Nam Joo Hyuk 남주혁

melleri

^ lots of skinship? Most probably and it's tvN and it's cable. and I'm more than ready to see the abs and bared broad shoulders of Joo Hyuk !! Bring it on tvN :lol:

@ilove7 I think Joo Hyuk's dogs names are gopsun (gray one ) and Gaeul. Someone pls correct me if I got it wrong.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ilove7 said:

@chrrykssd i don't think i can buy the dcut dvd either, i dont understand korean and the special features dvds are not subtitled. @moella not just skinship, lots of scenes show Ha Baek shirtless in the water. :blink:

Skinship, shirtless scenes, bed scenes, romantic scenes, the more the merrier :lol: don't disappoint us tvN :wink:

as much as I love WFKBJ and the 2 lead actors,  I won't buy the DVD too :( there was once a phase in my fangirling life where I totally got hooked to a Hollywood actor and I literally drained my credit cards buying his stuff or anything related to him and I will never ever do it again :lol: I suppose Joo Hyuk will understand :) I will support him in some other ways !

• Like 1

8 hours ago, moella said:

Skinship, shirtless scenes, bed scenes, romantic scenes, the more the merrier :lol: don't disappoint us tvN :wink:

as much as I love WFKBJ and the 2 lead actors,  I won't buy the DVD too :( there was once a phase in my fangirling life where I totally got hooked to a Hollywood actor and I literally drained my credit cards buying his stuff or anything related to him and I will never ever do it again :lol: I suppose Joo Hyuk will understand :) I will support him in some other ways !

So this is what fangirling feels like. I actually feel bad for deciding not to buy the dcut. I really loved wfkbj drama. I have watched it countless times and everytime I would rewind and pause and playback the scenes where NJH showed his subtle nuances and heart fluttering scenes. I am hoping the extra scenes will find their way in youtube somehow. Is that possible? :( if only I have the extra money. 

• Like 2

The two very cute but disobedient dogs of Joo Hyuk :lol: how I would love to see Joo Hyuk play around with his doggies :wub: here are gopsun and gaeul ignoring Joo Hyuk :lol:

And.........

:lol: this is just for the laughs! Anybody here knows a Nam Too Hyuk ?? Anybody? Pls point me to his thread and I will repost this :lol:

>>>> and for the record I will avoid discussing Nam Joo Hyuk's private life in this thread unless it is about Nam Too Hyuk !!! :lol:

IMG_0168.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chrrykssd said:

I only know Nam ThreeHyuk hehe 

I'm curious as well buuut they don't look like they're planning on confirming anything. XD Maybe they really are a thing. I guess time will tell eventually. It's theirs to keep. 

:lol:

Maybe they will confirm after 4 yrs? :lol: deny deny then confirm, just like most Korean celebs :D but seriously tho, Joo Hyuk is only 23 y/o and from the looks of it, he has dreams of making it big in the business so yeah, only time will tell. If it's meant to be.

• Like 1

@moella @chrrykssdI have been out the whole day and so many updates!! I love the BOTWG BTS photos, they look fun! I think NJH has dreams of making it big in this business so I doubt he will talk about his personal life anytime soon.  I even read in an interview that as an actor he has a 10year plan/goal. So not so soon. 

• Like 1

^what a gorgeous dog :D

i noticed in the bowling clip that it looks like one  of the players is Joo Hyuk's hyung in botwg, that poor guy with the weird hairstyle JH trolled in the sleeping video lol. I think he is the one in shorts w/ suspenders. Anyway, if JH is with the cast and crew, it's nice that they are having fun time outside of filming, time to bond and connect with all involved in the series :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chrrykssd said:

They're still filming o_o so it must have been during break time. Kiss scene the poster said. 

Oh kiss scene!! Got me very curious there, probably an indoor shoot? I do hope the scene will turn out great!

12 minutes ago, chrrykssd said:

:) yes~ the backdrop is gorgeous! lol if this is chronological, a kiss scene so early on hahaha :D habaek! 

But the funny looking hyung is still around! I saw a clip with the two of them walking along the river, JH and hyung.

yeah, I would not mind a kiss scene this early, I want lots of Habaek hotness :lol:

1 minute ago, moella said:

But the funny looking hyung is still around! I saw a clip with the two of them walking along the river, JH and hyung.

yeah, I would not mind a kiss scene this early, I want lots of Habaek hotness :lol:

All these updates in instagram make me excited for this drama. Hyung actor with NJH look cute and funny! I saw his IG he reposted the video.:D He said he'd get revenge. 

• Like 1

^ @ilove7 ha, you found his IG! Omg I can't wait for his revenge:lol: Joo Hyuk better start practicing his most handsome sleeping face w/o the snoring or else he won't see the end of this for a long time!! :D 

On serious note, I hope Joo Hyuk takes good care of his health coz they still have a long way to go in their filming. If I remember right, he said before that he lost weight while filming wfkbj and indeed he looks thinner in wfkbj. He looks handsomest when he is looking healthy!

27 minutes ago, moella said:

^ @ilove7 ha, you found his IG! Omg I can't wait for his revenge:lol: Joo Hyuk better start practicing his most handsome sleeping face w/o the snoring or else he won't see the end of this for a long time!! :D 

On serious note, I hope Joo Hyuk takes good care of his health coz they still have a long way to go in their filming. If I remember right, he said before that he lost weight while filming wfkbj and indeed he looks thinner in wfkbj. He looks handsomest when he is looking healthy! ( haha, borrowed that bit from Oh my Venus....healthy=pretty/sexy :lol:

Oh my Venus! Enjoyed that drama too! I was scrolling at the hashtags and I came across his IG! Reading the manhwa now, omg @chrrykssd have you read this? It's frustrating somehow. But really? habaek and his skinship! (No spoilers) :o

*NJH said he lost 5kg while filming WFKBJ, you're right moella, he should really take care of himself. filming Just started. He said his best condition was during 3MAD he lost a lot of weight after that. Take care of your Abs joo hyuk. Don't overstrain yourself, jebal.. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chrrykssd said:

I hope he really does. You're right @moella I think he's gained some weight back after Weightlifting Fairy. His cheeks looks full again.

@ilove7 Huh? Why? What happened?

Habaek apparently has flashback skinship/sexy time with nakbin and it was shown. Haha 

or maybe im shocked because it's mt first time reading a manhwa? Habaek has a lot of kiss scenes and shows his body a lot. B)

• Like 1

^ ladies, you know where I stand in Habaek sexy times in botwgB) I mean, if it's more and there are lots of it who am I to complain?! :wink: my battle cry will always be... bring it on tvN!!! :lol:

btw, Joo Hyuk's IG reached another milestone and he has 6.5 million followers now! Amazing that he gets 100k ff every week! WFKBJ did make a great audience impact and hopefully this streak will continue and he will even get a new set of audience after the showing of botwg!! Just posting this pic for no apparent reason but love seeing a playful Joo Hyuk :wub:

IMG_0171.jpg

• Like 1

I saw this in IG and l'm suddenly missing Park Daebak aka "Big" in Surplus Princess!! I just love Joo Hyuk's portrayal of Big, so young and innocent looking yet on the threshold of manhood with that oh so lovable accent! I suppose his love affair with water started in this series.

IMG_0172.jpg

• Like 1