Nam Joo Hyuk 남주혁

melleri

I saw the clips! :D Indeed.

Definitely brought out the visuals!! Everything is A ok. And he's done so well! Just have to say it cause he really did. Just sometimes it feels like I'm aware that he's acting? Unlike in his other roles where it's more natural and I can't tell whether it's real or fake, where the adlib is or not.. God bless that chicken!

1 hour ago, greenteaparfait said:

I saw the clips! :D Indeed.

Definitely brought out the visuals!! Everything is A ok. And he's done so well! Just have to say it cause he really did. Just sometimes it feels like I'm aware that he's acting? Unlike in his other roles where it's more natural and I can't tell whether it's real or fake, where the adlib is or not.. God bless that chicken!

Started watching episode 1 and the visuals are great so far! Obviously I'm njh biased and I like him as Habaek but as I've said before he is still very much a rough gem but with hard work and determination he will get there. I like SSK's take of her role, subtle and quite understated I just hope she won't go ( as well as NJH) ott or exaggerated acting later as we normally see in k dramas.

i guess it would be quite difficult for NJH to adlib the dialogue since this is is more structured and  deals more with fantasy and otherworldly topics unlike in wfkbj, it tackles more of the ordinary/normal stuff.

here are some clearer shots from some of their behind the scenes, in between filming-

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg