Nam Joo Hyuk 남주혁

melleri

I can only shake my head with sympathy to some Namlee fans who just can't accept the fact that their fantasy otp have broken up and they are throwing unnecessary hate to SSK , BOTWG screen couple fans and yeah, even to NJH. Hoping they will move on and carry on with their real lives instead of wasting their time hating on people who does not even know they exist.

So, here's an article where SSK mentioned Joo Hyuk and it's nice to know that they had a great work relationship.

Actress Shin Se Kyung recently wrapped up filming of tvN’s drama “Bride of the Water God” and partook in interviews where she revealed surprising behind-the-scenes stories from filming the drama.

Shin Se Kyung (So Ah) played the counterpart of actor Nam Joo Hyuk (Habaek), and with him being a water god, they had to film numerous water scenes requiring them to fall into or act underwater. However, many fans will be surprised to know that the actress suffers from a severe water trauma.

Shin Se Kyung shared, “I worried the most about the underwater scenes when deciding to appear in the drama.” She continued, “My trauma is so bad that sometimes I get short of breath while showering. Thankfully, with the generous help of the filming crew, I was able to complete the water scenes, though I feel apologetic because I could have done a better job if I wasn’t an actress who was scared of water. But I still did my best.”

When choosing the hardest scene to film in the drama, Shin Se Kyung chose the scene with Gong Myung (Bi Ryeom). She explained, “The scene where I’m having a really hard time while being hit by water was part acting and part reality. During the second take, I couldn’t breathe so we had to stop filming. It’s not good manners as an actress, but the crew was very considerate.”

Shin Se Kyung also revealed her thoughts on Nam Joo Hyuk, an actor who she said she learned a lot from while filming and someone she described as “a thankful actor who gave me motivation.” Many actors and actresses have to film emotional scenes that go into a close-up of just one of the actors, while the co-star stands on the opposite side of the one being filmed. Shin Se Kyung revealed that Nam Joo Hyuk went above and beyond his given role. She said, “When your co-actor is filming an emotional scene, it is difficult to cry with them 100 percent of the time, but Nam Joo Hyuk cried with me whether the camera was on him or not.”

The actress continued, “I’ve never seen an actor who cried with me on every take, and seeing him made me ask myself, ‘when my co-actor is filming their close-up emotional scene, have I ever cried with them?’ and made me self-reflect. I was really touched and surprised.”

• Like 2

@moella thanks for all your hardwork! :):):)

Hope you can upload many photos of Habaek in Water kingdom. Habaek's make-up and costume, or anime look is what kept me to closely follow the drama too lol. NJH really looks good on make-ups hahaha lol. I have been looking for good quality video clip on that Cave scene when Habaek talked to Nakbin in prison, the young and old Habaek transformation, NJH as Habaek also looks fabulous there. But I think there's no video on that scene, not in tvN or Dramafever as Ive scrolled.

Anway, thank you. Is this NJH Official fanpage now??

Ok bye for now, see you around.

:grin: :glasses: :heart:

• Like 1

@QueenKB17 you're welcome! I guess this is just a thread in a forum where we try to post anything & everything about NJH and his latest drama/movie. My frustration right now is finding a fansite or a very dedicated Korean fan who can translate Korean reports to English. I know a Korean fan who can translate but she's inactive now & there's another one but she's too busy at work so, it's google translate to the rescue :lol: Habaek with the bluish hair is too hot to handle and I will terribly miss that narcissistic god :lol:

@nevill no idea how that was executed, maybe there's a huge cushion below? Or a harness somewhere we can't see? Anyways, Joo Hyuk is very athletic so I guess he can manage to do some stunts on his own. 

Missing Bride of Habaek so much ..

IMG_1508.png

IMG_1509.png

IMG_1510.png

IMG_1511.png

from NJH dc gallery

• Like 4

3 hours ago, moella said:

no idea how that was executed, maybe there's a huge cushion below? Or a harness somewhere we can't see? Anyways, Joo Hyuk is very athletic so I guess he can manage to do some stunts on his own.

maybe he did it in his teenage years i know its very popular in SK