Nam Joo Hyuk 남주혁

melleri

4 minutes ago, ilove7 said:

What? Where? I really hope this does not affect both of their careers 

Yeah I hope so too! But I think the audience now are mature enough to realize that they are actors and they also have private lives! Ha, but what can we do these guys fell in love ! Krystal has a bf and she is doing well, Suzy has Minho and she is doing great too. Joo Hyuk should just focus on his acting and he and YG should really make it a point that  news reports about him should focus more about his projects and acting or else if  it will always talk about his relationship, the naysayers will have a field day saying he is just riding the popularity of his relationship and he will surely lose his identity as an actor and he will just become the other half of a "loveteam" ....hahaha then again what do I know about their plans :lol: I wish him the best !

• Like 2

Soompi just reported the confirmation!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/24/breaking-lee-sung-kyung-nam-joo-hyuk-confirm-dating/

ok, may I just commend Joo hyuk and Sung Kyung for being brave and admitting this early their relationship. Some k celebs took years and numerous denials before finally admitting! So seriously I'm like seeing a bright side to all these happenings! They are starting on the right track and hopefully this will continue with their careers. I do believe they have the best intentions for their careers and they know what will be the best for them. I hope they stay happy and successful and we can move on now to more reports, pics about Joo Hyuk's BOTWG !! I can't wait for his new drama!!!!

• Like 3

Yessssssss eysyesyeysyesssss yessssssssssssssssssssssss yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss yesssssssssssss ...

OMG Nam Joo Hyuk - You make my day and your are such a gentlemannnn .. OMGGG .. this is surreal .. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

• Like 3

^ i just love seeing lots of happy people because they confirmed their relationship! Love always wins really!!! Sung Kyung must have fallen so hard for Joo Hyuk's singing voice :lol::lol: remember from their bts in WFKBJ, they have lots of singing moments!!! Seriously tho, he is such a gentleman and a reserved guy and I think he totally complements Sung kyung's bubbly personality but what I love the most is this has the makings of a god centered relationship. I really really wish them the best and more success!!

• Like 4

Oh i remember in an interview he said he is an atheist. Then i remember LKS's speech in mbc awards she thanked God first.

I swear everytime i see a gif my husband notices me smiling giddily! i'm rewatching wfkbj while waiting for botwg updates. 

7 hours ago, chrrykssd said:

@moella  She said the China Bazaar shoot was their first work together. The stylist handles Lee Minho and Park Seojoon too. Really handsome guys, aren't they? I just have to mention this cause even her assistant is handsome and they're so cute together!! 

Oh wow, that's  a great looking list of clients! Yeah, her cute assistant could pass for a celebrity! I wonder what will be the magazines that Joo Hyuk will do a photoshoot for BOTWG promo? I hope we will get a good promo blitz for the drama.

And it's kind of hitting me right now....I wish the shippers will go easy on Joo Hyuk, please don't get too possessive or too territorial!! Joo Hyuk has his own career to take of and he will be paired to different leading ladies for sure and he will definitely do romantic/intimate scenes so please to all the shippers out there if you truly support this relationship please fully support their individual careers and individual projects too!! 

Don't mind me but I'm suddenly missing our younger Joo Hyuk :( I hope he will stay strong and won't get too pressured from expectations in this relationship. Hope he enjoys every moment while staying true to himself and at the same time stay very focused on his acting career!! Fighting Joo Hyuk :wub:

IMG_0185.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chrrykssd said:

Everybody is still at high with the reveal of the dating news. Not much about the drama or his individual work. The scandal had all the fans came out! XD It's full of them chatting about it. Most are supportive. Lee Sungkyung fans come to the gallery and cafe to leave message too. Everyone seems shocked but saying they'll cheer for him. And since she's his girlfriend they we should also support her. 

Oh that is very nice to know that Joo Hyuk's Korean fans are mostly supportive! I think this is the best time for them and even us the international fans to show Joo Hyuk we will always be here to support his career and cheer for his happiness with LSK!!

• Like 2