Park. But I am not too worried because if the killer did kill YJ (not likely because she is the female lead), the serial killer could be questioned later on by the violent crime team 1. (3) Several of us were rooting for Se Won to date YJ's sister. But it is now impossible because the writer has no plan for that. Little sister did come to the police station to show unnie the puzzle, but there was no interaction with Se Won, too bad. (4) There was a sentiment to have Prosecutor Ko get a beating, but that actor has such a minor role, it won't happen. I am looking for a beat down of Secretary Yoon, he is a major evil character and I don't want a one shot and go down scene, I want him to sustain a huge major facial injury. I don't feel too bad about Kang's lawyer now, it appears she is just competent but she was pimped out by her boss and she might actually be on the good side soon. (5) I wonder why Team 1 along with Captain Park have to take on a whole bus load of gangsters by themselves, that part seems too comic book like. They should have more cops arriving sooner. But I guess there should be some comical scenes. So, even Captain Park could fight, is that fan-service?

How i wish theyaadd more episodes.:tears:

I read an article that it is now 18 instead of 16 episodes

yup, i thought it is 16 but i guessed it wrong.

Anyone notices how yj fight with gangsters ?.i think that is the first time she has fight scne ,but man,she fight hard.About do young n jin woo, i find that the less show reveal or give romance scenes to viewers, the more curious viewers to watch.

YJ & JH chemistry is too real. That scene from episode 15 in the file room had me ready to rsvp for their wedding, which needs to happen lbh. Lol, I'll come out of my feels now. I love how YJ fought those thugs with straight closed fists. It looked incredibly bad richard simmons and powerful. Can you believe terrible Chairman Kang had me on the verge on tears last week over his love for his terrible son? They killed the acting there. Anyways sad yet excited for the final two episodes!

Guest ororomunroe

'Mrs. Cop' Kim Hee-ae is attacked right before the decisive match with Son Byeong-ho

photo636150.jpg

On the 16th episode of SBS Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Mrs. Cop', Yeong-jin (Kim Hee-ae) was attacked by an unknown man.

As the situation with arresting Kang Tae-yoo (Son Byeong-ho) became more difficult as time went by, Yeong-jin decided to make a deal with Seo Seung-woo (Jang Se-hyeon). She told him, "I'll accept your condition. Tell me what you wanted to say. I'll kill him for sure".

Seo Seung-woo said, "You're ajumma. Can you kill someone?" Yeong-jin yelled, "I know you are holding Kang Tae-yoo's weakness. Tell me what it is".

Seo Seung-woo asked her to write a note on the deal, 'I, Choi Yeongjin will kill Kang Tae-yoo for sure". And she wrote it. Seo Seung-woo gave her an ID and a password and Yeong-jin could find a file detailing the slush fund of KL Construction.

Yeong-jin met Yeom Sang-min (Lee Ki-young) and told him she had the account book of slush fund by KL Construction. And Yeom Sang-min informed Kang Tae-yoo that Yeong-jin had the account book of his corruption. And he asked Kang Tae-yoo not to contact him ever again.

Although Kang Tae-yoo pretended it was not a big deal, he ordered his assistant to kill Yeong-jin.

When Yeong-jin was on her way home after dropping by a convenience store, she was attacked by an unknown man.

Source

Ratings:

AGB - Nationwide #3 14.6% (-0.6%) | Seoul #3 16% (-0.7%)

TNMS - Nationwide #7 12.4% (+0.4%) | Seoul #3 15.1% (+1%)

Disclaimer:  RACY COMMENTS BELOW

Difference of foreplay between old and young couples:

DY:Do you trust me sunbae? What if I miss?

JW  You'll just have to not miss

DYLJust fight well so I dont have to shoot

JW:OK

DY:Dont get hurt

Then there is 

YJ:  Park JH you're not dead yet

JH:  That sounds strangely sexy to me! 

ARGH I love the way the writer writes each couple flirting to be age appropriate 

Wow the serial killer could also use the same info he gave to YJ for the chairman to get him out and with the note he has saying that she will kill the chairman I can see him making a deal with the chairman once he released he will kill someone more closer to her and more heart aching for her..  This drama is getting real interesting can't wait to see how this plays out

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Mrs. Cop

m98.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Mrs. Cop', Kim Hee Ae gets attacked by an unidentified assailant before her last fight with Son Byung Ho

1. [+731, -22] He kept leaking information to Chief Yeom

2. [+613, -13] I wanna see Son Byung Ho die ㅠㅠ

3. [+484, -13] I think she knew beforehand that she'd get attacked ㅋㅋ Next week's episodes are gonna be so good

4. [+219, -8]  I hope Mrs. Cop gets a season 2... Please do

5. [+185, -8] Son Byung Ho does villain roles so well. I seriously wanted to smack him ㅋㅋ Chief Yeom will hand down the recording  and apologize to Kim Hee Ae before he takes his own life

6. [+179, -3] I have a feeling that Secretary Kim will betray him

7. [+138, -3] It's ending next week. I wish there's a season 2

8. [+132, -9] 'Mrs. Cop' is a thousand times better than 'Yong Pal' ^^

h77.jpg

Osen - Nate: 'Mrs. Cop' Yoo Yeon Seok's surprise cameo ... rivals with best friend Son Ho Joon

1. [+324, -11] This drama is enjoyable. The writer likes to include comic elements. Yoo Yeon Seok and Son Ho Joon have great chemistry ㅋㅋ

2. [+309, -8] They really are best friends. Ho Joon's cameo was fun in 'Warm and Cozy' ㅋㅋ

3. [+397, -11] Haaㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at Son Ho Joon getting jealous ㅋㅋㅋㅋI was grinning during this scene. I liked their three-shot^^

Cr: kkuljaem

I don't know who the guy is at the dry cleaners but why does he always play bad guys/Mafia.  Normally I don't find him attractive especially when he wore that awful wig in MASK but he looked kinda hot with all that steam around him. Am I nuts?

CY recorded his conversation with the chairman, he is gonna turn it in as evidence against him I'm sure.  Stay tuned folk for the sinking of the Chairman's ship!

At the end of episode 16, the PD did show carefully before YJ was being attacked that she forgot her wallet to pay for her shopping. She reached for her wallet and that exposed her holsters for a gun and for a taser. I suppose she still has her two weapons with her. She could use the taser to shock the attacker briefly or permanently (like Secretary Yoon and the Western gangster) but she herself would be disabled by the shock as well. She could use the gun to shoot his leg and inflict some sort of pain to allow her to break out of the strangle hold. After seeing that attack in the Episode 16 preview, I figured that would be how the week would end and that leaves us with a wild week for the finale. I love this drama.

Archived