[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much @afrinaalwi for the subbed song. So so much! *sends virtual kisses*

I still haven't watched the last episode, but I did watch the clips you guys have posted here. 

I just want to say, no matter what people might say, ohyeah is love and we all know that. Don't take what other people say about our couple to your head, the bad things especially, we know how adorable they are and we will continue to ship them.

Anyway, is that song above written by Sukie or by Wonna? The lyrics are very deep and meaningful, I love it. How they call each other the "gift from heaven". I don't think there is anything more romantic.... 

Ok... I've gotta go... Ooooh.. BTW, I bought the same kinda rings wonna has and I'm so hyped... Hehe 

ok done watching! i have no regret! im so belong in this ship no matter what happen!

still im not gonna lie the bubblebath photoshoot god know how much i keep on replay the same exact scene  but still watching it again make me blush! 

12375991_1267273966622132_43706040314680

lol! at the cameraman remarks! yeah just kiss already

1933817_1267274099955452_918103886969858

yeah2 we know

Hahhaha saw ohyeahlovers episode of 299 and I was laughing when Yewon was scared of her memory because she does not remember Minsuk peck. Minsuk said I'm okay with that because I will just keep on kissing you over and over again. That was so cute... Can Minsuk and Yewon just get married for real like I just can't see that they are acting. If they are acting they need an award because they are so believable. More believable than any couple that I have seen.

4 hours ago, loveoppayam said:

it seems funny @dinaz,, but what a pity I don't understand hangul too :bawling:

seems like Kang Kyungsung (the man) talk sweet things to Yewon

I really want to know the sweet talk between them ...how i wish i could understand Hangul....just feeling good that yewon was attracted by the  other namja her hubby must be so proud or jeolous(hehe) ...but this was recorded on April at that time she still single but now she not available anymore she have lovely and charming hubby beside her...

@Mianhe97 thanks for sharing the link ...i've just finished watching it .... so our guess is true after all ... minsuk really didn't like that H.O.T outfits ...really pity him that he was so embarrassed to wear that outfit and being styled like that ....and yerp , the bubblebath is their own idea , that's why they look so  natural and had  fun filming it .... so, actually it was the cameraman who suggested for them to create the almost kiss effect in the bath tub ...so , i really think the scenario that yewon suggested for the almost kiss scene is  ok .. i mean , they are in the bath tub with lots of bubbles in it , they have not much choice on how execute the almost kiss scene r being in there right ?  their poses in the beginning of the bubblebath photoshoot are very cute and sweet  ..... but after the cameraman said he wants the almost kiss effect , it started to be hotter  and hotter . ehehehe . i really think they didn't like the theme and outfits suggested by the production ..hence that's why they come up with the bubblebath theme ...take note that minsuk said he hopes the bubblebath theme to be the main theme for their coverpage ..... if only they have the chance to plan all the themes for photoshoot ,i really think all the pictures would come out great like what they had for the bubblebath photoshoot. .... 

aahhhh ...thanks for sharing those screencaps .... ehehee ...even the cameraman noticed that they looked like they wanted to kiss... huhu. 

@afrinaalwi thanks a lot for the translation ... i really love the lyrics  because they wrote their own feelings in the song ....

6 hours ago, nikkymarie said:

Sorry to interrupt you guys, but KYW has posted a ton of pictures from inside her art studio today. I think you all should take a look...miss yewon is very talented and I think her art style is really growing on me. Here is zemma studio instagram which happens to feature this familiar scene ;)

https://www.instagram.com/p/_kyO9lplP1/?taken-by=studiozemma

Edit/Update:
OMO OMO OMO!!! She also started following me just now heehee ^_^

wah lucky you! feel free to jump in our convo we dont bite!

5 hours ago, mcleen said:

@Mianhe97 KBS Drama Awards is going to be held on 31 of December right ???  and MBC Entertainment Awards would be on the 29th I hope , because I really want to see Ohyeah attending the MBC Entertainment Awards together since they are also one of the nominees for Best Couple of We Got Married .. though I know the chance for them to win is slim if it's going to be considered by online votes , I still want to see them walking the red carpets together .. I want to see them dressed up in tuxedo and dresses .

I just visit KBS website something about 28 dec and 31 dec so i kinda confuse maybe u are right? but is there any possibilities the nominate person didn't show up to the entertainment awards? i thought it was done deal we got to see our Ohye couple rocking the red carpet at MBC entertainment awards? 

13 minutes ago, phoenixcv said:

Hahhaha saw ohyeahlovers episode of 299 and I was laughing when Yewon was scared of her memory because she does not remember Minsuk peck. Minsuk said I'm okay with that because I will just keep on kissing you over and over again. That was so cute... Can Minsuk and Yewon just get married for real like I just can't see that they are acting. If they are acting they need an award because they are so believable. More believable than any couple that I have seen.

THIS! but if just OMS stick to his words about kissing her over and over again. yeah2 oms when will we ever get to see that! if this call acting really DAESANG worthy i tell ya..

@afrinaalwi do u have an IG account? do follow @ohyelovers IG she like an official ohye shipper fan IG account she do translate the lyrics and @miri13 also provide her own ohye song translation somewhere here in this thread maybe 10-20 pages back.. but i will try find for ya whenever i got free time.. hmmm.. do u know hangul? can you tell me a brief idea what the preview of next eps is about? no pressure kkkk...

1 hour ago, Mianhe97 said:

tqssm ...done watching this ep with sub..it's really nice to know their conversation so sweet and so touching like the mc said they're on fire ...the fire of love and trust...ohyeah...

@Mianhe97 yerp ..there's some possibilities that the nominees might not attend the awards ceremony , especially for certain awards event that they already know who the winner is even before it's announced ....  but i'm not sure how MBC Entertainment Awards decide the winner as well though we know there are polls to cast votes for the nominated nominees ... i really really hope it's just like what you said , that all the nomiees must attend the event. 

@phoenixcv i've just finished watching the ohye.lovers version subbed ep as well ... and yessss.... i love the conversation between them that u mentioned in your post .... yes ....they are sooo believable because they discussed about it in a normal way like how real couples would do ..i mean , it doesn't feel staged at all because they were just using normal talking tone while discussing about it ...... i don't know how to explain it in more detailed , but then we can really feel their sincerity .... btw , after watching this subbed version , only then i got to know that minsuk said his wish is for his wife to kiss him when she falls down ...and then he laughed and added , "but you would kiss me 1000 times" ..so does that means , though he wished to get a kiss from her , she has always kissed him before ?? I can't really understand his words actually .... huhuh ... 

5 hours ago, loveoppayam said:

wow Minsuk + secretary is one of KBS Best Couple candidate? what if he win the award and win it too for MBC WGM Best couple award too? What a lucky man :phew:

i dont know maybe im being pessimist but from my view this yr OMS has fall into "leonardo dicaprio for oscar" curse lol!!!! . hes being nominate but there is slim chance like @mcleen say that he going to win and it apply for both KBS and MBC awards. this is kinda slight off topic for KBS hes contender other than main pairing from the AAMM drama, we got sexy SO GANGZI and shin min ah, the producer and school 2015 couple. and lets be real no matter how we love ohye couple this is popularity awards after all i dont think we stand a chance against the other two cp. i watch eps 298 during ksy cp car ride they said how they gonna win against byu cp (they dont even bother to mention about Ohye :sweatingbullets: but is ok i guess no hard feeling taken )  better luck next time OMS+KYW. but we dont need this kind of award to prove something right? OHye couple jjang!!!!

#ohyeahcoupleisthemostrealisticandthebestcoupleonwgminmyheart

I watched the sub and I was right. I think Yewon was really gonna kiss Minsuk and she even asked him why did you pull away. I am not sure what he said afterwards because it was not subbed. Minsuk weren't you the one who said you wanted your wife to kiss you 1000 times. Why don't you let her. hahahahahha its funny how even the cameraman felt their chemistry. Like he was saying why don't yall just kiss we all feel it. Hahahha and I liked how the MC said they are just using the bumblegum as an excuse to kiss. I think Minsuk and Yewon definetly would go to the MBC awards but that all depends. I remember when Jokwon won the best couple award with Gain he did not show up because of his schedule. Honestly, the couples that Minsuk is running against in the KBS awards is tough. I think he probably would go to both but im leading towards the MBC. However, he might go to the KBS to just promote his drama since it is still going on

3 hours ago, mcleen said:

yewon is sooo cute right here ...even the guy mc's commented how cute yewon looks while she was trying to learn on how to snowboard .... minsuk is such a patient and good teacher just like how mc misun pointed it out ... 

I love it so muchh when minsuk asked yewon to trust him that he would not let her fall ..."trust me , trust me" 

xHb3gw.gif

this scene is so beautiful.. but gotta admire OMS patience. he really sweet. rather than being grumpy he keep on teach yewon and gave her courage to do well. i want handsome ski teacher like Minsuk oppa too! 

Last year I remember Solim won but all the couples got an award so who knows....its okay if KSY doesn't think our couple is competition becaue #Everybodyknows hahhaha.. Yeah, I always root for the underdog but I think that Joy and Sungjae win that is my prediction and if KSY couple wins I think it is due to Kim So Yeon's fanbase she is a well respected actress. Idk I dont like bashing other couples because I do see uniqueness in each. However, I just hate how some people belittle Ohyeah couple just to make their couple seem better. All of the couples bring something to the show and whatever couple you like is subjective. Like I watch both sunjoy and our couple because they are cute and I like red velvet so I support joy. However, I wanted to support KSY couple but it just seem like I am watching a drama. Like everything is perfect, the husband is perfect, the wife is perfect. (Idk, maybe I should continue to watch to see their progress) However, I understand why each couple is liked because they show different  facets of love. Amway, I really hope our couple come if they don't its okay. I just want Minsuk to be blown away by Yewon's beauty when she wears a beautiful dress. 

43 minutes ago, Mianhe97 said:

THIS! but if just OMS stick to his words about kissing her over and over again. yeah2 oms when will we ever get to see that! if this call acting really DAESANG worthy i tell ya..

@afrinaalwi do u have an IG account? do follow @ohyelovers IG she like an official ohye shipper fan IG account she do translate the lyrics and @miri13 also provide her own ohye song translation somewhere here in this thread maybe 10-20 pages back.. but i will try find for ya whenever i got free time.. hmmm.. do u know hangul? can you tell me a brief idea what the preview of next eps is about? no pressure kkkk...

yes i know hangul a little as im learning korean right now.. the caption below the cpr scene said "hotter night" ( if im not mistaken.. i think they want to said that OMS want to show he is a true man by piggyback KYW. the caption for the scene when OMS holding champagne is "toast for a speacial night"  the caption below the scene OMS ask KYW get on his back is " the return of true man".  KYW said "its wonderful if i we always live like this" when she on OMS back. i cant hear clearly what KYW said when doing the cpr..sorry.. i already followed that instagram hehe

Did anyone else hear the breathing sound coming from one of them. Well, I think it was Minsuk when he grabbed her to try to kiss her. It was like he was panting or breathing really hard. I thought it might have been Yewon but then after I heard the breathing sound Yewon started to laugh suddenly because his puffed up hand. I think she laughed because it was getting to hot. Hahahhahahahahhahh. If Yewon goes to the award so I hope she wears a black dress because black looks nice on her. Yewon slay all of these wives with your beauty.Hahhaha actually all of the we got married wives are beautiful. I wonder if Yewon's look when she goes will it be sexy. hahhaha

1 hour ago, dinaz said:

I really want to know the sweet talk between them ...how i wish i could understand Hangul....just feeling good that yewon was attracted by the  other namja her hubby must be so proud or jeolous(hehe) ...but this was recorded on April at that time she still single but now she not available anymore she have lovely and charming hubby beside her...

with handsome+ considerate +iron thigh namja beside her why would she look for other man? lol!

8 minutes ago, phoenixcv said:

Also, I liked how comfortable  and playful they looked in the bathtub scene. How Yewon grabbed Minsuk and just blew the bubbles on his face.

and when minsuk oppa gather all the bubbles and burst into awkward laughter he was prepare to shove all the bubbles to yewon face but being a gentleman i guess he couldnt do it. no wonder he has an imagination to act as bad guys coz in RL he wont able to do it. 

13 minutes ago, phoenixcv said:

Did anyone else hear the breathing sound coming from one of them. Well, I think it was Minsuk when he grabbed her to try to kiss her. It was like he was panting or breathing really hard. I thought it might have been Yewon but then after I heard the breathing sound Yewon started to laugh suddenly because his puffed up hand. I think she laughed because it was getting to hot. Hahahhahahahahhahh. If Yewon goes to the award so I hope she wears a black dress because black looks nice on her. Yewon slay all of these wives with your beauty.Hahhaha actually all of the we got married wives are beautiful. I wonder if Yewon's look when she goes will it be sexy. hahhaha

yeah....yup I noticed it too...it was Minsuk...rite?hehe :blush:

Archived