Nam Joo Hyuk 남주혁

melleri

i loooved that gif!

@moella and @chrrykssd can you girls understand korean? Can you help me understand this? 

선입금이 끝나고 정식 발매가 된 후에 일반 판매가 진행될 경우,  기본 구성 받으실 수 있습니다. 

# 기본 구성

1. 미공개 스틸 화보집(약 120p)

: 화보집이 당초 공지드렸던 100p에서 120p로 페이지 수가 늘어나게 되었습니다.

미공개 사진 위주로 구성

2포토 엽서 6종 

: 배우들의 사인이 인쇄된 포토 엽서 6종

개인 1종(복주/ 준형/ 재이/ 시호) 및 복주녕커플 2종

it is about the kbj dvd, the kbj thread is quiet so i don't know who to ask. I tried using google translate and it says if orders are after preorder only the basic package is included. The basic package is the one listed. Did I understand right? So if i order after the pre order date can i still purchase the directors cut dvd? 

Sorry to ask this here. 

@chrrykssd thanks! I'm all cool now, just curious about the things happening around but yeah, if some things are bound to happen it will happen and all for a reason. :wink:

Guys, in case you missed Joo Hyuk's Elle Korea March 2017 full interview and translated in English please go to this link >>>>

https://thesunnytown.wordpress.com/2017/03/12/march-2017-elle-nam-joo-hyuk-midnight-in-la-interview/

IMG_0178.jpg

• Like 2

@ilove7 :lol: here we go again with the lost in translation mode! I think we have the same understanding. You can still order the dcut DVD but the add ons are different. I heard for the preordered they will give away a script book ? Did you come across this info?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, moella said:

@ilove7 :lol: here we go again with the lost in translation mode! I think we have the same understanding. You can still order the dcut DVD but the add ons are different. I heard for the preordered they will give away a script book ? Did you come across this info?

You're right @moella from what i understand they will give the last episode script i think. They'll also give ID cards of kbj and jjh. A lot of freebies really. But I am after the additional dvds and photobook which is why I am asking help with translation because as of now i am not ordering the dcut dvd. I was wondering if it is still available after the preorder date together with the photobook. Just in case i come up with money :D

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ilove7 said:

Just in case this wasn't posted here yet: 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/20310

it's 30mins of njh cuteness!

OMG!! Thank you so much for this!! I've been wanting to watch this in full for a long time !

btw, have you tried asking the admin of kbjdvd account? Thru Facebook or Instagram? It looks like they readily respond to queries from fans.

@chrrykssd Oh my goodness, I can't even deal with his cuteness :wub: so precious!! Joo Hyuk's lip bite and almost there wink is to die for !!!

Btw, can you teach me how to post a gif here. I see a lot of nice gifs in twitter and I would love to post them here, thanks!!

Have you not seen that video before? I am glad to have shared it here. i thought it has been posted before. I watched it again last night and i just kept smiling. He's so awkwardly shy and cute. I loved every minute of that video. Especially when he got shy after saying or doing something (When he mentioned "you're my first love" as his fave line he got so shy! And then "ddung"). Thanks for the gifs, i was slowly scrolling down the gifs hoping for that lip bite.:heart: @chrrykssd @moella

I didn't talk to the dcut dvd admin, i'm trying my hardest to stop myself from buying though my husband told me to buy it if I really want it. I will just hope fan upload the pbotos and vids online!:confused:

the photo uploaded by joo hyuk's stylist is for BOTWG i think the tag says bride of habaek

• Like 1

@ilove7 thanks for the videos! I just realized there are still a lot of wlfkbj related videos that I have not seen :o haha I got a bit tired just watching joo Hyuk dance . I bet he can dance pretty well, he moves gracefully as we've seen in his bowling video!

and you are right about the pic Megan posted its about botwg, overlooked the hashtag ! I wonder if they are filming right now...

some fans will definitely upload pics and vids from the DVD once it's released and that is nice of your hubby being supportive of your fangirling :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, moella said:

@ilove7 thanks for the videos! I just realized there are still a lot of wlfkbj related videos that I have not seen :o haha I got a bit tired just watching joo Hyuk dance . I bet he can dance pretty well, he moves gracefully as we've seen in his bowling video!

and you are right about the pic Megan posted its about botwg, overlooked the hashtag ! I wonder if they are filming right now...

some fans will definitely upload pics and vids from the DVD once it's released and that is nice of your hubby being supportive of your fangirling :D

I'm really thankful my hubby kept on saying, if you want it buy it! don't waste your time you might regret. Hahaha but im scared to buy for it might start an addiction. :D my next assignment is to find English subbed Off to School. If you know any links please let me know! 

There are also vlive videos of joo hyuk with cheese in the trap cast, scarlet heart and wfkbj. is it ok to post them here? 

• Like 1

@ilove7 I just watched the solo v live of Joo Hyuk and he was just so adorably awkward and funny. He was so cute like seriously explaining how the claw game works! Oh pls can I have the links for his other v lives? I think it's ok to post here. 

• Like 1

Joo Hyuk updated his IG! I wonder if they are on location shoot outside Seoul? Any guess where this is?

are they filming already the drought scene? Haha, no idea about this scene just read it before in IG!

• Like 1

@chrrykssd you mean I have not seen the v lives? Yes and I still have a lot to catch on about NJH. I became his fan just after the airing of WFKBJ :) such a latecomer :lol: I became a kdrama fan actually coz of SJS in oh my Venus but now I'm totally hooked on Joo Hyuk !! But I still love SJS :wub:

WHAT?!? i love So Ji sub too! From Master's Sun I marathoned his dramas. WFKBJ helped me move on from oh my venus! @chrrykssd @moella What a coincidence.

I became a NJH fan because of WFKBJ also. But i have seen citt before and didn't realize he was eun taek. Then I watched Surplus Princess and 3 MAD. I haven't seen scarlet heart though, I'm not a fan of sageuk. I suddenly want to start fangirling about SJS but i might get kicked out of the thread:D