[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

@t4ol33 I love your calendar. I like how you had themes for each one. Backhugs, eating/cooking, action dates, first time meeting - haha who needs a MBC calendar? . . . . @mcleen I have been in the whirlpool of obsolete technology. Still working to update the computer, but until then, I can sometimes log in and other times no. It's a wonder I got on yesterday and today. So frustrating. . . . . . By the way, I have no control over paragraphs so I am resorting to . . . . to space things out. Almost every couple tries out the "romantic movie" piggybacks and like JinYoung, the romantic dinner on the beach, and almost all fail because reality is different from the fantasy. Still hasn't kept Minsuk from continuing to piggyback her. I think he will keep doing it until they get married...(if they do, then suddenly he'll stop. He'll have to carry a baby around instead. : P ) . . . . .. . And now the famous scene from "Ghost" Except it doesn't look like a pottery shape they are making. ; )

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loveoppayam

Once again minsuk put us in delulu mode :wub:

they spent a lot of time together with friends also, outside WGM filming. is it a sign that MS serious catching yewonie oenni? Oenni said she is slow to open her heart and minsukie oppa patiently approaching her. In the comfortable way for her. Not rushing her, but he slowly enter to her life. :glasses:

It had been more than 200 days, fighting oppa! You need 100 days again to confirm her feeling for you. Hope it works! #pray

#hardcoreohyeshipper

@loveoppayam minsuk's been on fire lately :lol: and that's why it's hard to ship them without jumping into delulu land :sweatingbullets:

@colourgrae thanks, i'm trying to stick to similiar theme for each month and try to make it relevant, like june is their first meeting, oktober is halloween so with costume, november is for bathtub photoshoot (ofcourse LOL) etc, but then i ran out of idea and just put a bunch of them in some month (though i still try to have similar theme) :lol:

24 minutes ago, loveoppayam said:

Once again minsuk put us in delulu mode :wub:

#hardcoreohyeshipper

I CAN'T SLEEP AT ALL... thinking ohyeah....happy...happy . he seems cant be apart from his buin...so he sets many  plans so he can meets his wife every day e.g at the gallery.....at his wife shooting area.....where as? this clue show us that only  a lover doing all kinds of  minsuk had done....let ask @8mm8 or others their words always great....not like me...

13 minutes ago, t4ol33 said:

@loveoppayam minsuk's been on fire lately :lol: and that's why it's hard to ship them without jumping into delulu land :sweatingbullets:

yup....let's jumping together....minsuk really on fire....I think he cant's sleep .....cant eat.....cant bath ...thinking of his yobo..it's so funny to see him likes to steal yewon"s  pic with gum....aigoo pity him....

Guest loveoppayam

@t4ol33 @dinaz MS is on fire -->> ohyeyers are on fire too XD.

They are so fortunate to have nice friends who willingly accompany Ohye couple anytime needed. So much hope to make this reality show into reality.

28 minutes ago, colourgrae said:

@t4ol33 I love your calendar. I like how you had themes for each one. Backhugs, eating/cooking, action dates, first time meeting - haha who needs a MBC calendar? . . . . @mcleen I have been in the whirlpool of obsolete technology. Still working to update the computer, but until then, I can sometimes log in and other times no. It's a wonder I got on yesterday and today. So frustrating. . . . . . By the way, I have no control over paragraphs so I am resorting to . . . . to space things out. Almost every couple tries out the "romantic movie" piggybacks and like JinYoung, the romantic dinner on the beach, and almost all fail because reality is different from the fantasy. Still hasn't kept Minsuk from continuing to piggyback her. I think he will keep doing it until they get married...(if they do, then suddenly he'll stop. He'll have to carry a baby around instead. : P ) . . . . .. . And now the famous scene from "Ghost" Except it doesn't look like a pottery shape they are making. ; )

ekeke...so funny...your words...I LOVE to be here with all of you....hehe

1 hour ago, t4ol33 said:

Finally finished with the calendar :sweatingbullets: better put it in spoiler since there's a lot of images.

just hope i didn't messed up with the dates LOL

Reveal hidden contents

VqDD4Fe.jpg

OQVUgYg.jpg

ADvqBAA.jpg

ar40Zq9.jpg

bF1M2zq.jpg

Gb6rzux.jpg

SlgTU72.jpg

m02fueF.jpg

36Zf5h4.jpg

8WAmeYr.jpg

CguS5R5.jpg

Lzn8vIA.jpg

K2dTko5.jpg

just incase: a link for the calendar

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzAYAI_67Q_8UmZGbFVxTDQxb0U

well done my dear....I'M SPEECHLESS tqssm for your hard working let do virtual hug together and make sure ohyeah know bout this calendar... 

Guest maya0306

Hi fellow ohyeahers,

I'm very curious about what the article on New Daily said so I tried to read it with my very limited korean skill and  the help of dictionary. The article is quite long and detailed but from what I understand I think Min Seok really appreciates and is thankful to Yewon. In a gist he thinks Yewon brings out the better in him. She affects him in many ways. He also mentioned once again that he really liked the back hug scene. (I guess he really really likes it since he kept mentioning it a thousand times ;))

One thing that stood out as well, he also mentioned that he has received a christmas gift from Yewon and he is really touched by it. I wonder what it is. I think Yewon is also a very thoughtful person. In the show maybe we mainly see this side from Minseok but I also think Yewon has been thoughtful outside the show and she takes good care of her friends.

This is a quotation from the article just in case I misinterpreted.

“야외에서 예원이가 백허그를 해줬을 때 너무 좋았어요. 최근에는 예원이가 크리스마스 선물을 해줬을 때 너무 감동했어요. 그 마음 때문에. 예원이가 굉장히 많이 신경 쓴 게 보이더라고요. 지금은 오히려 예원이가 저를 더 많이 챙겨주는 것 같아요. 완전히 자기 사람을 챙기는 스타일이에요.”

@dinaz thanks, my artistic skill still need a lot of work though, trying to make an FMV at first but my laptop give up on me :sweatingbullets:

wonder if there's an occasion on yewon's gallery or minsuk just nearby and decided to drop by with his friends.

and i really need to go to sleep now. LOL.

5 minutes ago, maya0306 said:

Hi fellow ohyeahers,

I'm very curious about what the article on New Daily said so I tried to read it with my very limited korean skill and  the help of dictionary. The article is quite long and detailed but from what I understand I think Min Seok really appreciates and is thankful to Yewon. In a gist he thinks Yewon brings out the better in him. She affects him in many ways. He also mentioned once again that he really liked the back hug scene. (I guess he really really likes it since he kept mentioning it a thousand times ;))

One thing that stood out as well, he also mentioned that he has received a christmas gift from Yewon and he is really touched by it. I wonder what it is. I think Yewon is also a very thoughtful person. In the show maybe we mainly see this side from Minseok but I also think Yewon has been thoughtful outside the show and she takes good care of her friends.

This is a quotation from the article just in case I misinterpreted.

“야외에서 예원이가 백허그를 해줬을 때 너무 좋았어요. 최근에는 예원이가 크리스마스 선물을 해줬을 때 너무 감동했어요. 그 마음 때문에. 예원이가 굉장히 많이 신경 쓴 게 보이더라고요. 지금은 오히려 예원이가 저를 더 많이 챙겨주는 것 같아요. 완전히 자기 사람을 챙기는 스타일이에요.”

tqsm for your hard work to translate this article for us..so he received a special christmas gift from yewon the meaningful gift and let me guest either it was a couple ring or a couple shoes...or .....please do come here again .....kamsahamnida...

7 minutes ago, t4ol33 said:

@dinaz thanks, my artistic skill still need a lot of work though, trying to make an FMV at first but my laptop give up on me :sweatingbullets:

wonder if there's an occasion on yewon's gallery or minsuk just nearby and decided to drop by with his friends.

and i really need to go to sleep now. LOL.

I think he just dropped  by with his friends after watching a movie and yewon was not there...that's why he wanted to steal yewon's pic..hehe:phew:

and for your project calendar and FMV please don't force yourself ...take time to finish it..

19 hours ago, mcleen said:

Happy new year!!!! thanks a lot for all the goodies shared in this thread ohyeyers .... 

@t4ol33 I love the pictures that you chose for the calendar ...makes me feel like wanting to re watch all the previous episodes again ... 

@Msleemete. it's such a romantic lovely mv .....i love it ... looking forward to see more ohyeah mv from u in the future...

btw , I found the pics from the news article regarding tomorrow's episode of ohyeah ...

web_2094568908_1fedd377.jpg

i use the google translator and it says that minsuk was going to get eyelash perm in tomorrow's epi ...eheehhe

web_2094568908_553efb81.jpg

look at that drawing ...huhuhuh ..look at yewon's drawing/painting ..that's minsuk wearing his hanbok while carrying up romi ....... i love how she wrote "heart" oh yeah ..yewon is such a talented wife ......

web_2094568908_657e0684.jpg

if i'm not mistaken the news article said they are definitely going to re enact the romantic scene in The Ghost ...eeheheehhe ...

weeeeeeeeeeee...finally my wish came trueeeeeeee :wub::wub::heart: this scene that i'm hoping for.... OHYEAH FIGHTING!!!!

and ohyeahyers... pls dont bring the -ve vibes like yesterday again!!! im so thankful to @8mm8 for clearing the air... i'm so depressed yesterday that i cant even like or leave a comment because of the -ve air on the thread,,phewww

been quite busy this whole morning ... woke up early  and the first thing i do is to check out this thread ...and seriously reading all the updates makes me smile from ears to ears ...only now have some time to do some replies ... 

@colourgrae I'm glad that you're back in the thread because I really love reading your insight about ohyeah .... ehehe .. i just can't wait to see how the ghost scene is going to happen .. if i'm not mistaken , from the google translation that i got on the article of the upcoming episode , it was minsuk who suggested for them to re enact the scene ...eheheh ... and after reading the translation of his latest interview , i just can't help feeling that he's really trying his best to get to know yewon closer and somehow sort of courting her to be his love as well at the same time ... i don't know ..but seriously , his words really shows that he likes yewon for real ... btw , I just remember you mentioned about not liking the way the cameran took the angles of our couples while they were performing on the stage ...have u watched the short rehearsal clip shared by mbcentertain ?? I need to share it again right here just to point out something 

if watch carefully you'll notice that both of them were wearing the furry black microphone , the mic that they have always used while shooting for we got married ...since mbcentertain posted this clip , so i really think that we got married would show the part of their rehearsal and we can somehow see how them rehearsed coz i do think the rehearsal is better than the real performance since yewon was nervous during the real performance though she still did a good job despite her nervousness ... eheheh .. i can't wait for this particular episode .... let's hope that we'll get to see the full rehearsal so that we can see the full dance moves that they did ... 

@t4ol33 thanks a lot for your hard work make the calendar .... i love it ...gonna download it and make them as my wallpaper .. :)

@dinaz looks like our questions has been answered ...ekekekek ... we've just been wondering how did they spend the new year and somehow minsuk updated his IG with that picture of him visiting Yewon's studio and Yewon also immediately commented on his post saying thank you for coming ...huhuhuh ... I really hope that they met ... about those knetz comments , seriously  i just can't be bothered with them anymore because they really love bashing ... 

@oohlala15 and @t4ol33  I love how Minsuk always involves his friends whenever he goes to see Yewon .. coz to me , it just goes to show that he's really treating Yewon like someone important  in his real life and not just his virtual wife . I can see that his friends are also very supportive of Ohyeah ..the chance of them being the real couple is even higher ...look at his caption .... he wants to steal Zemma K ...hahahaha ... aigoo .. love reading the comments as welll .... some fanssaid for him to go and steal yewon's heart instead of the picture ... eheheh ..i also think that's what he really wants to say since he said , mission : stealing zemma. k ... uhuks! yesss ...things like this that really makes us feel delulu about them ...because they really gives us the feel that they like each other sincerely ... 

Just got back from my New Years vacation and first thing I did was check this thread out. Haha. Not even my email. Anyway, though late I still want to greet everybody Happy New Year!! 

Thank you for the constant updates - made my heart race again after being radio silent for the new year. This is one reason why I ship this couple hard - no matter what they do on screen or off, they always makes my heart race even with the littlest of things. That speaks a lot to me as a shipper. I haven't seen a virtual husband do as much off screen as he does. 

@maya0306 really thanks a lot for the translation on the article .... I also have read the translation done by @afrinaalwi a.k.a ohmysunshine2204 on her IG .... and seriously , when I read what he said  it makes me feel that minsuk is definitely falling for yewon because his words really seems like he's confessing his real feelings ... ok .. I just want to highlight some excerpts related to WGM from the translation done by @afrinaalwi on her IG 

Ohyeyers ...this interview is definitely a must read for us ...huhuhuh ... believe me , Minsuk's words would make you smile like a crazy looney .... 

In June he joined MBC entertainment program , We Got Married and started his virtual marriage with Kang Ye Won . Oh Min Suk activities last year seems to gather more cupid arrows until "love" is the most significant keyword for him. The most illustrious and give the biggest impact for him personally is "We Got Married" program. "I remember there was a meeting with the crew in June and the filming start within a week. I'm so surprised with the superfast shooting.I got a lot of impact while being together with Yewon. There's opposite side of Yewon that I figured out attractive.If there's something happen, the first thing is trying to help, caring about each other and think about the feelings.While living as virtual couple on "WGM" , there is so called 'heart racing' feelings and exciting moments. "When we are outdoor and Yewon gave me a backhug , it feels really good. Recently I gave Yewon her Christmas gift and she's really moved and it's because of the heart. I noticed Yewon has a lot of concern. I think now Yewon do many things rather than me. Taking care of others is really her style. "

Thirty six , still unmarried man Oh Min Suk, after doing "WGM" , is there any changes at his ideal type of partner ? "Originally , I didn't like a keen woman. I wanted an angel like woman rather than woman with leadership. But , after spending more time with Yewon ,  I think she's a very good potential partner. Unexpectedly I live well. She's very accurate in judging the situation, has good visibility, strong vitality and smart. She's got so many talents." Oh Min Suk meet Kang Yewon for the first time through "WGM" is the best thing for this year. 

translated by : @afrinaalwi a.k.a ohmysunshine2204 @instagram

the interview is very long and detailed . I only extracted the part related to OhYeah and We Got Married. for the full version of interview please visit  http://instagram.com/ohmysunshine2204 

@colourgrae this is the interview that I mentioned in my previous reply for you ...seriously , Minsuk words make my heart flutters soooo much .... he's such a nice sincere husband .. I love how he mentioned truthfully that his ideal type of woman was different but somehow after meeting yewon and spending time with her , he finds something else and somehow he find that she's a very good potential partner for him ..he has nothing but only praises for Yewon .. my God ..I don't know how many times I keep on repeating reading this excerpt again and again ...  and he even said that meeting Yewon is the best thing that happens to him in 2015 .... if this is not love , then I don't know what is .....

Archived