[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

He wore the same two rings during rehearsal too!!!!

Btw,in her recent movie,she play a married woman while in All About My Mom,his character are going to married soon.LOL

Those with poor heart,i advice dont search for #ohminsuk in instagram.hahahahahahaha

I saw it and he looks great in tux standing next to his costar.....Luckily he is in a great drama!! I hope he get to play male lead in drama/movie someday

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@phoenixcv I have not watched Real Men yet .... I guess I'm a bit afraid to watch because I can't see Yewon crying when she's sad .... yes... this win really meant so much to her .. I think if I'm not mistaken this is the first time she gets such awards after being in the industry for more than 10 years as what she said in her speech last night ... she was very thankful to MBC and her nampyeon ....I totally agree with u that Yewon sounds very sincere whenever she speaks ...it's the same thing as how we see her on WGM ...that's why we always feel that their segment are so surreal and unscripted ... really thanks a lot for sharing what Yewon mentioned when she was on Real Men .... and also , when Minsuk said that he wouldn't be on the stage if it's not because of Yewon and how his speech is all about Yewon, it really reminds me to his BNT interview when he kept on mentioning how thankful he was that he gets to meet Yewon , learn things from her and he said that this year is meet Yewon year ...huhuhuh ...so it just goes to show that Minsuk is someone who really sticks true to his words .... Yewonn naaaaa... your hubby really appreciates you so muchhhh 

@Mianhe97 ,  @Tapikoo and @Msleemete.  awwwww...thank you soooo much for sharing Minsuk's update on his IG ... I love the picture that he shared spppp muchh ..... we cansee Yewon was hugging his shoulder tightly and Minsuk was making such cute expression like a very cute cat ..before this , he always said that his wife looks like a cat ...ekekekek . and I love his caption too ...he frankly tell his fans how nervous they were ..actually when they came out on the stage to present the award, I was hoping for both of them to hold hands but then seeing how nervous Yewon was , I understand so much that her mind was all occupied on memorizing their lines while presenting the awards , hence , they didn't even think about holding hands .... and somehow this backstage picture that Minsuk shared makes me all happy because we know they are soooo close even at the backstage and I believe that Yewon is someone who's pretty shy to display lovey dovey actions with her hubby in front of the large crowd .... I don't know if it's just me ... but then the more I see them together , the more I see the resemblance between these 2 .... I think Minsuk's eyes are looking more and more like Yewon's eyes nowadays .... huhuhuh .... and they really have this couply look together ..

@oohlala15 Yewon was wearing rings on her both hands and I counted that she had 5 rings altogether ...huhuhh ... I'm pretty sure the couple ring is also one of them ... ehehehe .. actually I've seen Minsuk wearing his couple rings outside WGM for few times , so I really hope that he would be wearing it as well tonight though I understand if he won't .... but then yes, like u said , if he really wears it , it really shows a lot .... I don't know if I would have the courage to see Minsuk walking down the red carpet with his co star tonight ..huhuhuh ... I don't think I can .... uhuks... 

@Tapikoo sorry for asking this... but where did you see Minsuk wearing tuxedo with his co star ?? is it the one that he attended for Misaeng ? because the award show is going to be held tonight right .... huhuhuh .. yerp , I guess I would avoid seeing the pictures of him and his co star but then again .. I really want to see him rocking the tuxedo ...huhuhuh ..I'm torn ..ekekek. 

10 minutes ago, Tapikoo said:

Btw,in her recent movie,she play a married woman while in All About My Mom,his character are going to married soon.LOL

Those with poor heart,i advice dont search for #ohminsuk in instagram.hahahahahahaha

I saw it and he looks great in tux standing next to his costar.....Luckily he is in a great drama!! I hope he get to play male lead in drama/movie someday

my heart is so weak and fragile so I just spazzing here and not going anywhere.... I'm also not watching his drama to keep my delulu mood on...feeling so safe to be here.

16 minutes ago, Tapikoo said:

my advise dont open IG at all hahah! just disconnect 

4 minutes ago, dinaz said:

my heart is so weak and fragile so I just spazzing here and not going anywhere.... I'm also not watching his drama to keep my delulu mood on...feeling so safe to be here.

yeah stay here.. somehow i kinda experience this mixed feeling recently lol!  like my mind is saying to stay cool u already expect this but my weak shipper heart just wont listen. there is angel and demon fighting inside of me. :sweatingbullets:

shipping

1 hour ago, phoenixcv said:

@mcleen You can tell it really meant something to her which I loved. I remember when she was on  real men she said  when  first starting acting one of her first roles was very difficult  because the directors kept scolding her. She felt that maybe she should just get married but she broke up with her boyfriend  so she went back to work. I remember seeing that scene on real men: women's edition and I was crying with her because somehow I felt her pain. Idk, whenver Yewon speaks I listen because of how sincere she is. I really admire her because she is brave and she is extremely sincere. I feel like she does not fake anything and I love that about her. I really do not know why minsuk was so shy but maybe the actor entertainment award shows and acting award shows are entirely different and he really did not know what to do being that it is his first time. I love during Minsuk speech everyone said awwwwwwwwwwww, I wonder if Yewon cried so more hearing Minsuk speech. 

yup poor yewon ...while crying she informed the army officers that she almost getting married because of frustation of being scolded by the director but unfortunately her relationship broke up and she had to turn back to acting....she was so sincered with her words ...i think she is always sincere with her words in happy together and forsure wgm too....i hope minsuk able to read her mind ..her pure mind...she is not like any other korean ladies but she is so adorable to me....

18 minutes ago, mcleen said:

@oohlala15 Yewon was wearing rings on her both hands and I counted that she had 5 rings altogether ...huhuhh ... I'm pretty sure the couple ring is also one of them ... ehehehe .. actually I've seen Minsuk wearing his couple rings outside WGM for few times , so I really hope that he would be wearing it as well tonight though I understand if he won't .... but then yes, like u said , if he really wears it , it really shows a lot .... I don't know if I would have the courage to see Minsuk walking down the red carpet with his co star tonight ..huhuhuh ... I don't think I can .... uhuks... 

@Tapikoo sorry for asking this... but where did you see Minsuk wearing tuxedo with his co star ?? is it the one that he attended for Misaeng ? because the award show is going to be held tonight right .... huhuhuh .. yerp , I guess I would avoid seeing the pictures of him and his co star but then again .. I really want to see him rocking the tuxedo ...huhuhuh ..I'm torn ..ekekek. 

I do think they have two couple ring now.. someone posted on the dc gallery but i didnt know how to share the pics here. maybe a good thing if not i will keep on spamming this thread like crazy?

i think @tapikoo referring during the drama introduction ceremony..

@Mianhe97 two couple rings ??  wahhhh ..... makes me so tempted to see the  picture as well .. perhaps you can share the link to the thread at the gallery ... and then , I would try to check out if I can get the picture and upload them elsewhere to be shared right here.... no wonder they were wearing lots of rings last night..so they already have 2 couple rings together ?? woohooo ..... 

oohhh .. @Tapikoo was referring to the press conference pictures then ..huhuh .. I saw some of the pictures as well and luckily those pictures didn't make me jealous because I totally see different vibe between Minsuk and his costar compared to when he is with Yewon ...eeheheh .... I really hope that tonight's pictures of Minsuk would also make me have the same thinking as well if I happen to click on some of them ...ekekekek . 

I'm watching Happy Together with Yewon 

She said it's hard for her to date alone with a man, she needs to have party with her friends and him/his friends

Minsuk did a big move haha

But u know, a man easily fell in love, even with his co-star but he easily feel bored or something like that

But when a woman fell in love *especially Yewon*, she will cling on him and i'm afraid it makes him feel a bit hmmm... pressure (?)

Both of them know each other well *in my opinion*

It's very surprised of me that they're not that famous *like Kim So Hyun, Jeon Ji Hyun blabla*

I hope they will become more famous after this show

I know they're going well on the show WGM but i think they're a bit lacking if they become a real couple

So i hope they will try, help each other and end up living happily because both deserve it

@Mianhe97 I managed to find the picture ....huhuhuhuhuh ...yess..it really seems that they have two couple rings right now ...the latest one is the bronze coloured rings.... huhuhuhu....what an eagle-eyed fans ....love this screencaps zooming on their rings ... 

2950635352_3b03d7b7_Screenshot_2015_12_3

credits : Dc  gallery 

so right now they already have 2 couple rings , 2 couple bracelets/bangles and one couple anklet ...huhuhuhu ......  

Did you guys feel that Minsuk and Yewon were not as cheerful at the Mbc entertainment award show do you think their stint will end. Idk I just felt that they were really anxious and nervous. I know they were not holding hands but I just feel that they are being mindful every since their controversial bathtub scene. Anyway, fighting oyeah couple!!! I hope you will be in a project together one day. 

@mcleen thank you! i try to find again the article and feel lost inside the dc gallery like im in other space lol. this is the time when i really hope I know hangul. but dont you think there is so many good pic share there? the one they clapping looking happy watching the ceremony. 

12466308_1272837139399148_63916714664648

did the image show properly? oh yeah it works!

@t4ol33 Don't worry, i don't know how to post a link into a picture like that haha. Can u show me how to post something like that, youtube for example...?

What did they do to me?

I'm watching again and again 

Looking at him say "It's enough, go home" with that face after kissing her lol

How can't i fall in love with them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG0XOx_T3eA

41 minutes ago, Msleemete. said:

I'm watching Happy Together with Yewon 

She said it's hard for her to date alone with a man, she needs to have party with her friends and him/his friends

Minsuk did a big move haha

But u know, a man easily fell in love, even with his co-star but he easily feel bored or something like that

But when a woman fell in love *especially Yewon*, she will cling on him and i'm afraid it makes him feel a bit hmmm... pressure (?)

Both of them know each other well *in my opinion*

It's very surprised of me that they're not that famous *like Kim So Hyun, Jeon Ji Hyun blabla*

I hope they will become more famous after this show

I know they're going well on the show WGM but i think they're a bit lacking if they become a real couple

So i hope they will try, help each other and end up living happily because both deserve it

i dont know bout the future but maybe their recognition will come later who knows right? but about the lacking part i kinda disagree, do they need to reach famous star status so they will be perfect together?  love will find the way i must say (woah im being so cheesy)

let me do 101 about soompi simple technical stuff 

1. image- copy and paste

2.from IG - copy link address and paste

3.youtube- there is link button just paste there

but sometime it depend on luck too it may work it may not lol!

7 minutes ago, Tapikoo said:

Dear @mcleen if your heat can take it then look at blacklapel.gm ig...

I want to post it but i'm afraid you guys cant accept it :sweatingbullets:

@phoenixcv dont worry to much.... thay are just nervous and nervous is good... Like Yewon said she just hope dont messup with the dance

oh really/ should i go and check out? i must admit last nite,i feel a bit bitter when both of them dont share their pic together #imgoingcrazybecauseofthem #iwanttostaycoolbutijustcant

Archived