Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Mrs. Cop (FINALE)

b7.jpg

Star News - Nate: 'Mrs. Cop' finale, Kim Hee Ae, kills Son Byung Ho and ends her tragedy... Happy ending

1. [+333, -13] This drama was neither too heavy nor it was too light. I've enjoyed it thoroughlyㅎㅎ Is it bad that I got reminded of the Yoo Byung Eun incident during Son Byung Ho's death scene?

2. [+156, -5] The ending wasn't draggy but it wasn't rushed either. They wrapped up all the cases nicely and after, we got a glimpse of the lives of the characters.  I enjoyed it so much ^_^ Great work everyone~~

3. [+153, -3] Every episode was packed with fun. They did a great job digging through the cases without dragging the plot. It didn't feel like your average police drama,  it was interesting from start to finish. The cast is so good at acting... Especially those actors who played the criminals. The acting was daebak ㅋㅋYou've all worked hard

4. [+18, -4] My heart is still bouncing at that kiss sceneㅋㅋㅋI loved 'Mrs. Cop'

5. [+14, -2] I'm looking forward to season 2! Thank you for making a feel-good and sweet drama

Naver

6. [+731, -20] I loved 'Mrs. Cop'.. From Team 1 to the antagonists, they've all showed great acting ㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+633, -37] What's exaggerated about her acting? I thought she was natural at it. She totally pulls you in. The best ㄷㄷ

8. [+115, -9] Please have a season 2.. The last scene is  just the perfect continuation to a new season ㅎㅎㅎ

9. [+89, -9] The most thrilling drama I've watched all year ㅋㅋ Simply the best ㅋㅋ

10. [+87, -8] Kim Hee Ae's such a good actress.. And second lead, Lee Dae Hee's charming with her aegyo and feminine side. This drama turned me into a fan.. Great job

11. [+83, -10] I enjoyed this drama. At first, I was unsure if Kim Hee Ae would do a good job as a cop but next thing I knew, I looked forward to every episode. She's a rediscovery! Please, have a season 2

12. [+63, -6] I'll look forward to season 2^^

13. [+44, -7] Great drama. I hope they do it by season just like in the US

Cr: kkuljaem

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong all chingu :)

Wow...can't wait to re-watch ep18 for the passionate kiss between uri 2nd OTP. Hot hot hot...first time see Son Hon Young kissing...Lee Da Hee is great in this drama and I have become a fan at last after few dramas of hers. In fact, I think I watched every dramas of hers.....Mrs Cop made me her fan at last.

So chingu deul, after Mrs Cop, where can I meet you all again to spazz? She Was Pretty? Twenty Again? D-Day? I Have A Lover? :)

I'm currently watching She Was Pretty thread .. it's very enjoyable, give it a try :lol:

D-day sounds interesting too .. and since this was a mystery crime drama I think the the cops here might be interested in "The Village" which have similar genre ;)

it was a very exciting ride with you guys .. (although I barely commented here :sweatingbullets:) but I really enjoyed everyone's deduction and thoughts  :wub: .. waiting to see you again chingus in another thread :)

Morning @badsmuler, Or should I say evening  I have yet to watch the last two episodes been kind of under the weather but feeling better so will catch them today doubt they would both be sub already but thanks for the wrap up part stills this is a good drama

Good night @valsava onnie...get well soon, dear... :wub:

I'm already in front of my screen...watching the last two episodes through my TV cable with my mother now... :w00t:

Will chat with you again in this thread and Yong Pal too... :lol:

Have seen episode 17 with sub already whilst episode 18 is still not yet subbed in Drama Cool. 

I still can't get the reason why Seo Seung Woo, the serial killer, wanted Chairman Kang to be killed by CYJ. That's his only request to CYJ in exchange of the slush fund file.  I know he used to work in Chairman Kang's company but I don't see any reason why he helped CYJ to bring him down by giving her that file. He's supposed to be grateful to CK for not revealing his identity to the police but instead wished for his death. So I was wondering if i missed something why he hates CK.

Annyeong all chingu :)

Wow...can't wait to re-watch ep18 for the passionate kiss between uri 2nd OTP. Hot hot hot...first time see Son Hon Young kissing...Lee Da Hee is great in this drama and I have become a fan at last after few dramas of hers. In fact, I think I watched every dramas of hers.....Mrs Cop made me her fan at last.

So chingu deul, after Mrs Cop, where can I meet you all again to spazz? She Was Pretty? Twenty Again? D-Day? I Have A Lover? :)

same here, become a fan of dahee after this drama, also son ho jun

ps they actually have had a kissing scene before, in the "Pillow" MV ;)

Ep. 18 was JANG! It really does a good job of tying up matters and giving us what we really wanted...feel good moments and things to crush over.  The ending scene was awesome.  I'm a moderate feminist and the show gives us so many  "girl power" moments but that end scene when everyone is walking out Captain in front with only one hand in her pocket followed up with our 2nd female lead ( I cant remember her name now) then the guys...WOW they all looked good.  

Guys hurry over to dramafever PALI PALI cuz that's the only place ep 18 is subbed its soo much better to discuss than to tell you guys about it.  PALI PALI KA Dramafever

Have seen episode 17 with sub already whilst episode 18 is still not yet subbed in Drama Cool. 

I still can't get the reason why Seo Seung Woo, the serial killer, wanted Chairman Kang to be killed by CYJ. That's his only request to CYJ in exchange of the slush fund file.  I know he used to work in Chairman Kang's company but I don't see any reason why he helped CYJ to bring him down by giving her that file. He's supposed to be grateful to CK for not revealing his identity to the police but instead wished for his death. So I was wondering if i missed something why he hates CK.

He is not showed again in the drama.  I guess a better term for having the slush fund file is that he worked on contract in helping create the security for the operating system that CK business used.  Because he did that he could have accessed anything he wanted at anytime without getting caught since he knew all the backdoors to get in and get some dirt on CK.  I also dont think he had any motive for CK to be killed except to say that he is a psychopath and he loved the idea that YJ would kill herself but necessarily in self defense but as revenge (that's what would have thrilled him), especially since she was an upright cop.

P.S. I truly hope that SBS will give us season 2 with same cast.  Oh and the action in these 2 eps were on point.

Guest ororomunroe

I just finished watching ep 18 and when Chief Park referred to himself as DAD, I died :wub:

This drama surpassed my expectations. I watched this only because it came on after High Society and now I'm a fan of all the leads. I'm going to check out all their previous works (let me know which ones I should watch first).

My only complaint is that I want more Chief YJ x Chief Park scenes in the ending. And a season 2, SBS? :D

I just finished watching ep 18 and when Chief Park referred to himself as DAD, I died :wub:

This drama surpassed my expectations. I watched this only because it came on after High Society and now I'm a fan of all the leads. I'm going to check out all their previous works (let me know which ones I should watch first).

My only complaint is that I want more Chief YJ x Chief Park scenes in the ending. And a season 2, SBS? :D

KMJ/JH i saw last in Gentleman's Dignity (that drama is in my top 5) last I saw LDH/DY was Secret (also in my top 5). Lee KIKwang/SEWON is an idol in my fav kpop group B2ST but his standout performance was My friend is still alive last I saw him acting was 20's. SHJ/JW I only ever watched him on variety so seeing him act was a first for me in this drama. KHA/YJ last drama was secret love affair. Finally one of the most busiest women in kdrama land the restuarant ahjumma is currently on second time 20 years old.  Can we love and Lets eat season 1 (she is very funny in lets eat S1 )were her last shows.

Guest ororomunroe

Thank you @b2stsb2uty. I think I'll start with Secret Love Affair.

I forgot to say thanks to all the contributors in the thread. It's a pity this drama didn't get much Soompi love. But I'm very thankful for all the insights, pics and videos that were posted on here. I hope to see you around in other threads :)

He is not showed again in the drama.  I guess a better term for having the slush fund file is that he worked on contract in helping create the security for the operating system that CK business used.  Because he did that he could have accessed anything he wanted at anytime without getting caught since he knew all the backdoors to get in and get some dirt on CK.  I also dont think he had any motive for CK to be killed except to say that he is a psychopath and he loved the idea that YJ would kill herself but necessarily in self defense but as revenge (that's what would have thrilled him), especially since she was an upright cop.

P.S. I truly hope that SBS will give us season 2 with same cast.  Oh and the action in these 2 eps were on point.

Thanks for the reply :) I guess you're right.  It's simply because he is a psychopath and a serial killer. He just wants CK to be killed because it gives him pleasure. 

Son Ho Joon Is Bashful After Kiss Scene With Lee Da Hee on “Mrs. Cop”

Son-Ho-Joon.png

Though Son Ho Joon is a macho man in “Mrs. Cop,” he revealed to be shyer in real life, especially after a kiss scene.

On the episode of SBS‘s “Night of TV Entertainment,” the last episode party for SBS’s “Mrs. Cop,” which ended on September 29, is revealed.

“We could have aimed for a couple award during award ceremonies if the kiss scene was earlier into the season, but it was too far into the end,” Lee Da Hee says.

son ho joon lee da hee 2

“We filmed the kiss scene three days aga, and I haven’t been able to look her in the eye since then,” Son Ho Joon confesses.

son ho joon lee da hee

Afterwards, the two are given a time to exchange glances, but the two soon look away and down their beer to avoid the awkwardness.

Check out their kiss scene below (near the 52 minute mark):

Credit : http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/30/son-ho-joon-is-bashful-after-kiss-scene-with-lee-da-hee-on-mrs-cop/

Archived